What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people here talks as if partition never happened...

]
world_indusvalleymap.png

Indus Valley Civilization

20100703012806!Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_(AD).PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afgempdur.jpg

Durrani Empire

481px-AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

Alexander the Great's Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Persian Sassanid Empire

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayad Caliphate

300px-QASIM.PNG

Extent and expansion of Umayyad rule under Muhammad bin Qasim

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Achaeminid Persian Empire

India and Pakistan (including Indian Occupied Kashmir) were never one country before the British ruled us.

I gotta admit Aishwaarya is beautiful. And maybe some other actresses, but most of them look like armpit girl

:rofl::rofl:
Some about 4 or 5 Firangis got married to Pakistanis and Pakistan has become chik magnet?? you guys are amazing...

Dude its written by a indian chick frm delhi :rofl::rofl::woot:

IM LOVIN THIS THREAD
b4gwol.jpg

Not really related, but why do I always see ads on PDF for Iranians dating sites and Arab dating sites, and never any for Pakistani or Indian ones?

Well i have heard the girls(specially from europe/america) prefer guys from Africa/West Indies..dark,tall,strong.

yea drug dealer charsi with loose trousers..loafeer guys who never appreciated in india and pakistan get popular in usa..
i said black is no no.. nevee seen any indian or pakistani guy with black girl.. word gora or gori used too much in bollywood songs which tells alot

It was an Indian who wrote this article.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way....I guess I can say that I agree with you, this is pretty flawed reasoning.

I know that dude.. Indians also make mistakes and we don't mind accepting that but why you guys are always agreed to some mistakes?

It's called a "bikini contest" for a reason. I'd choose that than burqa contest any day. :P

because you like sluts :)

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

you want to get the ad of shadi.com
Not really related, but why do I always see ads on PDF for Iranians dating sites and Arab dating sites, and never any for Pakistani or Indian ones?

I don't know whats gonna make omar more mad, that you can't tell the difference between pakistanis and indians, or that one chinese looking guy said he's indian!

This difference between Indian and Pakistani i guess is only visible to people from the sub-continent. To my eyes, i can't tell them apart :)

Anyway this articled is flawed as good looks is more of a individual trait than a racial trait.. Anyone who is tall, fit and tanned would generally be considered good looking. Those traits aren't race dependent.

Oh well, who cares. We're all humans :cheers:

because you like sluts :)

wearing bikini never makes someone slut and wearing burqua never guaranty you that she's not a slut...

And it's a cultural difference to wear bikini or burqua.. no one can argue my way of dressing is better than yours if you belong to different cultures

i
This difference between Indian and Pakistani i guess is only visible to people from the sub-continent. To my eyes, i can't tell them apart :)

Anyway this articled is flawed as good looks is more of a individual trait than a racial trait.. Anyone who is tall, fit and tanned would generally be considered good looking. Those traits aren't race dependent.

Oh well, who cares. We're all humans :cheers:

just like many peoples get confuse between chineze, korean and japanese or between malay and indonesian or between english, and polish or german

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom