What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina has grown up in UK..btw you watch plenty of bollywood movies ;) And yes..where did you heard that Indian actress have foreign blood? :lol:
Is this a 3 year old?

LOL a half Kashmiri, half British Bollywood actress is nothing how Indian females really look like. Anyways, most of India's population are not Kashmiris or Punjabis (the only good looking Indian CITIZENS).

Oh yes, and Indian girls are so much more attractive, aren't they?

Indian+Bhabhi+nature+hairy+Body+without+Make+Up+Cute+girl.JPG

JAI HIND!

Dude a lot of indian chicks i've seen look like that :rofl:

There are some cute ones but literally most of them here look like that, and they have the stupid snotty attitude as if they're sooo hot

That armpit hair is friggen nasty though :sick:

I heard the Kapoor family migrated from Pakistan to India after partition.
OHHHH Do remember that many muslims in Pakistan migrated from India to Pakistan..
My grandpa is also from Pakistan(Rawalpindi)...where did you hear Kareena's family migrated from Pakistan?:lol:

What about Aishwarya Rai??...world knows ;) i got nothing else to say.

Well i have heard the girls(specially from europe/america) prefer guys from Africa/West Indies..dark,tall,strong.

I gotta admit Aishwaarya is beautiful. And maybe some other actresses, but most of them look like armpit girl
Why bringing in fake ego? As if i don't know how Indian girls look like and don't? Maybe just stfu?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

The real personality of a guy is when he is 6 feet or taller..strong and nicely built..and there is no restriction of regions to a personality of this kind.

I heard the Kapoor family migrated from Pakistan to India after partition.

Migrated from Pakistan?? When Kapoor family came to Mumbai it was "ENTIRE INDIA".. And there was no Pakistan on the face of planet. Read some history my friend.

OHHHH Do remember that many muslims in Pakistan migrated from India to Pakistan..
My grandpa is also from Pakistan(Rawalpindi)...where did you hear Kareena's family migrated from Pakistan?:lol:

What about Aishwarya Rai??...world knows ;) i got nothing else to say.

Raj Kapoor was born in Peshawar, British India (present day Pakistan), to actor Prithviraj Kapoor and Ramsarni (Rama) Devi Kapoor (née Mehra). He was the eldest of six children in a Punjabi[2] family.[3][4][5] He was the grandson of Dewan Basheshwarnath Kapoor and great-grandson of Dewan Keshavmal Kapoor, part of the famous Kapoor family.

Raj Kapoor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Aishwairya Rai, she is a fake.

aish2.jpg

Aishwarya Rai in the middle.

Well i have heard the girls(specially from europe/america) prefer guys from Africa/West Indies..dark,tall,strong.

Well the most preferred men here are black guys, it's called "jungle fever"..

Then come white guys and mexicans

and people like to go exotic and go for middle eastern/persian/indian & pakistani men.

I cant really tell the difference between a pakistani and an indian unless one has a full beard without the stache.. I know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim but still the common Indian and Pakistani kinda look the same.

Its really weird because some Indians look Mexican or Latin, others look full on white, some look blacker than black and ive seen like one guy that looks Chinese but he said he was from India

Why bringing in fake ego? As if i don't know how Indian girls look like and don't? Maybe just stfu?

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

The real personality of a guys is when he is 6 feet or taller..strong and nicely built..and there is no restriction of regions to a personality of this kind.

Dude, chill. We all like our chicks, this thread is not about that. This is about that mysterious girl trait that they get attracted to men who might kill their sisters for dating anyone else and may have al qaida contacts. That makes them very macho and mysterious, thats my guess.

But as Omar said, it may be their looks too, may be a study should be conducted on this, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom