What's new

Pakistan Interested in Thermonuclear Weapon

Generals hve done the most favor to us. Every time we had generals rule us our gdp growth was 10-12% and i could walk around karachi safe

Dude I think 250 nukes is enough. Do you want blow the earth up?`

And 200 nukes can cause the whole world to live in a nuclear winter

thats what my point was i think 50 are enough all times .

but we have to educate dear we have to move forward now a days things happen which we can't imagine 20 years before all because world ig going to be informed more then any other time .pak army will do there job if they once realize our real gov in power .
But i still believe there is no place of army in civilian positions.
Civilian rulers are elected by people. If they elect robbers. They they deserve to remain jobless, insecurity etc.....
Military work is to save borders, and to defend the integrity, sovereignty and life of the civilians...

Military job is not to involve in politics and prepare secret deals with foreign countries i.e Shamsi airbase, NRO.......

Generals hve done the most favor to us. Every time we had generals rule us our gdp growth was 10-12% and i could walk around karachi safe

you know when i drink wine i feel i am fighter pilot and i am flying in a jet . i feel i am super . in real i am in drugs only and at morning i wakeup and look at my table there is empty bottles peaces of chiken and open juices and my room is dirty .

same when army rule we feel we are in super economy super power super and super in fact we are nowhere after general kicked we become on our real place which is 3%gdp hardly. china and india run by army? why they have stable high GDP ? why turkey ? in fact army's job is protect us not to rule us . they have to borders not in islo .

you know when i drink wine i feel i am fighter pilot and i am flying in a jet . i feel i am super . in real i am in drugs only and at morning i wakeup and look at my table there is empty bottles peaces of chiken and open juices and my room is dirty .

same when army rule we feel we are in super economy super power super and super in fact we are nowhere after general kicked we become on our real place which is 3%gdp hardly. china and india run by army? why they have stable high GDP ? why turkey ? in fact army's job is protect us not to rule us . they have to borders not in islo .

so ur implying we should only get ruled by generals. and china is a very fierce country thats why they can control their economy so brilliantly. and india has 1.5 bn people so with that much your supposed to have a pretty big economy

so ur implying we should only get ruled by generals. and china is a very fierce country thats why they can control their economy so brilliantly. and india has 1.5 bn people so with that much your supposed to have a pretty big economy

you ignore turkey korea and many others why they have more DGP growth and less population then Pakistan even less recurses then paksitan but they use them good . army is not the solution anymore

Imran Bhai, aap kitne lucky ho, hum to wine afford bhi nahi kar sakte ek do baar low quality ka red aur White Wine peeya hai warna hamari hasiyat to bas whiskey, rum, Vodka ya beer hi afford karne ki hai.

Imran Bhai, aap kitne lucky ho, hum to wine afford bhi nahi kar sakte ek do baar low quality ka red aur White Wine peeya hai warna hamari hasiyat to bas whiskey, rum, Vodka ya beer hi afford karne ki hai.

chor is baat ko that was example for him yaar :D

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Good news! With india running scared, soon Kashmir will be free.

what is this joke of month ?:rofl: or you also drink like others here :D

no one is scared from bombs here india has nukes too and they can reply same answer . :rolleyes: and i really dont like to see india or pakistan nukes or bombed :tdown:

you ignore turkey korea and many others why they have more DGP growth and less population then Pakistan even less recurses then paksitan but they use them good . army is not the solution anymore

because taiwan and turkey and many others are not by a unstable country (afghanistan) and are not getting hit by terrorists like pakistan.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

and you forget the fact that turkey enjoys EU benefits without even being in the EU and taiwan's econmy was jump started by china

because taiwan and turkey and many others are not by a unstable country (afghanistan) and are not getting hit by terrorists like pakistan.

you forget taiwan has greater thread even more then us china is liking to merge them in chiana .and turkey suffer alot of bombs blast and war in kurdish areas near iraq borders but there intelligence is not like our they intercept many attacks and few blasts we intercept few and many blasts happen .

countries need powefull weapons to defend itself there is no doubt on that but with nuke Already in station these are unnecessary

just try solve the internal problems in pakistan and start devoloping the nation thermonukes will only get u in more trouble
1.research cost/aquisition cost
2.production cost
3.maintanance cost
4.followed by sanctions on ur economy (which is alerady in a bad shape) by UN.......

"STRONG TREE NEEDS STRONG ROOTS, IF U CONTINUE TO GROW ONLY THE TREE BUT NOT ITS ROOTS -- AT A POINT THE TREE WILL TOPPLE & FALL"

pakistan should concentrate on its economy then your defence will automatically grow.

thats what my point was i think 50 are enough all times .

You will never get chance to use all 50 nukes on any other country armed with nukes. Even 20-25 nukes all in different secrete locations with always in ready position is enough ... and in south Asia scenario where population density is so high and we have only one mail water source Himalaya .. we really don't have no room to use one on each other ..

educate our people before building such thing, education is way into the future, not bombs

It is just a report by US whose credibility and authenticity is questionable but here we have Indians trolling and some Pakistanis venting out their frustration. Facepalm.

Back
Top Bottom