What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

mam_2811.jpg

n_a_144.jpg

n_a_63.jpg

pc270209.jpg

I have a feeling this thread will "die" when i run out of pics why am i the sole contributor on this thread most of the time ? nobody bothers to comment or post pics don't u people wanna show beauty of pakistan ?? c'mon !!!

I have a feeling this thread will "die" when i run out of pics why am i the sole contributor on this thread most of the time ? nobody bothers to comment or post pics don't u people wanna show beauty of pakistan ?? c'mon !!!

Khanz your are doing a great job and believe this is my favorite thread. pl dont stop posting here....i wish i could contribute too some time....At the moment i download all your photographs and making a collection...I will then write then on CDs and give to my friends in Turkey who keep asking about Pakistan...I have a very good collection now and 70 percent of them are yours.

I commend your efforts.
Cheers

i regulary visit this thread ...

dont stop pls

Fairy Meadows.
khunjerab1.jpg

Khunjerab Sign
khunjerab9.jpg

Indus river.
khunjerab14.jpg

Baltit fort.(The pillar in front of the cannon reads: " May peace prevail on Earth"!)
salman_khunjerab2.jpg

Hunza Valley
salman_khunjerab5.jpg

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom