What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
]

India and Pakistan (including Indian Occupied Kashmir) were never one country before the British ruled us.

This is not what was being thought in school classrooms around the world, my friend :)

This is not what was being thought in school classrooms around the world, my friend :)

Dude this article wasnt written by us...... It was written by ur indian brothers.........So dont blame us........

but many girls wear bikni for guys not for themselves otherwise why wear less in cold winter.. they wear less to give temptation to men which make them sluts.. to seduce men
wearing bikini never makes someone slut and wearing burqua never guaranty you that she's not a slut...

And it's a cultural difference to wear bikini or burqua.. no one can argue my way of dressing is better than yours if you belong to different cultures

Dude this article wasnt written by us...... It was written by ur indian brothers.........So dont blame us........

who blamed you bro???

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

but many girls wear bikni for guys not for themselves otherwise why wear less in cold winter.. they wear less to give temptation to men which make them sluts.. to seduce men

right 'many' not all bro :)

i

just like many peoples get confuse between chineze, korean and japanese or between malay and indonesian or between english, and polish or german

Yes, i agree. Moral of the story is we need more hot Pakistanis here :P

Jokes aside, chinese, korean and japenese come from the same mongoloid background, english polish and german are all europeans.. and Malay and Indonesians are generally considered same. So you're saying you're from the same background as Indians? Blasphemy :lol:

This is not what was being thought in school classrooms around the world, my friend

Change your flag to indian and do some research on these empires. Throughout much of history, the region of Pakistan was different from the region of India.

]
world_indusvalleymap.png

Indus Valley Civilization

20100703012806!Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_(AD).PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afgempdur.jpg

Durrani Empire

481px-AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

Alexander the Great's Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Persian Sassanid Empire

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayad Caliphate

300px-QASIM.PNG

Extent and expansion of Umayyad rule under Muhammad bin Qasim

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Achaeminid Persian Empire

Whole world is wrong..Pakistanis are Aryan,beautiful,martial race,superior as compared to short,dark,evil,yindoo,baniya,chanikya Indians..Sadly this is reality..But I dont understand why dark Indians are growing at 9%+ while Supereior pakistanis managing just 2-3%

My Indian brothers? Just the other day, an Indian called me Pakistani over in this forum :lol:

I'm not here to take anyone's side, my friend. Just from a neutral point of view, in my school books we were generally thought that Pakistan was a nation created for Indian Muslims hence they have the same origin as Indians :)

Whole world is wrong..Pakistanis are Aryan,beautiful,martial race,superior as compared to short,dark,evil,yindoo,baniya,chanikya Indians..Sadly this is reality..But I dont understand why dark Indians are growing at 9%+ while Supereior pakistanis managing just 2-3%

Its known as the compensation effect!

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom