What's new

Pakistan has replaced Iraq as Al Qaeda’s target: US

Not so soon, may be after Al-qaeda are done with Pakistan.

Well, If it is from the outside then it will be Al Qaida but it is certainly from the inside... Sikhs killed your leaders more then once... Don't tell me it was Taleban back then... And now everyone of the billion Indians is so in peace with the national Hindu control...

Somehow you boys cannot type more then one line... Shame. I had a big laugh how you posters in BRF want to attack Pakistan... Immature... It is even beyond that. You guys were hit and you still have no clue how hard.

Well, If it is from the outside then it will be Al Qaida but it is certainly from the inside... Sikhs killed your leaders more then once... Don't tell me it was Taleban back then... And now everyone of the billion Indians is so in peace with the national Hindu control...

Somehow you boys cannot type more then one line... Shame. I had a big laugh how you posters in BRF want to attack Pakistan... Immature... It is even beyond that. You guys were hit and you still have no clue how hard.

You are entitled to you opinion (right or wrong) and all the evidence points towards elements from pakistan. We are in peace better than our neighboring countries and certainly don't need a certificate from you in this regard.

I had to give a one-liner answer to a one-liner assumptions, can't get better there.

I don't know what is BRF, so I can't comment on that. We might be hit hard, but we have been in the past as well. If history is anything you believe in , we bounced back very well and we will bounce back this time as well.

>>>We are in peace better than our neighboring countries and certainly don't need a certificate from you in this regard.

Give one narion around India where you have real peace with...

As far as know the good friendship is not related to :

China, Bangladeah, Srik Lanka, Pakistan, and some other small nations... Oops, that are all the neighbours.

About your evidence... Crap. Indian have no abilities to do that. That is no opinion but a fact.

I think India should seek the reasons within because that is the only way to find peace.

Well Munir, you seem quite defiant that Indian allegations are baseless even as the noose tightens.

Let us wait till the agencies, both Indian and foreign, complete their probes.

Indians always starts from bleaming Pakistan and at after a day or two the always there statments as they already done many times in the Past.

I am watching a new on Indian TV and a person saying that the saw 10 mans were come to fish harbour in a speed boat , there peoples try to stop them but they are busy in watching a One day Match ??? and these gays walk away on the road side ..

Where is the Patrioticism of Indians they are not able to stop 10 mens... A one day match is much more imoprtant that ??

Sorry to say Shaam on U

Back
Top Bottom