What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were so inclined you would have been better off reporting the OP. Everything could only go downhill from the first post on.

I'm always open to an argument, Dark Warrior posted an argument calling Pakistan 'The Next Nazi Germany', I didn't even report that. It's the trolling that follows an unsustainable argument that I feel obliged to report.

Pakistan & India - Differences

The Boundaries of Pakistan emerged on the map of the world in 1947. This was accomplished on the basis of the Two-Nation Theory. This theory held that there were two nations, Hindus and Muslims living in the territory of the Sub-continent.

Sir Syed Ahmad Khan was the first exponent of the Two-Nation Theory in the modern era. He believed that India was a continent and not a country, and that among the vast population of different races and different creeds, Hindus and Muslims were the two major nations on the basis of nationality, religion, way-of-life, customs, traditions, culture and historical conditions. One Nation's hero is a villain for the other. They could not co-exist with each other peacefully for thousands of years without problems, while Hindus on the other hand were negating this Notion and the Ideal of Muslim Nationhood and propagating Hindus and Muslims for being one Nation. They wanted to see Muslims subservient to Hindus after the British Raj Ends.

Thankfully Quaid-e-Azam and the other able Muslim Leadership understood the Hindus designs and worked for Pakistan's creation till Success. Thank God Almighty We Pakistanis are a different & a free country. There are some other differences aswell in two of these Nations, Pakistan and India. Some of It, can be seen in the below videos.

Pakistan & India - Differences - YouTube

Are Pakistanis and Indians the same people? - YouTube

What Is the point of this thred ... We are Happy Being Pakistanis the same way The Indian muslims are proud of Their Identity being Indians.

i have met many Indian muslim Who love their country and countrymen .

Bringing Back the same old History is pointless ,,, cost in most of the cases History is not repeated

Oh...my ans is wrong?

Do you think I really care for your complain?:rofl:

Not really, seeing as you didn't give a flying fcuk for the feelings of the Indian Muslim who was actually posting some logical arguments in support of his country. SO if you can't respect your own local muslims, I don't expectt much from you and I don't give a damn about what you post because most of the time it's sub standard bull crap anyway. It's Indians like Bang Galore, SPARK, Joe Shearer, Fateh, among others that I actually enjoy discussing with. The only reason I report punks like you is because I believe the forum should be purged of an infection like you.

Good Day.

If you were so inclined you would have been better off reporting the OP. Everything could only go downhill from the first post on.

I know where you are coming from Bang Galore but if we allow threads like this it generally, as this thread has shown, show a general unity of opinion and enlightens debate to realize ultimately we mostly agree to disagree with the OP. To NOT allow threads like this would i believe be unadvantageous for the sites members.

Not really, seeing as you didn't give a flying fcuk for the feelings of the Indian Muslim who was actually posting some logical arguments in support of his country. SO if you can't respect your own local muslims, I don't expectt much from you and I don't give a damn about what you post because most of the time it's sub standard bull crap anyway. It's Indians like Bang Galore, SPARK, Joe Shearer, Fateh, among others that I actually enjoy discussing with. The only reason I report punks like you is because I believe the forum should be purged of an infection like you.

Good Day.

If somebody bashing my religion and beliefs I suppose to reply in their way that's my style. I am not started anything that fellow started I given happy ending that's it.

Sub standard post? wat you thinking about my post is not matter to me , from my viewpoint I am gud that enough.

Those Indians might be in gud apples category I am not that kind.

Infection can be cured but cancer like you need surgery.

Not really, seeing as you didn't give a flying fcuk for the feelings of the Indian Muslim who was actually posting some logical arguments in support of his country.

Hey, While I do agree with you on this, but what about someone gving a flying fcuk for the feelings of Pakistani Hindus which the post Neuro responded to is screwing around with?? Doesnt that deserve a report ???

If somebody bashing my religion and beliefs I suppose to reply in their way that's my style. I am not started anything that fellow started I given happy ending that's it.

Sub standard post? wat you thinking about my post is not matter to me , from my viewpoint I am gud that enough.

Instead of stooping to their levels, you should have just reported the post and moved on..!! :coffee:
No point arguing here.. If you think that all flags are treated equally here; you are in for a rude shock..!! This is :pdf: ... So Indian POV is not very well accepted here... :taz:

PS : I reported that particular post.. You should do it too..!! :cheers:

Your post is a testament to your immaturity that you have touted in front of 100 odd people.
My work here is done.

I know where you are coming from Bang Galore but if we allow threads like this it generally, as this thread has shown, show a general unity of opinion and enlightens debate to realize ultimately we mostly agree to disagree with the OP. To NOT allow threads like this would i believe be unadvantageous for the sites members.

I agree. I was not suggesting that such threads should not exist. I have never believed in reporting anything, haven't nor am I ever likely to. I'm all for openness & free & frank discussion but I have been here long enough to realise that this stuff has been dissected to bits & if anyone was interested, there are plenty of threads on such issues. All i was pointing out was that some here have no interest in discussing anything & they are here to simply take a dig at others (usually on religion, colour etc). There are others who seem to have come here to be provoked & thereby provoke in response. My point was that the genesis for that post lay elsewhere & reporting that post is unhelpful( not holding any brief for the poster in question ) & simply serves no cause. A bit like holding water at the shoreline as the culprit in a tsunami.

I'm not sensitive to religious affronts in the least bit but I have seen a number of Pakistani & BD members take that tack in a discussion (the cow & urine seems a favourite point), usually unconnected to the subject in question. Seems like a particularly low level of behaviour to demonstrate & usually brings in their equivalents from the other side into the fray. Lots of mudslinging follows, even more reasonable (in normal course) chaps feel compelled to join in, some get banned but essentially everyone gets covered in $hit. Yet to come across a good ending to such stories.

Your post is a testament to your immaturity that you have touted in front of 100 odd people.
My work here is done.

Shouldn't you have reported that particular post to which Neuro replied to..??!! Some double standards??!! :agree:
And then you talk about immaturity of posts and what not..!!

One word : Hypocrisy..!! :welcome:

I agree. I was not suggesting that such threads should not exist. I have never believed in reporting anything, haven't nor am I ever likely too. I'm all for openness & free & frank discussion but I have been here long enough to realise that this stuff has been dissected to bits & if anyone was interested, there are plenty of threads on such issues. All i was pointing out was that some here have no interest in discussing anything & they are here to simply take a dig at others (usually on religion, colour etc). There are others who seem to have come here to be provoked & thereby provoke in response. My point was that the genesis for that post lay elsewhere & reporting that post is unhelpful( not holding any brief for the poster in question ) & simply serves no cause. A bit like holding water at the shoreline as the culprit in a tsunami.

I'm not sensitive to religious affronts in the least bit but I have seen a number of Pakistani & BD members take that tack in a discussion (the cow & urine seems a favourite point), usually unconnected to the subject in question. Seems like a particularly low level of behaviour to demonstrate & usually brings in their equivalents from the other side into the fray. Lots of mudslinging follows, even more reasonable (in normal course) chaps feel compelled to join in, some get banned but essentially everyone gets covered in $hit. Yet to come across a good ending to such stories.

So true..!! :agree:

Hey, While I do agree with you on this, but what about someone gving a flying fcuk for the feelings of Pakistani Hindus which the post Neuro responded to is screwing around with?? Doesnt that deserve a report ???

I reported it, you guys should have reported it. Makes no sense in going about and throwing your tantrum around, waiting for everyone else to either follow the 'Poor You' routine or start trolling against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom