What's new

Pakistan Interested in Thermonuclear Weapon

Thank your showing us your level of intellect!
I think what he told is right, the last such weapon that was developed was the TASAR Bomb, and that was just a political detonation and to deliver it to the detonation site, the Russians modified a entire Tupolove Bomber to carry it.
And when you question some ones intelect, may i know that is the qualification that you have to comment on some on in such a way? can i know your educational major.

From the conversation between IK and mr.safair. I see that the present state of Pakistan is either in a confused state as to either on deciding who is to pull the strings or neither the PA or the Civilian Government is ready to stop the drone strikes because both are currpoted with the US $ that is now in their Swizz accounts.

Either way the people of Pakistan is suffering from the inaction of the Regular Institution and that of the Elected Institution.

From the conversation between IK and mr.safair. I see that the present state of Pakistan is either in a confused state as to either on deciding who is to pull the strings or neither the PA or the Civilian Government is ready to stop the drone strikes because both are currpoted with the US $ that is now in their Swizz accounts.

Either way the people of Pakistan is suffering from the inaction of the Regular Institution and that of the Elected Institution.

i am not confuse and i am trained by SWISS and Americans guys too i am 100% sure whats going on and i know very well what pak army is playing

i am not confuse and i am trained by SWISS and Americans guys too i am 100% sure whats going on and i know very well what pak army is playing

i wont deny for a second that kiyani failed when the drone happened but blame the generals not the entire force yaar... and i know taking down america drone would have either been our salvation r our doom and kiyani refused to make the gamble unlike iran....

anyway screw stronger nuclear bombs work on delivery it wont mean much if it doesnt hit the target or cant be fired from unexpected places master the missile and then if have nothing better then work on stronger nuclear bombs

i wont deny for a second that kiyani failed when the drone happened but blame the generals not the entire force yaar... and i know taking down america drone would have either been our salvation r our doom and kiyani refused to make the gamble unlike iran....

anyway screw stronger nuclear bombs work on delivery it wont mean much if it doesnt hit the target or cant be fired from unexpected places master the missile and then if have nothing better then work on stronger nuclear bombs

for me thay are one and unite force . so if they shear good they have to shear bad too .

why not stupids interested in MEGA EDUCATION CITY ? or MEGA MEDICAL CITY ? we will remain slaves and lawless even you guys make 10000000000s of thermo nukes . for hell sake give us education medical cheap food items and homes . nations don't need bloody bombs anymore .
Education??? What education??
Generals are the most educated man in our history. They got modern education but still don't know the benefits of democracy. They Ruled Pak for 60 years. Are they not educated??

Education??? What education??
Generals are the most educated man in our history. They got modern education but still don't know the benefits of democracy. They Ruled Pak for 60 years. Are they not educated??

so ? its mean we have to keep aside education ? silicone Vally run by generals? japans industry and great automobile history run by generals? Korea developed by generals? we need something else then military now sir. there is something else in education then make educated people generals . and FYI generals and not science students they are not most educated in pakistan .

We already have 250+ nukes
thats not enough to satisfy our minimum deterrence dear we need to build at least 5000 and then face like soviets face it .just imagine if soviets have 100 nukes they can save billions of $ and may be they never collapse .once in a party someone ask ex-soviet general why USSR falls ? he reply because of weight . person ask him which weight ? he reply weight of weapons missiles nukes and huge forces which broke our backbone .if we have no global goals USSR was here today same as USA .

by the way don't you think you should consider changing your user name from peaceful civilian?;)

Maybe he wants to peaceful, but what about jingoist neighbours?

Peace is only possible when you are carrying a big stick. Keeps the balance of power right.

so ? its mean we have to keep aside education ? silicone Vally run by generals? japans industry and great automobile history run by generals? Korea developed by generals? we need something else then military now sir. there is something else in education then make educated people generals . and FYI generals and not science students they are not most educated in pakistan .
If there is 100% education literacy rate in pak, Then still generals will rule. They never learn from mistake. They can make own road,modern colonies where they want. They will never work under civilian government. They will never bow on supreme court.
One solution: Exemplary punishment for every Military dictator.

thats not enough to satisfy our minimum deterrence dear we need to build at least 5000 and then face like soviets face it .just imagine if soviets have 100 nukes they can save billions of $ and may be they never collapse .once in a party someone ask ex-soviet general why USSR falls ? he reply because of weight . person ask him which weight ? he reply weight of weapons missiles nukes and huge forces which broke our backbone .if we have no global goals USSR was here today same as USA .

I was watching a documentary about period 2-3 yrs before collapse of USSR in 1989, there was serious food shortage in the country people queuing in long queue to have their food bought from Supermarket, industrial production was falling and public unrest was rising. USSR invested too much money in maintaining their satellite states in Eastern Europe and never cared much about keeping internal prosperity.

Dude I think 250 nukes is enough. Do you want blow the earth up?`

And 200 nukes can cause the whole world to live in a nuclear winter

If there is 100% education literacy rate in pak, Then still generals will rule. They never learn from mistake. They can make own road,modern colonies where they want. They will never work under civilian government. They will never bow on supreme court.
One solution: Exemplary punishment for every Military dictator.

but we have to educate dear we have to move forward now a days things happen which we can't imagine 20 years before all because world ig going to be informed more then any other time .pak army will do there job if they once realize our real gov in power .

Back
Top Bottom