What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

@Xeric, what is this truck...first time I am seeing this one. Normally Mercedes trucks are used if i am not wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak+army+SSG+commandos+by+pakarmydefence.blogspot.com+%252829%2529.jpg

@Xeric, what is this truck...first time I am seeing this one. Normally Mercedes trucks are used if i am not wrong.

This beast is known as a 'tank transporter', carries tracked vehicles like Tanks, APCs and SP Guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
This beast is known as a 'tank transporter', carries tracked vehicles like Tanks, APCs and SP Guns.

Is this new or only Karachi based?

The ones I have experienced in Multan and Kharian are all Mercedes, dark green. A bit wider and with smaller tyres which are in three axles on the trailer.

THis is quite a

Is this new or only Karachi based?

The ones I have experienced in Multan and Kharian are all Mercedes, dark green. A bit wider and with smaller tyres which are in three axles on the trailer.

THis is quite a

^^ Why should it be Karachi based only..??

And they are not new.

BJhBgtWCAAMdHAT.jpg:large

Captain Hercharn Singh (Baloch Regt), first Sikh officer in Pakistan Army. Currently, serving as an ADC to a general

Smart looking Officer, my sister-in-law who was born in indian Punjab is especially proud of him. I have heard more Jawaans and Officers of minority communities are joining which can only be a good thing. :pakistan:

946565_451630731585311_1200605707_n.jpg

Major Rashid Minhas helps an elderly man.

Now that's what I call well equipped.

2QzqLjV.jpg

Light, RDS, Grip, pads, tac vest...mean look.

4lec3OR.jpg

yeah digital camo too :nana: they should be given killing license too ...just some random shots on political workers...just for fun :azn:

2_201305051248456378.jpg

Army personnel carry boxes of ballot papers for the PK-61, 62, 63 and NA-23 constituencies. The boxes were transported by an army helicopter to Kohistan, in Islamabad on Saturday, May 04, 2013.

Back
Top Bottom