What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Upload in the gallery or email me at webmaster @defence.pk. Its not that hard. Come on. We are waiting. :D

Here are the links for the images:

f-16d2.jpg

f-16d1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's more like it. If only you would've posted these before. :D

Pictures approved! :tup:

(Webby, I think we found the new pictures you were looking for. Add them up in the rotation)

Hopefully (no promise), should have more pictures tomorrow as they were still processing the pictures today.

December 2009 or January 2009 according to the press reports. By the way, i have resized them and uploaded. They were too big and crashed the server.

Incredible pictures, sonic. Keep 'em coming bro. I, too, shared Bezerk's original skepticism. The color of the flag and insignia seemed too bright and vivid compared to the rest of the image, but the hi-res looks fantastic. What can I say, can't wait until January. I'm planning on coming down to Pak in March, so hopefully, I'll see one of these birds live in the sky on the 23rd. If not, well, these pics are going on my desktop anyway.

Very beautiful pictures indeed. So when the delivery completed i think it must be Dec. 2010 or Jan 2011?

The report is not credible. Find something more credible. There is no way we are going to get 18, and that too arrived in Pakistan today. :lol:

they will be delivered in 4 batches of 4, plus 2 by the end of 2011. the a/c u see on the home-page will undergo 2-3 months of flight trials to ensure everything works properly before actual physical hand-over in Jan-10. additionaly at least 8 PAF pilots will undergo familiarization training in the US before they fly the birds to Sargodha or Shabaz AFB.

check the serial no of the a/c 10801
10 stands for 2010 and 801 is the production/ID no of the a/c. it will go upto 818

Last edited:
First F-16D for PAF unveiled in US

KARACHI: The first F-16D aircraft for the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was unveiled at a ceremony at Lockheed Martin’s aeronautic facility in Dallas. An ISPR statement issued on Tuesday said Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman was the chief guest.

It said Pakistan had signed a contract with the US in September 2006 for the supply of 18 F-16-C and D aircraft from Lockheed Martin. The state-of-the-art F-16s would bolster PAF’s fleet of combat aircraft and enable it to undertake a wide variety of missions.

After testing, the first batch of F-16-C and D aircraft is scheduled to arrive in Pakistan in June 2010, and the delivery of all 18 F-16s would be completed by December 2010. The PAF chief said the programme had seen many ups and downs since the signing of the contract. The rollout of the first aircraft showed that the programme was on track, he added.

app

shd read Dec-2011 in my opinion!

i don't get it, isn't Pakistan pro Chinese?

so won't there be some possibility that Pakistan will give Chinese government our secret, what is our government thinking?

or perhaps F22 is just to advance that U.S doesn't care about f16 anymore

i don't get it, isn't Pakistan pro Chinese?

so won't there be some possibility that Pakistan will give Chinese government our secret, what is our government thinking?

or perhaps F22 is just to advance that U.S doesn't care about f16 anymore

What do you mean by pro-Chinese dear Indian?

It is business.

yeah well Im eager to clear misunderstanding of indianz abt PAKISTAN, There is no match for PAKISTAN,,,
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom