What's new

Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability

Anymore than 5+ on either side is pointless- being able to destroy one another many times over means nothing. Just because Pakistan can't compete conventionally with India it tries to make out it is more powerful by building more and more nukes. Even though Pakistan has the fastest growing nuke arsenal in the world no one thinks Pakistan is remotely the most powerful nation in the world. A nuke is a weapon of last resort not a weapon that should be made out to be a solution to all problems. Whenever India inducts a new conventional weapons system all we hear by Pakistanis is we have nukes so we win and don't care about India's new weapon. The use of nukes by Pakistan will result in the devastation of the entire region and possilby beyond and I wish Pakistanis would stop bragging about having so many of these awful weapons. I really don't know what is going through the heads of the Pakistani leadership who have sanctioned the expansion of the nuke arsenal in such a way, it adds NO new capaiblty that didn't exist before it DOESN'T make Pakistan look stronger. It just adds to the international communities worries about Pakistan's nuke aresenal and takes valuble resources that could be used in an already stumbling economy. With more nukes to guard the risk of one going awry increses and the pressure to do something to stop Pakistan increases.

Objectively speaking, you and I should be the last ones to suggest things like you are to anyone out there. People already call us bullies.

Every nation has their own strategic objectives. Pakistan has its own, India has its own. Frankly speaking, India is a poor country, trying to get its middle class up through American jobs. Both, India and Pakistan can't afford to be in an arms race. India is trying to act like US in the region but it can't get there.
Population size is one thing and currently, it's working to their advantage from a jobs and labor's standpoint, but the same population is also the weakest link as half the people sleep bed less and they need basic human welfare items like medicine, proper food, etc.

Now, having these conditions in any society, does anyone should really spent billions on weapons and 'introduce' a weapons system? Instead of helping ordinary poor people?

If the answer is yes, then it applies to everyone. What that also mean is that the same country (or either one of them) has the right to waste money on anything, that be conventional or nuclear. I don't think you can separate or complain about how one's doing something that you don't like and the other one is doing something similar that you support.

They are neighbors and sad part is that in a conflict, millions of innocent poor people will suffer. So hopefully common sense would prevail. In the Indo-Pak scenario, there is no 'my dik is bigger than his' deal. Its just mutual destruction in any case. I hope that both government stay free from radical hindus and muslims so the peace can prosper. (For anyone who's going to have an issue with my statement about fundamentalist hindus, please google christian killings in India or Asaam killings of muslims in India). I am not trying to derail the thread so please stay on course.

Objectively speaking, you and I should be the last ones to suggest things like you are to anyone out there. People already call us bullies.

Every nation has their own strategic objectives. Pakistan has its own, India has its own. Frankly speaking, India is a poor country, trying to get its middle class up through American jobs. Both, India and Pakistan can't afford to be in an arms race. India is trying to act like US in the region but it can't get there.
Population size is one thing and currently, it's working to their advantage from a jobs and labor's standpoint, but the same population is also the weakest link as half the people sleep bed less and they need basic human welfare items like medicine, proper food, etc.

Now, having these conditions in any society, does anyone should really spent billions on weapons and 'introduce' a weapons system? Instead of helping ordinary poor people?

If the answer is yes, then it applies to everyone. What that also mean is that the same country (or either one of them) has the right to waste money on anything, that be conventional or nuclear. I don't think you can separate or complain about how one's doing something that you don't like and the other one is doing something similar that you support.

They are neighbors and sad part is that in a conflict, millions of innocent poor people will suffer. So hopefully common sense would prevail. In the Indo-Pak scenario, there is no 'my dik is bigger than his' deal. Its just mutual destruction in any case. I hope that both government stay free from radical hindus and muslims so the peace can prosper. (For anyone who's going to have an issue with my statement about fundamentalist hindus, please google christian killings in India or Asaam killings of muslims in India). I am not trying to derail the thread so please stay on course.
Its better to sleep outside in an independent country rather than on cozy beds in a slave country.

Do you think without weapons and ensured security by them, we could have grown so fast. These weapons takes away any possible full fledged fight on check so that we can focus on our social issues and economy. Yes we spend billions of dollar on our defense. but at the same time we spend a lot more on education, infrastructure and other development programs for over 1.2 billion people. Also keep this in mind.

locationstbl_tn.jpg

can we talk about shias and sunni?? are pakistani muslims attacking hindu minorities....

You mentioned India is poor country .... ok is pakistan rich country??? .....

Its better to sleep outside in an independent country rather than on cozy beds in a slave country.

Do you think without weapons and ensured security by them, we could have grown so fast. These weapons takes away any possible full fledged fight on check so that we can focus on our social issues and economy. Yes we spend billions of dollar on our defense. but at the same time we spend a lot more on education, infrastructure and other development programs for over 1.2 billion people. Also keep this in mind.

I wonder why Indian folks take everything sooooo personally?? Reread my post above and try to take a few deep breathes and then post an answer. Your answer has pretty much nothing to do with the discussion that I was responding to.....

I wonder why Indian folks take everything sooooo personally?? Reread my post above and try to take a few deep breathes and then post an answer. Your answer has pretty much nothing to do with the discussion that I was responding to.....

because your post is a bit odd..... India do have approximately 100 nukes... and pakistan have 110 nukes..... Is India and pakistan in same size????.... do your corrupted politicians dare to attack us with nukes??.... do they want loose their constitutions by attacking us....

because your post is a bit odd..... India do have approximately 100 nukes... and pakistan have 110 nukes..... Is India and pakistan in same size????.... do your corrupted politicians dare to attack us with nukes??.... do they want loose their constitutions by attacking us....

Again, you guys MISSED the point and now it's just barking. You guys are operating off jobs given to you as donations by the mighty USA...to bring your middle class up and so you may serve as a better hedge against the Chinese in the future.

Now you'll take that and instead of working on poor people, you are trying to be a super power that's not physically feasible or will ever happen???? That was the point, that both the countries should spend money on poor people vs. introducing billions of new weapons when both of you are nuclear. The 'bigger power' clock stopped ticking when you both exploded n-devices. Now it's just craziness to introduce so many new weapons when billions of people are living below poverty. This includes both, India and Pakistan. Not sure why it's just pissing off the Indian members. The reality is reality, anyone can pull up bombay on you tube and see how colorful the lifestyle is or elsewhere, same for the other side. Again, REREAD what my point was and the post before me, then bark with logic. Otherwise, this is high school childish back and forth

Again, you guys MISSED the point and now it's just barking. You guys are operating off jobs given to you as donations by the mighty USA...to bring your middle class up and so you may serve as a better hedge against the Chinese in the future.

Now you'll take that and instead of working on poor people, you are trying to be a super power that's not physically feasible or will ever happen???? That was the point, that both the countries should spend money on poor people vs. introducing billions of new weapons when both of you are nuclear. The 'bigger power' clock stopped ticking when you both exploded n-devices. Now it's just craziness to introduce so many new weapons when billions of people are living below poverty. This includes both, India and Pakistan. Not sure why it's just pissing off the Indian members. The reality is reality, anyone can pull up bombay on you tube and see how colorful the lifestyle is or elsewhere, same for the other side. Again, REREAD what my point was and the post before me, then bark with logic. Otherwise, this is high school childish back and forth
Well the truth is said by mr orangzaib Thanks:yahoo:

Sir, when every now and then posters bring the moon mission, space program, defense purchases of India asking India to invest this money on Indian poor. Posters are too obsessed with Indian poverty. Not only Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Chinese and Srilankans bring this logic.

So mate, I am not taking it personally just letting you know Indian strategists and advisers know about how to raise people of our country out of poverty and advance in science and technology and modern weapons at the same time.

India- Pakistan nuclear warheads balance is not our major concern anymore, we are heavily investing in improving our energy requirement and other important priorities.

As for jobs by US, India is also responsible for jobs of thousands of Americans and western countries like UK and France.

:lol: you take the Indian leadership, the analysts, strategists, planners, business community as kids without a mind don't you, actually mentioning Pakistan and India in the same sentence is wrong. Our set of priorities are completely different, We both - will most definitely hurt your ego here but you need to understand - are at different levels of geo political awareness.

I'll keep it simple, the defense expenditure was long overdue and its being done in a planned and proper manner with emphasis on self reliance. We work out 5 year plans for our expenditures taking into consideration future requirements. Our procurement's are not haphazard and of the cuff or in retaliation to our neighbor, and importantly we keep the army and nation building separate and give emphasis to both.

Why people are thinking like suicide bombers. We will die but we will kill more enemies. What's the difference between the rational of a suicide bomber and you ?

BTW to destroy the country of size of India, you have to use too many nuclear bombs and then the nuclear cloud will block entire sunlight of the world or atleast over Asia and Middle-East and Europe. Not to forget the factors I mentioned earlier which will result in deaths in billions.

More funny or rather disturbing is senior and elite members thinking it as an option. They are ready to wipe out human race or kill billions just to destroy one country.

This thinking itself is the problem of your country. Instead of thinking about constructing your nation, you use more time on thinking of destruction of India.
Naivete does get aqnnoying at a point.

You imagine indian genrals to be angels and trust them blindly.

Naivete does get aqnnoying at a point.

You imagine indian genrals to be angels and trust them blindly.
Atleast they don't topple the govt., no coupe, so yeah we trust them and also charge them if they commit crime or fail. People here are talking about MAD as a final solution rather considering peace as one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you ever heard of Nuclear dust, cloud and its diffusion to other areas by air currents, effect on marine and land environment. Pakistan will be destroyed too because of the after effects and other countries like China, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Afghanistan will also be the victim due to these factors. You are talking about killing over a billion people and still think its a victory.

GO get some education about Nuclear War.

janab kuch chezain haar or jeet ke liye nahi ki jati :angel:

I still have a strong believe

Pakistan might use nuke when losing a conventional war ( we agree right?)

India .. will it strike back???

My answer (I could be wrong by a mile)

NO! We will try a civilized way again, gain sympathy and not be aggressor, resulting in the following:

1. Downfall of the Govt not to strike back
2. Pakistan won't hit the second nuke cozz they are actually waiting for a reaction and not a response (this time India is actually contemplating between both)
3. Opposition in India will be drinking JW Blue Label (Black is me fav, just blue is exp so desirable)
4. We will get back to it again, hating eachother with no gain

AWESOME guys awesome... very good future we are building for our kids....

We all are actually maniacs with tools (something like drunken monkey with grenades)

Who will cry does not matter any more right? It is you should cry matters... right? decide for urself

Back
Top Bottom