What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

2628667768_95b8c3d8ef.jpg

2786736761_33d92fe316.jpg

2810276731_40fc8e34fa.jpg

3-20.jpg

4-17.jpg

5-13.jpg

@khanz where are you getting these pictures from?

are there any high resolution images available?

hi

many of them are hi-res they get made smaller when i post them on the forum but other than them the rest are same as what you see.I get them from my photobucket account which i saved on from many different websites some pics are so old their sources are no longer even available but they've been preserved on my account :victory:
I have been collecting pakistan pics since 2006 so i have thousands I have use it to promote pakistan on other forums also and for my own satisfaction to see beauty of my own country also If you go back a few pages i posted the links from where i mainly got my pics :pakistan:

khanz frm wher you copy paste theese pics.

they are too much

I get them from my photobucket account which has pics i saved and uploaded from dozens of different websites over a long time period of nearly 4 years so the collection has grown quite large. I already posted the links from where i mostly got them already plz see my previous comment above and reply to mehru few pages back and ofcourse they're too much it's pakistan there is an overload of beauty :cool::pakistan:
I merely saved ,uploaded and posted them all the credit goes to the photographers no copyright infringement intended :mod:

Back
Top Bottom