What's new

Pakistan likely to extend MFN status to India

India should adopt zero trade policy with Pakistan.
And also India should kill Pakistan export industry to the maximum where over possible.

In my opinion economically deprived pakistan will not think about troubling india. It will spend its time for its improvement.

Chinese are our friends and if you dont know as you don't about friendship, as u backtabbed Pakistan in 47 , in 71 and throughout 80s by siding with Russians invading Afghanistan, u cannot be frinds anyone,

I don't care if China is your friend or if you worship them, that's your business. I was simply drawing parallels to your logic.

You said trade with India isn't a good idea because some Hindus consider cow urine sacred. fair enough.

But then how come you find trade with China acceptable? They eat pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or is it simply because China is Pakistan's 'all weather friend'??

If so, does that also mean you are willing to abandon your religion (eat pork, drink alcohol) for China?

u only either beg as in the case of israel or U.S. or u back stab.

Please, don't talk about begging. We both know where Pakistan stands at the moment, so please have some shame.

u cannot compare yourselves with chines, as our friends they have stood by us and will not do anything to harm the brotherly relationship with us, on the other hand u as an Indian will do anything to harm us, history is the proof of it.

Don't you think we have better ways to harm you? Did you notice how we have the 2nd largest military?

You were talking about unintentional contamination right? or were you simply trying to act like a smarta$$?

This thread is about MNF status to extention to India, if u want to discuss Terrorism go the proper thread and we will talk.

Mere bhai, don't you have anything better to do than troll?

First you try and flame the thread, then when someone does one better you're crying about off topic?

Grow up dude. seriously.

So u, we cannot trust
, chinese we have full confidance and trust, it has been for over 30 years with our friends, The great China.

:pakistan::china:

Yeah I'm pretty sure we don't care, but learn to raise your points rationally. Flame baiting will only get you so far.

And also India should kill Pakistan export industry to the maximum where over possible.

In my opinion economically deprived pakistan will not think about troubling india. It will spend its time for its improvement.

What makes u think that u have not been doing that for decades.

i have sources thattell me that Indian business import rice from Pakistan in England mix tota (broken rice) and suppy further to destroy business forPakistan.

So businesses in Pakistan are aware of it for long time and have taken steps to fix it.

And I am not going to tell the steps they have taken.

So it is shamefull to do business in this dirty way.

Let the better product and prices be the winner and not dirty tricks.

:pakistan::taz:

Its all about balance. You don't want to do anything too overt so as to alert the other guy but at the same time you want to keep your options open and be subtle.

As far as the MFN status is concerned. These are just words. It changes nothing on the ground. Everything begins and ends with terrorism.

i have sources thattell me that Indian business import rice from Pakistan in England mix tota (broken rice) and suppy further to destroy business forPakistan.

So businesses in Pakistan are aware of it for long time and have taken steps to fix it.

Business is business.

Your all weather friend China is busy destroying your domestic industry with its undervalued goods. What steps has Pakistan taken to fix that?

Oh but China would never do anything to harm Pakistan because of 'brotherly love'. sorry i forgot. :hitwall:

I don't care if China is your friend or if you worship them, that's your business. I was simply drawing parallels to your logic.

You said trade with India isn't a good idea because some Hindus consider cow urine sacred. fair enough.

But then how come you find trade with China acceptable? They eat pork for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or is it simply because China is Pakistan's 'all weather friend'??

If so, does that also mean you are willing to abandon your religion (eat pork, drink alcohol) for China?

Please, don't talk about begging. We both know where Pakistan stands at the moment, so please have some shame.

Don't you think we have better ways to harm you? Did you notice how we have the 2nd largest military?

You were talking about unintentional contamination right? or were you simply trying to act like a smarta$$?

Mere bhai, don't you have anything better to do than troll?

First you try and flame the thread, then when someone does one better you're crying about off topic?

Grow up dude. seriously.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we don't care, but learn to raise your points rationally. Flame baiting will only get you so far.

Dude, we donot beg, they are paying us for the services we provide, have you not heard interview between your boy on cnn and Musharaf.

I told u about china already, once again we have been in business for over 30 years and so far not even one time we had any problems, Chines are very sophisticated business poeple and they work by ethics and will not and have not done anything as dispicable as u think. Your thought about mentioning Haram pork in the way that you do tells me that you have no ethics and will talk dirty or do anything to make a point even if it is dispicable.

Dude u have no ethics.

Dude, we donot beg, they are paying us for the services we provide, have you not heard interview between your boy on cnn and Musharaf.

I disagree.

This, however, isn't the place for it.

I told u about china already, once again we have been in business for over 30 years and so far not even one time we had any problems, Chines are very sophisticated business poeple and they work by ethics and will not and have not done anything as dispicable as u think. Your thought about mentioning Haram pork in the way that you do tells me that you have no ethics and will talk dirty or do anything to make a point even if it is dispicable.

Dude u have no ethics.

:lol:

Don't make me laugh. You were busy trying to flame the thread and now you're talking about ethics?

It seems you don't like the taste of your own medicine. So what have you learned today asq?

The bold part was hilarious, by importing rice we are destroying there business. A customer by buying is destroying business.

There is a chain of Indian stores in USA and they all have Pakistani stuff in the shops. The same stuff which we have 100's of Indian variety too.

The bold part was hilarious, by importing rice we are destroying there business. A customer by buying is destroying business.

There is a chain of Indian stores in USA and they all have Pakistani stuff in the shops. The same stuff which we have 100's of Indian variety too.

Did u read my post, i said in earlier years, Pakistani business is now fully aware of tricks by Indians.

And by the way did you ever or do Indians ever go to shop in Pakistani stores.

In Toronto I have yet to see Indians going to Pakistani stores, on the other hand I see Pakistanis going to Indian stores all the times.

I shop at a store run by sardarjee in Toronto all the times.

mking fun of it,Eh, so do what ever u do, but I am quite sure it happened, so i say no business with India.

Business is business.

Your all weather friend China is busy destroying your domestic industry with its undervalued goods. What steps has Pakistan taken to fix that?

Oh but China would never do anything to harm Pakistan because of 'brotherly love'. sorry i forgot. :hitwall:

So u r a better judge than all the Pakistani experts about business with China.

u r hillarious.

dude.

Did u read my post, i said in earlier years, Pakistani business is now fully aware of tricks by Indians.

And by the way did you ever or do Indians ever go to shop in Pakistani stores.

In Toronto I have yet to see Indians going to Pakistani stores, on the other hand I see Pakistanis going to Indian stores all the times.

I shop at a store run by sardarjee in Toronto all the times.

Dude a business only does business, he will try to earn, for him it does not matter if you are Indian or Pakistani, all it matters is he should earn. This is what it is, so if Indian Business were buying rice from Pakistani's they might have thought about making profit. They were buying not not stealing or looting, if you had problem in selling do not sell.

Why don't people understand such basic thing. This is all legitimate and legal. Illegal is selling pirated DVD's without legal rights.

Coming to point of MFN, well if Pakistan can think it makes sense for them and if India think it makes sense for them then let's do it. Otherwise koi kisi be ehsan nahi kar raha hai, dena hai do, nahi dena hai mat do. I will suggest India to do business with Pakistan if it means profit to us, use brains not heart in business. Emotional log film main hi acche lagte hain, business main nahi.

I disagree.

This, however, isn't the place for it.

:lol:

Don't make me laugh. You were busy trying to flame the thread and now you're talking about ethics?

It seems you don't like the taste of your own medicine. So what have you learned today asq?

What medicine. I think i gave run and u talk about medicine u have no clue. dude.

Where is the flaming i did dude.
I answer all strange quiries, dude.

:taz::pakistan:

U r strange by

Dude a business only does business, he will try to earn, for him it does not matter if you are Indian or Pakistani, all it matters is he should earn. This is what it is, so if Indian Business were buying rice from Pakistani's they might have thought about making profit. They were buying not not stealing or looting, if you had problem in selling do not sell.

Why don't people understand such basic thing. This is all legitimate and legal. Illegal is selling pirated DVD's without legal rights.

Coming to point of MFN, well if Pakistan can think it makes sense for them and if India think it makes sense for them then let's do it. Otherwise koi kisi be ehsan nahi kar raha hai, dena hai do, nahi dena hai mat do. I will suggest India to do business with Pakistan if it means profit to us, use brains not heart in business. Emotional log film main hi acche lagte hain, business main nahi.

Noemotions dude, if u donot understsand my posts than say so, do not use your inability to understand as emotions.Dude.

Now don't get me wrong, i have heard that in India many household have a cow on the side of the house and every morning before the head of the house goes to work he sprays himself and the housewith cow urine.

My apologise if i am wrong but i have seen it on utube. can u honestly answer this honestly and tell me how can we in Pakistan be sure that the products comming from India will not not sparyed with cow urine, it may be holy for u and i have no quams about it, but for us it is not acceptable.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom