What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

sidhi tarha kaho tumhara vote pahle hi MQM badmash group ne dal diya tha

Yaar ager uss nay apni marzee sai vote dala tou jisay bhii dalaa hou uss kaa right banta hai...

Chill pill my dear...
I am taking one at the mo ;)

Whole of Lahore is tooooo tight.

Very very tight in Punjab.

NA 250, 251, 252, 253 might go for reelections along with two seats in hyderabad.

there will be no use of reelection, No caretaker, No observer, Not as mech concentration of media and observers and I am 100% sure no matter any party rises as biggest MQM will beg to join the Govt.

"MQM is a fish which can not live without being in GOVT"

Here we go to a separate Balochistan? Karachi?

if this builds into public frustration then no one knows where will the 'here we go' go. hoping for the election results to be significantly acceptable to all.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 4m
Just got information that there are complaints of rigging in NA-46 Khyber Agency area also #Pakvotes

sidhi tarha kaho tumhara vote pahle hi MQM badmash group ne dal diya tha

Who are you to question his vote? What bloody right do you have?
Stay in your limits here and not flame around.

Poor job by ECP, LEA & Army, They can't even maintain law and order for one day which is critical for country's future :tdown:

Don't blame the Army.. They are under the jurisdiction of ECP right now and is acting as a Quick Response Force. Can't act until ECP pin points them to a particular polling station... :frown:

Omaar Younas Khan ‏@Oyk_78 24m
Shame...Army`s quick response force reaches Hazar Khwani to restart female polling. ANP resists to restart the polling. What a liberalism

Back
Top Bottom