Pakistan Military Multimedia

bjby3a.jpg

Paintball.. training:
4rqr7q.jpg

SSG in srilanka:
10fpam9.jpg

XtMXFKE.jpg

s6SsJGk.jpg

Lt Commando Batt - members - retained as QRF for election support duties, info from NP.

Our precious jawans in crappy hilux trucks - no protection and a big target for snipers and suicide nut jobs.

943017_10151501176564130_23079100_n.jpg

Hes is Capt Naveed Khan Wazir shaheed...martyred by sniper fire... belonged to 67th Punjab regiment... here are some pic of him with another shaheed... Capt Raja Hanat Shaheed:
bhc5jb.jpg

bhc5jb.jpg

21ewaw.jpg

Really sad to see young warriors with shaheed at the end of their names. However, what is even sadder and upsetting is that these men are kids and we have sent them to war without bullet proof vests and kevlar helmets... what we cannot spare these things for our jawans when we ask them to do our dirty work for us? Shame to see us waste such talent.

Really sad to see young warriors with shaheed at the end of their names. However, what is even sadder and upsetting is that these men are kids and we have sent them to war without bullet proof vests and kevlar helmets... what we cannot spare these things for our jawans when we ask them to do our dirty work for us? Shame to see us waste such talent.

Dont worry man... all soldiers are issued Kevlar and helmets...these pics are probably coincidental.. in the last pic you will see Capt Naveed Shaheed wearing kevlar vest.

Love the fact tht PAs gear is getter much better..

First pic of an FN MAG on our helis:
t8opzs.jpg

Didn't we see a FN MAG on a UH-1H during the Rimsha Masih case? That one had a case for the ammo belt as well. I am 80% sure that wwasa FN MAG.

Didn't we see a FN MAG on a UH-1H during the Rimsha Masih case? That one had a case for the ammo belt as well. I am 80% sure that wwasa FN MAG.

Can you post that picture? i didnt see it...

Or are you talkin about this one:
Heres a better image of the FN MAG model 60-30, one used for aircraft and helis.

5_56+mm+FAMAE-MKE+33E+AUTOMATIC+INFANTRY+RIFLE.jpg
??

That isn't a Pakistani helicopter...I am on tab right now so pasting image would be difficult, search up Rimsha Masih helicopter and it will come somewhere.

When did pak army change its uniform camo? Looks like something US soldiers would use. Does anyone have any details? This camo looks 100 times better than the plain khaki one they had for the last 60 years

Back
Top Bottom