What's new

Pakistan government to betray all, Resumption of Nato Supplies by May 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did India get such a powerful influence over NATO as a nonmember? Could it be that you are merely off the rocker?

You have habit and permission of calling Pakistani members as retards... but look at you!

It is not NATO! who need to be influenced to block its own transit!!!!!!!!! get it slow dough?

India have influence over Zardari and few puppets in foreign office.

India want to have resumptions at its own terms and not what is good for NATO or Pakistan.

Keep watching.... I'll show you how Indians get all the honey.. while all efforts are made and paid by NATO.

the best way is this one make their life harder and they will run early. when supply was open they daily drone attack daily fire on us daily insult pakistan and daily they cross borders by mistake now its happen only few times.we should make their life hard so they run before 2014 . all these jokes of staying and long term stay are just jokes .talibans ANA afghans eating them daily even worse puppet karzai bash on them weekly now .

well i have no sympathy for Afghanistan..They are a lost nation and will remain so.
Dont care what happens of them...But yes everything has gone down since Blockage of supplies...
Even terrorism acts have gone down..so there is the clue.

Isn't that good for an ordinary Pakistani then? Going by your post.. India was instrumental in prolonging the blockade. Do you really think anyone, be it an Indian or a Pakistani would believe that? :lol:

India is pushing for free transit, while NATO at one moment was willing to pay back fairly and that would have been end of blockage... alas we have India in loop!!!

Indians does not want delay.... but want resumptions at its own terms and not what suits NATO.

well i have no sympathy for Afghanistan..They are a lost nation and will remain so.
Dont care what happens of them...But yes everything has gone down since Blockage of supplies...

yes but after 1979 we involved heavily in this mess so after 2014 we have to stay away from them as we are now and keep us save from that fire . borders sealed and heavy security and full control over FATA is must dear. we can't keep our closed from western border now as before.

You have habit and permission of calling Pakistani members as retards... but look at you!

It is not NATO! who need to be influenced to block its own transit!!!!!!!!! get it slow dough?

India have influence over Zardari and few puppets in foreign office.

India want to have resumptions at its own terms and not what is good for NATO or Pakistan.

Keep watching.... I'll show you how Indians get all the honey.. while all efforts are made and paid by NATO.

Ah I see now: Indians get all the "honey" because the Pakistan government is their agent and NATO is too stupid to see through that.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Brilliant! (and WRONG.)

India is pushing for free transit, while NATO at one moment was willing to pay back fairly and that would have been end of blockage... alas we have India in loop!!!

Indians does not want delay.... but want resumptions at its own terms and not what suits NATO.

me being an Indian.. it sounds really flattering. But I think you are giving way more credit to Indian diplomacy than what it really deserves. Yes.. India may have played a key role in pushing Afghan to sign a trade deal with Iran & there by enhance it's own trade with Afghan & most of central Asian countries. This trade deal between Afghan & Iran may have carried some hidden agenda of both India & Nato.. but to say that India had influence over Pakistan in prolonging the blockade, sounds more like fiction than fact.

I think that is what the terrorists want, for stoping the supplies. Don't you think Pakistan is playing into the hands of those from who you want to stay away. And if that is true your clue is dangerous, as you are short-sighted.

me being an Indian.. it sounds really flattering. But I think you are giving way more credit to Indian diplomacy than what it really deserves. Yes.. India may have played a key role in pushing Afghan to sign a trade deal with Iran & there by enhance it's own trade with Afghan & most of central Asian countries. This trade deal between Afghan & Iran may have carried some hidden agenda of both India & Nato.. but to say that India had influence over Pakistan in prolonging the blockade, sounds more like fiction than fact.

You shall be credited when it is due!

Your skills are evident ......... when you made US to announce bounty for a person, who was objecting Indian transit.

I start to feel... US pay for your 3 meals also.

I read a news report that your blockade is costing them 38 million dollars extra a month, pray tell me how does it suit/mattter to India?

Ah I see now: Indians get all the "honey" because the Pakistan government is their agent and NATO is too stupid to see through that.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Brilliant! (and WRONG.)

Either... NATO is too stupid or is enjoying the rape!!!

There shall be no doubt......that Indians are eating honey, paid by US public.

Either... NATO is too stupid or is enjoying the rape!!!

There shall be no doubt......that Indians are eating honey, paid by US public.
NATO is stupid, lets leave it at that.

I read a news report that your blockade is costing them 38 million dollars extra a month, pray tell me how does it suit/mattter to India?
It dosn't suit India... but you ought to know what are Pakistan's complicated demands for resumption?

Nothing but a FAIR transit charge!

Indian see any fair deal a threat to its own unfair ways.... if NATO close the deal than it will set a trend for all transit, incl. Indian.
Therefore,,, Indians want to close the deal in UNFAIR fashion... yet again, through NATO.

Did you not see how US got involved in an Baloch affair? and flew away a known RAW's perpetrator to Geneva, while puppet Pakistan failed to contact Interpole?

I think that is what the terrorists want, for stopping the supplies. Don't you think Pakistan is playing into the hands of those from who you want to stay away. And if that is true your clue is dangerous, as you are short-sighted.

NATO and USA has been playing a double game in Pakistan all along..
The war is not against terrorism its FOR Opium...Greed is a strange thing and makes nations to do things they may not want to do...Afghanistan is the Poppy hub of the world and American presence in the Country makes them controlling of this Lucrative commodity.
Who benefits from the Afghan Opium Trade?
To keep Pakistan cooperating with them they had to create a "Monster" and they did in the form of every day Suicide bombers...
It defies common sense that how just about any angry Mullah can arrange 20 Kilos of High explosive and actually build an explosive device with it without ever being noticed? It is highly Plausible that somebody with resources and money was and is at their back....

Actually, Pakistan has received billions upon billions more than India from the US taxpayers.

Nobody gets honey for free, always remember that please.

Mr.Cheng..USA repeatedly refused to pay taxes to Pakistan on Containers and road repairs..What makes you think they will do this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom