What's new

Pakistan has officially recognized the State of Kosovo

Erdogan convinced Pakistan to recognize Kosovo. Great step indeed.

I think Kosovo should form a union with Albania to build a more credible state as Kosovo is landlocked.

Agreed, it will make Kosovo a more viable state as well allowing it to have direct access to maritime trade. Both countries are ethnic Albanians and speak similar language as far as I know, it does make sense for them to form a union.

We have soldiers and police forces in Kosovo too. My friends father once served in Kosovo. Anyways, it's a great move by brother Pakistan. :)

I'm sure the Serbs like the payback for helping with the Al-Khalid tank.

Pakistan at its best, buying modern defence equipments from Serbia, later back stabbing Serbia LOL

want to stand against defence partner Serbia ? what kind of professional are you ?

This is much deeper than Serbian and Russian eqpt purchases, which are purely commercial deals. Being a major Muslim nation and one very close to Turkey, we should have been one of the first to stand by the people of Kosovo. Times were different when under Zia we were the first and only nation outside Turkey to recognize the Turkish Republic of Cyprus.Policies ought to be guided by principles and ideology, not commerce. But here it is not even commerce. It is what I have said it is. Another effort to please Delhi and keep BD isolated from the Ummah.

This is much deeper than Serbian and Russian eqpt purchases, which are purely commercial deals. Being a major Muslim nation and one very close to Turkey, we should have been one of the first to stand by the people of Kosovo. Times were different when under Zia we were the first and only nation outside Turkey to recognize the Turkish Republic of Cyprus.Policies ought to be guided by principles and ideology, not commerce. But here it is not even commerce. It is what I have said it is. Another effort to please Delhi and keep BD isolated from the Ummah.
and what is with Delhi ? :cuckoo: (like auto tap recorder)

Afghan government doesn't matter, the whole world recognizes the Durand Line and accept it as the legit border.

Yeah , as if we give a crap about the Govt of Kabul and the Mayor of Presidential Palace when the World considers it to be , the legitimate International border between two countries :rofl:

Probably , the Afghans can better learn next time that such agreements on borders aren't to be revoked unilaterally . The late Amir already affirmed the treaty with the British . There's nothing that we need to do except kick away all the ungrateful Afghans to the other side of the Khyber Pass back to the stone age Afghanistan and close the supply routes .

Bangladesh is one of world's smallest country (rank 94th) whose smallest divison Sylhet 12,596 km2 is even bigger than entire Kosovo 10,908 km2. I really wonder what kind of country they are forming or they are going to be just a tribal group ?

Pakistan at its best, buying modern defence equipments from Serbia, later back stabbing Serbia LOL

Pakistan isn't "stabbing" Serbia in the back, it wasn't Pakistan who declared Kosovo an independent state, it was NATO and powerful European countries. Even Serbia is coming to terms with the Kosovo state. Pakistan isn't doing anything from the back, rather it straight and forward officially recognizes Kosovo. Serbia clearly has no problem with it otherwise they wouldn't be in arms deals with us, this news is from last year.

Back
Top Bottom