What's new

Pakistan has replaced Iraq as Al Qaeda’s target: US

I am sorry I didnt understand wat you meant there bud.

US ARMY KILLED MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAN THE TERRORIST DID。你个白痴明白了吗,如果还不明白的话就去吃屎吧。

lets prepare for our self for war against India and US.

India don't have the courage to go war with Pakistan I think. If really there is a war, it will only benefit terrorists. Pakistan should make a re-assessment of its relationship with others and make a tie. Just like NATO.

The title is wrong...

It should be:

India replaced Irac as terror place nemero uno...

AMERICA has done 26 air strikes in PAKISTAN ,
IS IT NOT ATTACK ON OUR SOVEREIGNTY???
HOW MANY AQ MEMEBERS R DEAD IN THESE STRIKES ???
IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TAT IN FUTURE AMERICANS B2 BOMBERS ATTACK ON OUR NULEAR ASSETS??
IS NOT POSSIBLE IN COMING DAYS IF THERE IS TENSION B/W PAK N IND ,USA WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT ???/
IN MID 90S THERE THINK TANKS HAD MADE PLANS ABT PK ...

N WE STILL THINKING THAT WE R THE ALLY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??
THEY HAVE ONLY THE STICK N CARROT POLICY TOWARD PAKISTAN ,,,,,,,,

DO WE STILL THINK THAT USA WILL NOT ATTACK ON PAKISTAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SURELY THEY WILL BUT THEY R WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

wht v need is the govt tht works selflessly for pakistan and pakistani cause rather than foreign cause and the type of govt tht doesnt take any pressure from foreign powers, v need a messive change and v have to sacrifice a lot to bring the change!!!

wht v need is the govt tht works selflessly for pakistan and pakistani cause rather than foreign cause and the type of govt tht doesnt take any pressure from foreign powers, v need a messive change and v have to sacrifice a lot to bring the change!!!

In order to do this the Pakistani people will have to agree among themselves whether or not they will countenance all of the jihadi groups operating within their midst. These groups are taking actions that are enraging the rest of the world. Until Pakistan brings these groups under control, Pakistan's "sovereignty" is a joke, it is completely bankrupt.

Pakistan is really not that helpless and vulnerable. Pakistan Government and Army should cease operations on its soil and focus on the real threats that are knocking on our borders. We have done enough service for others, now India too wants us to work for paltry wages.
LETS UNITE! NO ONE CAN TOUCH US. NO ONE HAS SEEN THE "LAL AANKH" OF PAKISTAN YET.

In order to do this the Pakistani people will have to agree among themselves whether or not they will countenance all of the jihadi groups operating within their midst. These groups are taking actions that are enraging the rest of the world. Until Pakistan brings these groups under control, Pakistan's "sovereignty" is a joke, it is completely bankrupt.

partially, yes, i believe in honest selfless educated ppl taking over the state mattersif there will be such govt in future or near future, obviously, theyll have to educate the uneducated pakistanis, esp the mullahs and illeterate fanatics(who pretend to be muslim scholars even they know nothing abt islam), but partially its americans duty not to inflame the muslims on the basis of "war on terror", not to occupy free ppls lands on the basis of bogus reasons, like osama and chemical weapons in iraq, i wish american govt really concentrate on building their economy and focus on the terrible situation they r facing eg unemployment bankrupcy etc, instead of interfering in other ppls matters!! and honest in dealing with the muslim world and neutral not dual standard

i wish american govt really concentrate on building their economy and focus on the terrible situation they r facing eg unemployment bankrupcy etc, instead of interfering in other ppls matters!! and honest in dealing with the muslim world and neutral not dual standard

Believe me, the American people would like nothing better than to do as you suggest. If they could become convinced that the jihadis would LEAVE US ALONE, we would do that. OH! and also if they would promise not to kill all the Jews.

I understand that coming form the land of unilateralism and 'to hell with any 'International rule of law'', a unilateral determination of Pakistan's sovereignty being a 'joke' is appealing to you, but unless there is any sort of UN sanction or authorization that allows for strikes into Pakistan, any such action is illegal, and Pakistan's sovereignty should be respected.

US actions in Iraq and elsewhere throughout its history have also 'enraged the world', so what should the world do with the US based on your logic?.

Last edited:
Believe me, the American people would like nothing better than to do as you suggest. If they could become convinced that the jihadis would LEAVE US ALONE, we would do that. OH! and also if they would promise not to kill all the Jews.

was saddam a jehadi??, and wht abt osama, thousands of afghanis have been killed in the name of osama, and he lives on!!, the biggest jehadis r iranis, americans have failed to invade iran and retaliate \/ jehadi regime, why dont u ppl cope with jehadis emerging in ur country!!

here is an account of a jehadi americamn in youtube

YouTube - americanmuslimgirl's Channel

US actions in Iraq and elsewhere throughout its history have also 'enraged the world', so what should the world do with the US based on your logic?.

Apparently the "world" is punishing the US with its displeasure and the bombings and sackings of US Embassies and businesses wherever it is feasible.

As far as Pakistan's sovereignty being a joke, I apologize for saying that. That was wrong of me. It is not a joke and should be respected. I believe it is, actually, being respected in that I believe that the drone strikes are being "accepted" by the GoP, if not welcomed.

can i get the US is accountable for 600,000 innocent muslims died in war this makes me very frustrated........if US wants a war i think we should give them one fund gurilllas in Pak-Afg border Indo-pak border fight with the army

Back
Top Bottom