What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

If that is what Pakistanis want? Then why not let them have it???

People of swat wanted Sharia.. they got their desires.

I would not count out NS yet. He has some good people too.... some.

only one I knew and respected was Ayaz Mir who left the party. there might be more but I cant recall. mostly they are foul mouths, street level slangs talking blowhards

BTW..

I WOULD HATE TO BE MUSHARRAF RIGHT NOW

POOR GUY MUST BE KILLING HIS LIVER ABHI.:laugh:

true that, But then again I will hope that he will hold his bottle better than the weeping Nawaz Sherif as he was arrested and put behind bars.
the Judiciary has already done its financier's bidding, only last touches are needed and maybe it will be a game of dare with the GHQ now, how far they will like to play it in order to humiliate Musharraf further and indirectly take a cheap shot and GHQ

Waise.. mein kyun afsoos kar raha hoon.
Tsk... I should Pakistani..
Apna tu faida hai..

Mian Saab se apne purane marasim hain aur MQM mein bhi log hain.

Fauj mein bhi hain..

Saaday tu aish hain...
Ab tu aglay saal har banday se panga loon ga.. pitwaon ga.. FIR dabwaon ga..
Ahahaa.. ahaha..
:cheesy::bunny:

Of course. There are more people interested in maintaining their own statuses quo than there are interested in any meaningful changes.

Saadi roti chaldi raway, baqiaan dhi khair hey.

MQM’s Muzammil Qureshi has won the NA-253 poll with over 60,000 votes

how PPP is 2nd and PTi on 3rd..itni buri qismat kiyu han humari...i voted for better Pakistan but nothing happens...i Hate this Democracy..!

NA 67
PMLN 81K
PMLQ 62K
PMLQ candidate have being winning since 85, but lost this time...

197651_10151450940348940_1027867307_n.jpg

What about PMLN

Even PPP got more votes than PTI?

Truly a pathetic state.

It made some sense to vote for PML, but how the heck can a sane person vote for PPP?

Welcome to Democracy.... :laughcry:

This is the question every sane voter has been asking for ages in every democracy..

@illusion8 o shut up you troll! How dare you ask for some attack on civilian? I hope that which you wished for happens in YOUR country!!

??????? I was happy that nothing untoward happened and there was a peaceful election.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom