What's new

Pakistan loses Iran’s mango market

Don't worry, Inshallah we will provide mangoes to Iran in secret way.
Good for Pakistani farmers and good for Iranian as well.:D

Why should we provide mangoes to foreign nations when the majority of people in Pakistan only get left overs ??
Anyways, I still don't get the nuclear-mango corelation. Will the Iranian nuclear scientists starve to death without our mangoes ??

^^^ Razor.... Every tried Export quality mangoes..... TCS used to deliver export quality mangoes to UK and Inside Pakistan. Man 4 years ago they cost 6000 for 20 KG but they were worth it. Its true the local market mangoes are more like leftover but still they are delicious.

I think India and Pakistan should start a Mango exchange program so both nations can enjoy the best varieties of each others lands, improve relations and bolster trade.. This year's mango harvests have been lower than usual in the subcontinent.

Indian exporters should move in to fill the void.

riggght, tell that to Hillary and Panetta next time they throw some brownies at their tail-wagging audience :laugh:

isn't your prized nuclear deal contingent on your reducing oil trade (and by extension nearly all trade) with the Islamic Republic?

riggght, tell that to Hillary and Panetta next time they throw some brownies at their tail-wagging audience :laugh:

isn't your prized nuclear deal contingent on your reducing oil trade (and by extension nearly all trade) with the Islamic Republic?

Our politicians only care about extending their terms and if fuel prices in India rise any further they know their chances of replacement will be much higher. So we take from Amreeka what Amreeka gives us, and we take from Iran what we need from Iran.. Amreeka understands 1 billion people need a lot of oil.. and the Iranian people deserve the mangoes too. Who is Amreeka to deny them mangoes ? Everyone has mango rights to consume the king of fruits.

Besides, the nuke deal had many other ingredients as well. Personally I prefer cleaner energy as all Nuke plants are disasters waiting to happen.

Our politicians only care about extending their terms and if fuel prices in India rise any further they know their chances of replacement will be much higher. So we take from Amreeka what Amreeka gives us, and we take from Iran what we need from Iran.. Amreeka understands 1 billion people need a lot of oil.. and the Iranian people deserve the mangoes too. Who is Amreeka to deny them mangoes ? Everyone has mango rights to consume the king of fruits.

Besides, the nuke deal had many other ingredients as well. Personally I prefer cleaner energy as all Nuke plants are disasters waiting to happen.

Right you are.
India seeks more liquid shale gas from US

Anyone who has tasted Pakistani mangoes would tell you that Iran has lost Pakistani mangoes not the other way round.

This is to do with Iran's traders not being able to compete with the Pakistani product.

Pakistan's mangoes and mandarin oranges are really delicious. When we lived in Pakistan as Iranians our tabel was full of them.

I remember Iran's president saying paks' enemy is our enemy.

It looks like paks mangos are not Iran's mangos! lol

Back
Top Bottom