What's new

Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability

Where do you get info that Pakistan has 250kt warheads? "CHIC-4" design what Chinese gave/sold to Pakistan has a yield of 12-20kt. India has a way bigger defence budget when compared to Pakistan, and their 200kt (claimed yield) warheads are still quite cumbersome, where is the evidence for Pakistani 250kt warheads? Internet rumours don't count.

Neither India nor Pakistan has ever tested anything above 50kt.

Please do you search on it, I did mine and posted it in many threads, just go to internet, skip the rumours, look for scientific articles about Pakistan nuclear warhead technologies and you'll find the answer.
But I 'll give you a hint, they are called "boosted fission fusion warheads".

Rawalpindi not Lahore.

Really? Didn't know. Now it all makes sense - no wonder.... he's always on the edge and has no sense of humor! :rofl:

BTW, I rarely watch TV back-home, so right until I joined this forum two months back, I didn't even know that people like ZA existed.

Please do you search on it, I did mine and posted it in many threads, just go to internet, skip the rumours, look for scientific articles about Pakistan nuclear warhead technologies and you'll find the answer.
But I 'll give you a hint, they are called "boosted fission fusion warheads".

You are making a claim but you don't have any evidence to support it. I could google "thermonuclear warhead", but it does not mean Pakistan has one.

You are making a claim but you don't have any evidence to support it. I could google "thermonuclear warhead", but it does not mean Pakistan has one.

Please do not try to troll me, I have given you a hint too.

According to the Stockholm Institute as reported in the UK Telegraph, Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability over India and that “nuclear gap” is growing exponentially.

Pakistan, has a significant nuclear arsenal, which includes large numbers of tactical nukes not public “counted”.

SC

Why are you trying to incite a thread war between Pakistanis and Indians. what kind of Canadian are you, its not in our nature to incite these imminent thread wars that really are just mud slinging contest aujourd'hui. I know your probably not a canadiene, probably a pakistani guy false flagger or indienne troll pretending to be Canadienne, we do not take sides in these petty regional conflicts, rather we try to stay away from these things. I hope Pakistan and India come to agreement and hope to reduce their nuclear arsenal in the future.

I apologize for my anglais as it is my second langue, will mods allow francais on this thread(internation langue) or is that against the rule. I am confused as to the protocols Monsieur moderator.

Members of this thread, The SC is most likely an imposter canadien and most likely is a false flagger. We Canadien do not take a side in the Southasia conflict, rather we believe that there will be a peaceful resolution through the UN in order for a better and prosper southasia in the future. I am not some white french guy tellin you this, i have 25% pakistani or indian heritage, my grandpapa was a pakistani or indian dude(depends on your definition (pre independence). So dont look down on me for not understanding the sensitivity of this situation.

We won't look down on you, since you are doing it yourself.

..........Why are you trying to incite a thread war between Pakistanis and Indians. what kind of Canadian are you, its not in our nature to incite these imminent thread wars that really are just mud slinging contest aujourd'hui. I know your probably not a canadiene, probably a pakistani guy false flagger or indienne troll pretending to be Canadienne, we do not take sides in these petty regional conflicts, rather we try to stay away from these things. I hope Pakistan and India come to agreement and hope to reduce their nuclear arsenal in the future.

I apologize for my anglais as it is my second langue, will mods allow francais on this thread(internation langue) or is that against the rule. I am confused as to the protocols Monsieur moderator.

Members of this thread, The SC is most likely an imposter canadien and most likely is a false flagger. We Canadien do not take a side in the Southasia conflict, rather we believe that there will be a peaceful resolution through the UN in order for a better and prosper southasia in the future. I am not some white french guy tellin you this, i have 25% pakistani or indian heritage, my grandpapa was a pakistani or indian dude(depends on your definition (pre independence). So dont look down on me for not understanding the sensitivity of this situation.

You don't need to apologize......we understood perfectly well what you tried to say......and appreciate your effort......
If you use your language...we won't be able to understand it........

Yes! like you said, there are many false flaggers in this Forum......some cannot be technically termed as false flaggers though, like, someone may be a citizen of Canada but his/her ancestors might have been Pakistani.....so he/she is a sympathizer of Pakistan and naturally against India....

Its better to sleep outside in an independent country rather than on cozy beds in a slave country.

Do you think without weapons and ensured security by them, we could have grown so fast. These weapons takes away any possible full fledged fight on check so that we can focus on our social issues and economy. Yes we spend billions of dollar on our defense. but at the same time we spend a lot more on education, infrastructure and other development programs for over 1.2 billion people. Also keep this in mind.

Why don't we ask the ones who actually have to sleep outside, lets ask them what freedom to them mean.

A report by David Albright, published by the Institute for Science and International Security in 2000, estimated that India at end of 1999 had 310 kilograms of weapons-grade plutonium, enough for 65 nuclear weapons. He also estimated that India had 4,200 kg of reactor grade plutonium which is enough to build 1,000 nuclear weapons. By the end of 2004, he estimates India had 445 kilograms of weapons-grade plutonium which is enough for around 85 nuclear weapons, if 5 kg is required each

As of February 2011, the Federation of American Scientists estimated that India had a stockpile of 80-100 weapons

Former Research and Analysis Wing official J.K. Sinha, claimed that India is capable of producing 130 kilograms of weapons-grade plutonium per year from six "unsafeguarded" reactors not included in the nuclear deal between India and the United States

It was reported on 24 July, 2012 by two US nuclear scientists that India has an arsenal of 80-100 nuclear weapons and is not converting entire her stockpile of 520 kg of weapon grade plutonium into weapons. They also stated that with the construction of a second plutonium producing reactor at Vishakapatnam and commissioning of the fast breeder reactor near Kalpakkam, plutonium production would be significantly enhanced

It was clear that India has Plutonium in its stock and can be converted into weapon anytime give its choice. Moreover no one India knows how much core are stored for ready for use (dissembled from other then assembled)

I dont see where dose PAK has the edge?

Anyways it is mentioned in The Clinton tapes by Taylor that India was confident of victory as in case of a nuclear war 500 million Indians will perisn (45% of India's population ) but 100% of Pakistan's population will perish.

Did Indian top brass really think of it as a victory with almost half of their population gone and the very existence of India finished ? :azn: I am astonished !

Did Indian top brass really think of it as a victory with almost half of their population gone and the very existence of India finished ? :azn: I am astonished !

There are no victors in nuclear war, just mere estimations to understand the gravity of the situation.

Really? Didn't know. Now it all makes sense - no wonder.... he's always on the edge and has no sense of humor! :rofl:

BTW, I rarely watch TV back-home, so right until I joined this forum two months back, I didn't even know that people like ZA existed.

Abbai Khan Sahib...kidhar gumm ho gai thaai aaap ? We missed you a lot...!

On the topic : Neither us nor the Indians are going to use it for obvious reasons ! Having said that Pakistan does seem to have plans for operational tactical nukes...I don't know whether India does or doesn't, but if she doesn't then yes...we'd probably would have made some decent, if not significant, inroads into that field !

Back
Top Bottom