What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

ECP has failed us, says frustrated citzen

elections2013 – The Express Tribune
ISLAMABAD, RAWALPINDI: Sheikh Nasir, 73, a Rawalpindi resident complained of mismanagement by polling staff at the Mission School Men’s polling station NA-55 on Liaquat Road. “The lists are disorganized and the numbers are incorrect,” he said, explaining that this had created mass confusion and frustration among voters who could not be found on the lists and hence had to wait for a long time to cast their ballot. “The ECP has failed us,” he said,

HAIDER ABBAS BITCHING LIAR HAS TOLD GEO THAT JI HAS BOYCOTTED ELECTION BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL LOSE

WHILE

SLOW MOTION CHIEF ELECTION COMMISSIONER HAS CONTACTED COMMANDER RANGERS IN KARACHI AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE ACTION AS MANY ECP OFFICIALS ARE THREATENED IN KARACHI

IS ECP SIDING WITH JI I DONT THINK SO

THIS SHOWS RIGGING IS GOING ON IN KARACHI PLUS SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES

as reported by my friend on FB - now this is my constituency " A Additional police offer . Found guilty ... Suspended him from duty they took away his batches"

NA-54 jauhar Public School

Bhaiyoo..kya situation hai? As of now, it seems, that PTI is leading nationally? Is it really?

May Allah bless PTI with a landslide victory, ameen!!!!

Ameen......:pakistan:

In Narowaal PTI Terrorists burnt Ballot box - army takes control

960135_309494322514555_805379739_n.jpg

Are you sure! that would be positive development "only under Army/Rangers"

It not official yet but chief justice sindh high court was not able to cast his vote despite waiting 2 hours, many senior beaurocrates of 20-21 grade were not able to cast their votes in the same manner and PTI and Jamaat Islami are preparing for huge rallies and sit in infront of elections commission office and sindh high court..If hundred thousand people sit there with support from masses re-election will happen forsure

thora time extend krn chahiye hay coz i find it less..........as many polling stations seem not so prepared !!!!

PTI guys..don't get stuck on NA250 dhandli..make sure NO dhandli is happening in Rural areas of country..specially in Punjab/KPK!!!!

I see it within week as election will be held again Inshallah in a couple of weeks in khi..And that time I hope rigging free poll will be conducted which will eradicate the political wing of this armed thugs party..

Let see ... I hope for you ...........

Posted by Albatross View Post
Cable shut down in parts of Karachi so that people cant see the rigging news by MQM thugs.

Posted by Patriots
Please don't propagate fake news ... I am still watching TV

WHAT FROM EVERY SINGLE CABLE PROVIDER IN KARACHI?

ECP is as usual. say all the good things but dont stop the bad ones. CEC takes time to get his guts together to even react symbolically!

Back
Top Bottom