What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inferiority Complex Indians are so Inflamed that showing the right side of the picture caused them brain jurks and are calling my opening of a thread a Reportable action :coffee:

I reported it, you guys should have reported it. Makes no sense in going about and throwing your tantrum around, waiting for everyone else to either follow the 'Poor You' routine or start trolling against you.

I reported it too..!! But the post still stands there; while the reply to it got deleted right away..!!! :blink: :disagree:

Shouldn't you have reported that particular post to which Neuro replied to..??!! Some double standards??!! :agree:
And then you talk about immaturity of posts and what not..!!

One word : Hypocrisy..!! :welcome:

Do I have to ask the Mods to present my browsing history for your pleasure? I have already clarified that I did in fact report the post under question.

Do I have to ask the Mods to present my browsing history for your pleasure? I have already clarified that I did in fact report the post under question.

If you did.. :enjoy: :tup: :tup:

I donot want to point a finger in your direction in particular... Its just that sensitivities of "all others" except for Indians here on :pdf: are cared for..!!
Anyway I have come to terms with it.. I never ever give in to flame baits on :pdf:.. Hate mud slinging contests..!!

Stop this tutu main main already, if the people feel and this goes to both sides that we are one its fine and if u don't even then its ok but khuda ke waste plz don't start from Raja Dahir and Bin kasim again yaar its getting boring. What good is it if u prove we are one or we are different??

Our present problems will not go away right? nostalgia is for the old and those who have nothing to do. Let us work and make merry afterhours. Post some nice things in ur city or something useful to others instead we are always fighting on who is great.

I am not asking for pappi jhappi i am asking for an ounce of "live and let live".

I reported it too..!! But the post still stands there; while the reply to it got deleted right away..!!! :blink: :disagree:

I can only imagine why, but maybe it has to do with the fact that Neuro is the one who actually stood by and trolled over how he was right, whereas Skalligram did his work and ran away. Leading Oscar to delete the entire conversation first.
I don't see how you guys are insinuating that this is an act of favouritism since Skalligram himself is a Bangladeshi, if he were a Pakistani, I would have called it an act of favouritism.

I can only imagine why, but maybe it has to do with the fact that Neuro is the one who actually stood by and trolled over how he was right, whereas Skalligram did his work and ran away. Leading Oscar to delete the entire conversation first.
I don't see how you guys are insinuating that this is an act of favouritism since Skalligram himself is a Bangladeshi, if he were a Pakistani, I would have called it an act of favouritism.

Hence my next post says "all others" except Indians..!! :P

It's simple. Skalligram may/may not have been trying to insult Hindus. More than likely he's just ignorant when it comes to Hinduism.

Hence my next post says "all others" except Indians..!! :P

The Mods, The Admin and the TT are dedicated to making this forum fair and impartial towards all. That's our commitment, I don't know where you were wronged or any other Indian was wronged but if you have any problems and feel that somebody is taking you for a ride because of your nationality, you just report that person to the Mods, if they don't act on it (Which I am sure they will), you just post the link to my profile and I will personally take up the matter with the Red Brigade, is that ok?

This is never-ending debate! :(

Just the other day some Pakistani said we've more 'Turks', 'Arabs' and 'Persians' roots genetically than Indians. I mean they are three different races. How can anyone claim to have all three Turkic (Mongols), Arabic (Semite) and Persian (Aryan) roots? They are three different races? loool

It is such an irony that children on east side of Indus river (Punjabis+Sindhis+Mohajirs) grow up thinking Indians (Indo-Aryans) but Arabs.

Although I do see some sensible posts by some members.

Yeah we are different people- but thats not the correct way to show it- i found the vids racist and offensive--

I reported it, you guys should have reported it. Makes no sense in going about and throwing your tantrum around, waiting for everyone else to either follow the 'Poor You' routine or start trolling against you.

Thanks for reporting that post.. I did too.. And did not respond in kind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom