What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

although besides internal and external challenges N league will face a very loud opposition and something tells me it will be very critical.

AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 2m
PML-N takes NA-106 Gujrat 3 as Kaira crashes out: GUJRAT: Former Minister of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Qama... PML-N takes NA-106 Gujrat 3 as Kaira crashes out | AAJ News

AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 2m
JI wins NA-34 seat from Lower Dir: LOWER DIR: Jamaat-e-Islaami (JI) candidate Sahibzada Mohammad Yaqoob has wo... http://bit.ly/10DU8yY

Dude, don't forget rest of his clan. The brother. The son. The daughter. The son-in-law. The side-kick, etc etc. Additionally, if using someone else's weapon, pee on the bullets as well.

Feel like I need to hit range tommorrow...place nawaz shariff pic instead of bulls eye and shoot some 100 bullets through it :nana:

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
NA 122 #Lahore still too close to call between Ayaz Sadiq #PMLN and Imran Khan #PTI

Disappointed by people of Punjab, we know rigging took place in Punjab but it seems most people voted for pml-n...so people of Punjab really don't want to see a better future or change all the hoopla of naya Pakistan was fake under skin they were noon leaguees, this is guaranteed Pakistan is going back 20 yrs in the past with pml-n...the only hope is forcibly removed from power by those from whom they are afraid we know who.

karz utaro kaprey bhi utaro
I see people accounts would be frozen
More indirect taxes on public rather then on rich class
I see there would no tax collection or any system in place because noon leagues are tax chor
imf heavy loans are going to land, I guarantee power crisis won't be over in 5 years all money would be wasted on naan/laptop/metroand we know where else.
Gawadar being fk up
Terrorism is going to hit its highest levels just watch
More CIA ops and stationing
more US aid...slavery
Armed Force funds to be severely restricted
noon leaguee CJ Ifthikhar to get extension...more bad news for judiciary over all

Welcome to "BASI BOSEEDA" Pakistan! decided to come back to Pakistan well fk I've postponed my plans for the Next Elections, shameful people of all the naara of naya Pakistan by public was a lie they chose traditional corrupt politicians common sense is if some people can't bring change in 25 Years both federally and provincially in power just Wow how would they make a naya Pakistan.

PPP is ahead of PTI now?

Wow people in Pakistan just keep proving how stupid they are

GEO news has created false hype based on predicted seats with only few percent votes casted. They showed 'winning speech' of Sharifs and after this, the administration has stopped ALL results from PTI's leading constituencies in Lahore. Presiding officers not releasing the results. Shafqat Mahmood has raised this point on media and we need to create pressure on administration to release the results. ....PTI OFFICIAL

Yehi tou mein arz kar raha tha, do not go by these media channels, they are just suppressing the rigging they have done

Disappointed by people of Punjab, we know rigging took place in Punjab but it seems most people voted for pml-n...so people of Punjab really don't want to see a better future or change all the hoopla of naya Pakistan was fake under skin they were noon leaguees, this is guaranteed Pakistan is going back 20 yrs in the past with pml-n...the only hope is forcibly removed from power by those from whom they are afraid we know who.

karz utaro kaprey bhi utaro
I see people accounts would be frozen
More indirect taxes on public rather then on rich class
I see there would no tax collection or any system in place because noon leagues are tax chor
imf heavy loans are going to land, I guarantee power crisis won't be over in 5 years all money would be wasted on naan/laptop/metroand we know where else.
I see gawadar being fk up
Terrorism is going to hit its highest levels just watch
More CIA ops and stationing
more US aid...slavery
I see Armed Force funds to be severely restricted
noon leaguee CJ Ifthikhar to get extension more more bad news for judiciary over all

Welcome to "BASI BOSEEDA" Pakistan! decided to come back to Pakistan well fk I've postponed my plans for the Next Elections, shameful people of all the naara of naya Pakistan by public was a lie they chose traditional corrupt politicians common sense is if some people can't bring change in 25 Years both federally and provincially in power just Wow how would they make a naya Pakistan.

All of that, if it does, would have happened no matter who won the election.

Back
Top Bottom