What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

still waiting for Winter Exercise pictures (must proof --without shirt, not shorts)... however, we must applaud his hard workings. ;)
I didn't specify on the fact that the exercises were 'Without Shirts'. I was talking about the wearing thin clothes and running up and down hill every morning in winters. I'm responsible for what I say, not for what others mis-interpret.
@Last Hope
Well i studied in Army Burn Hall College was in boarding school well the life is strict there but u cant say ur trained there as cadet for military training u need to go to PMA kakul which is not that far from Army Burn Hall. hope this clarifies the misunderstanding though the RAGRA is pure military style :D
Exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture of men lying in snow is not Pakistani, but South Korean.

35ku78x.jpg

Dunya ka baykaar tareen banda. No offense but he is not a good soldier. He has absolutely no leadership qualities and on top of that, he was made chief of army staff by the biggest and most corrupt, dishonest, person in the history of this world Musharaf. Tell me one good thing about this guy, one achievement. He has absolutely no control over govt institutions.

Dunya ka baykaar tareen banda. No offense but he is not a good soldier. He has absolutely no leadership qualities and on top of that, he was made chief of army staff by the biggest and most corrupt, dishonest, person in the history of this world Musharaf. Tell me one good thing about this guy, one achievement. He has absolutely no control over govt institutions.

He has been instruemental in protecting the country from a well defined and focused threat from the only super power in the world, its allies and its agents in the country. I don't know what you mean by "no control over government institutions". If you don't understand the geo strategic "great game" being played in our region you should refrain from pointing fingers at others.

He has been instruemental in protecting the country from a well defined and focused threat from the only super power in the world, its allies and its agents in the country. I don't know what you mean by "no control over government institutions". If you don't understand the geo strategic "great game" being played in our region you should refrain from pointing fingers at others.
I am not sure which geo strategic great game he is fighting against. He eats dinner with american generals and CIA officials, he often has his breakfast at the US aircraft carrier just outside pakistan.... Which super power is he fighting against? Which country is he protecting?

lol.

You say that...while on the other hand, you support the Sharif family. How can anyone take you seriously :lol:

Why should he have control over govt institutions?,.... he is just the head of army.... and he has complete control of it which he shows periodically. one good thing that he did is he has not interfered in civilian matters, and has supported democracy... so that people should know who their leaders and how they are running the government.

Why should he have control over govt institutions?,.... he is just the head of army.... and he has complete control of it which he shows periodically. one good thing that he did is he has not interfered in civilian matters, and has supported democracy... so that people should know who their leaders and how they are running the government.

lol.

You say that...while on the other hand, you support the Sharif family. How can anyone take you seriously :lol:

The sharifs have atleast done something for punjab in the last 5 years. Good come back bro. I am totally mad now. Not.

They are not SSG, they are regular infantry. Good to see our boys getting armed up with nice gear.

One person I know has the Type 56 butt scavenged from a dead TTP, boots (US/SSG kind) bought from Peshawar, Camel pack bought as well, RDS also personal, personal secondary weapon also self bought!!!

Alot of officers do that, while the soldier also has got some upgrades such as better tac vests, helmets and general small stuff that makes a soldier very easy in the field.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom