What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

You'd know more about the first part of your post as being the sole victim. However, who cares what Canada thinks or does, the same party is widely accepted by the most educated Pakistanis in the world......and that's what counts!!

lol, you are the one telling us about your anal rape fantasies and you got busted in public.
Your @ss is just burning b/c civil countries with rule of law recognize that MQM is a terrorist party.

And LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ accpeted by educated Pakistanis.
I am done, This is too funny........oh man how can I respond to this clown without laughing so much? :rofl:

a repeat election in karachi will be useless. there wont be any caretaker setup and they'll simply win. push ur way through and win today.. there is no tomorrow

Caretaker set up would remain in place untill karachi polls are properly done ..Re polls is the only way to kick MQM out of karachi..

Good, we don't want this mqm supporting scum contaminating the rest of Canada.
I just wish that a party in their area would also treat them like MQM treats Karachi.

Believe me some mqmErs came with petition wanted me to also sign it because some special restrictions and additional qualifications were imposed on only Pakistanis for provincial nomination i plainly refused i told them i have not and am not interested in nominating anyone so i don't need sign or to ruin mine and my family reputation for you people. First their women folks came to my mom she later told me and i had to take tough stance no mqmErs allowed.

MQM was gaining popularity throughout the country but this election rigging by the 'bhayyay' must show their real face.
I hope another Naseerulla babur is unleashed on them who can spank them to oblivion as it was done in 90s.

PTI demands army to step inside polling stations to stop rigging

KARACHI: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) demanded the army to step inside the polling stations to stop the alleged rigging going on during the elections.

PTI candidate in Karachi Zubair Khan held a press conference in which he blamed the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) of carrying out rigging at several polling stations. “In Shah Faisal Colony, MQM workers told people that their votes have been already cast,” he said.

“It is unfortunate that 70% of the voters had come out to vote for the PTI, but the MQM who had been acting as a victim was the one involved in creating hindrances. MQM did this because it was terrified of losing seats,” he further alleged.

PTI leader Dr Arif Alvi said that the elections were being conducted in a criminal manner. “MQM men were deployed as staff so that they do not turn up at polling stations,” he said.

He said that the PTI was being forced to boycott the elections but it will not happen.

“I urge the people to stay out till their vote is cast,” Alvi said while advising the election commission to extend the polling time till midnight.

PTI demands army to step inside polling stations to stop rigging – The Express Tribune

Because I know they couldn't win ............

sure

the complaining parties

pti,ppp,ji,sunni therekand mahajar qomi movement 10 parties alliance canot win

just wait when all parties boycott in karachi then only elections will held in karachi

all eye on karachi only with army and rangers

mqm will be choked

bohat badmashi kar li karachi bai nay

sara media lanat kar raha hay mqm ko aur un ki auqat dikha rahay hay

Urdu speaking is not a race retard, so quit the victim game.
be a man take responsibility for you actions.
We already know you guys to take it like a woman, but for once in your life man up and stop crying.

Apparently, the crying game has always been from the eunuchs about MQM ghunda gardi etc. so you may continue crying, as usual.

Aur yeh kis ke baap ne bataya tha ke yeh MQM waale ker rahe hain??? I mean I want to ask the senseless Jerk who posted this on youtube ke uske baap ne dekha tha ke dhandli MQM waale ker rahe hain ya usko wahi naazil huye thi???

media walay andhay nahi hain ...MQM chor salay

MQM was gaining popularity throughout the country but this election rigging by the 'bhayyay' must show their real face.
I hope another Naseerulla babur is unleashed on them who can spank them to oblivion as it was done in 90s.

You should be careful what you wish for, the military is already stretched thin from this end to that, you want the military to start another war ......... in the financial capital, again?? The outcome may not be like the one we witnessed in the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom