What's new

Pakistan, India reiterate their stated positions

Excellent work by Gilani team :tup:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Someone commented on Times of India website on the news India, Pak delink terrorism from dialogue:-

Lt Col (Retd.) Jaswinder Ahluwalia,Gurgaon,says:This is a diplomatic victory for pakistan again. Back to talks without having prosecuted even 1 of the perpetrators of Mumbai attack. Mr Singh has now done the same attack that Mr A B Vajpayee did, trusting pakistan to deliver on its promises while we can continue on peace talks. Then we had Kargil, Parliament attack.. After 26-11, perhaps its turn of some other metro to face another attack while the political lobby losses its backbone to force pakistan to atleast sentence anyone involved in crimes against India. Bad decision in my opinion...some people learn from past mistakes, We Indians, Never. And hence we pay the price dearer and dearer every time.

great diplomacy by pak....
our politicians started aggressive and ended up being losers...
lol... entire world was paying attention at 26/11 and instead of getting pak to dismantle terror network in ***, they went for an dialogue:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
kashmir just can't be out of the talk... i mean the entire indo - pak thing is about kashmir:hitwall: as time goes its back on table...
India loses... I expected better gift for Independence day from team Manmohan :cry:

No PAK leaders always crib that they are trying , PAK is is not good condition etc etc , please .. etc , so Indian leaders melts.... Other reasons is that US wants India to talk pak so that it can show the world that PAK is good country.

If India stop Talking PAK then Position of PAk in world's image is will not be good.

You always see all PAK leaders always eager to talk to india to increase its international image, See musf,

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Excellent work by Gilani team :tup:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Someone commented on Times of India website on the news India, Pak delink terrorism from dialogue:-

Lt Col (Retd.) Jaswinder Ahluwalia,Gurgaon,says:This is a diplomatic victory for pakistan again. Back to talks without having prosecuted even 1 of the perpetrators of Mumbai attack. Mr Singh has now done the same attack that Mr A B Vajpayee did, trusting pakistan to deliver on its promises while we can continue on peace talks. Then we had Kargil, Parliament attack.. After 26-11, perhaps its turn of some other metro to face another attack while the political lobby losses its backbone to force pakistan to atleast sentence anyone involved in crimes against India. Bad decision in my opinion...some people learn from past mistakes, We Indians, Never. And hence we pay the price dearer and dearer every time.

One day the dam will burst force the water to destroy who ever comes into its path, India Need India gandhi again

No PAK leaders always crib that they are trying , PAK is is not good condition etc etc , please .. etc , so Indian leaders melts.... Other reasons is that US wants India to talk pak so that it can show the world that PAK is good country.

If India stop Talking PAK then Position of PAk in world's image is will not be good.

You always see all PAK leaders always eager to talk to india to increase its international image, See musf,

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

One day the dam will burst force the water to destroy who ever comes into its path, India Need India gandhi again

I didnt find that logical :disagree:

Guj is india's internal affair , why you keep pocking your nose in india internal affairs, Do india said anything about balu...., why you dont say anything about tibet and china

wat about samjhota express??

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Proof Proof and Proof All you crying about proof, If have proof then show to media like what we showed the media, you the world and UN, who stopping you. Only one can only say we have prrof buut we cant show.

If Pak has proof show in UN na, IF PAK have

dont worry. we have given that to ur PM today. if u havent noticed the joint statement, we have balochistan in it as well. did u wonder y?
secondly us publishin the proof in papers will not help any of the countries. we wanna start the peace process and therfore any drama at this point will not be of gud use.

Last edited:

Theres no mention of kashmir and your calling it a victory for pakistan.....i dont think so!

Theres no mention of kashmir and your calling it a victory for pakistan.....i dont think so!

Prime Minister Singh said that India was ready to discuss all issues with Pakistan, including all outstanding issues.

Kashmir and everything else comes in it.

Kashmir and everything else comes in it.

Bro by now you should know how the indians work........."including all outstanding issues" will be twisted into something else and we will be told somewhere down that it has nothing to do with kashmir.

Bro by now you should know how the indians work........."including all outstanding issues" will be twisted into something else and we will be told somewhere down that it has nothing to do with kashmir.

Hmm i know i agree but Balochistan is added and some proof of interference is also given to them i guess.

easier said than done. it is not possible to put kashmir aside. so all outstanding issues include kashmir.

wat im seein as a victory is india agreein to start dialogue irrespective of wat happens to mumbai case (though we still have a responsibility to bring it to a logical end) and Gilani successfully raisin balochistan issue with Manmohan.

easier said than done. it is not possible to put kashmir aside. so all outstanding issues include kashmir.

wat im seein as a victory is india agreein to start dialogue irrespective of wat happens to mumbai case (though we still have a responsibility to bring it to a logical end) and Gilani successfully raisin balochistan issue with Manmohan.

What you term as a victory, I term a small concession. Indian Foreign Ministry are masters of this game. Stop and Start Diplomacy.

Its reasonable now to assume that there will be no concessions from India. What Zardari/Gilani and before that, Musharraf wanted from India, some concessions, that they could take to the Pakistani people as proof that they were making some headway into solving the kashmiri dispute.

India, for its part, from Vajpayee to Manmohan Singh will stop and start diplomacy and any excuse will do. If there was no Mumbai attacks, India would have used the Kabul bombing of the Indian embassy as an excuse to stifle track 1 diplomacy.

Simply, India , either as a strategic move or a counter strategy to let Pakistan make unilateral concessions, is not interested in dialogue with Pakistan. Samjhauta Express or the Kashmir Bus service really are small concessions and really does not affect the geo political reality of the conflict between two powerful adversaries.

that sounds lik a nice meetin.
im glad PM Gilani took up balochistan issue with indian PM. i think that did calm down the other side which normally sounds quite upbeat but this time it wasnt.

So Baluchistan is no longer an internal issue of Pakistan, its on bilateral framework. Now every time there is a bomb blast in Baluchistan India can say that its actually a "freedom fighter" who did that and not a terrorist. Every time a woman is raped in Baluchistan, India can say that Pakistani forces are committing atrocities on local people. And after some time India can demand plebiscite in Baluchistan to determine the "aspirations of Baluchistanis" (accession of Baluchistan to Pakistan was controversial at the time of independence). I say good job Team Manmohan....Baluchistan is no longer an internal problem of Pakistan, its a bilateral isuue.:enjoy:

So Baluchistan is no longer an internal issue of Pakistan, its on bilateral framework. Now every time there is a bomb blast in Baluchistan India can say that its actually a "freedom fighter" who did that and not a terrorist. Every time a woman is raped in Baluchistan, India can say that Pakistani forces are committing atrocities on local people. And after some time India can demand plebiscite in Baluchistan to determine the "aspirations of Baluchistanis" (accession of Baluchistan to Pakistan was controversial at the time of independence). I say good job Team Manmohan....Baluchistan is no longer an internal problem of Pakistan, its a bilateral isuue.:enjoy:

Ahmm i guess Balochistan isnt a disputed territory so no one will listen to ur bs :flame:

by your analogy; kashmir was never the internal issue of india then :enjoy:

Ahmm i guess Balochistan isnt a disputed territory so no one will listen to ur bs :flame:

Yes as of today its not a disputed territory. But then till a few days back it was not on bilateral framework, it is now. So maybe a few years from now, if India wishes to pay Pakistan in the same coin, it will be a disputed territory. I mean really, how hard can it be to make it look like a disputed territory? Highlight the "struggle" and "plight" of Baluchistanis at every international forum, twist some history, expose the human rights abuses there et voila you have all the ingredients for a disputed territory. Pakistan is a master at this game, but we are learning!

Back
Top Bottom