What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

The biggest change today has been that the Higher class has come out.

My relatives are voting in Pakistan and in every polling station they say that there are big land cruisers and women come out and men in suits and go and vote, this class of people never came out to vote previously.

Executives and professionals. Big CHANGE.

I saw my neigbours casting vote beside me when they don't even go for Eid namaz....so this is the change

MQM members are stationed outside many aprtments buildings in badar and toheed areas and are not allowing people to go for polling as they fear these people will vote for PTI , whats the solution ?

in this age of electronics, you guys re spewing rants, no picture proof, where is your mobile, go and please take pictures

601767_565863706797672_1030455948_n.jpg

2013511115928_samaa_tv.jpg

KANDHKOT: The incidents of firing and clash between rival political groups have been reported in different parts of Sindh on the polling day, SAMAA reports.

Supporters of two political parties quarreled and resorted to firing at a polling station of NA-213, Kandhkot.

As a result of firing eight persons were injured, police stated.

On the other hand, the incidents of firing have been reported at Thari Mirwah and Nehal Solangi police stations of Khairpur Mirs. – SAMAA

(PML-N) Nawaz Shariff looking very good in most rural & some urban areas.

PTI is also leading high in urban areas & few rural areas. NA 122, NA 125 , NA 126 , Posh areas of LAHORE SEATS look promising for Imran Khan PTI, in NA 125 Defense Lahore , Phadda at defense polling station. Kh.Saad Rafiq bashed by a lady! Leaving & saying; mei apnay banday Lata hu! (witnessed by a friend)

PPP looks badly destroyed, demoralized, leaderless, Where is Zardari???? Where is PPP a federal big party??

Plz bring your block codes serial numbers and I'd cards to the polling stations, please remember without the presiding officers stamp on your ballot your vote is invalid. Media should keep teaching

People are coming out in thousands & thousands. Great too see such great and brave atmosphere.

At that time IK said there could not be held free & fair election in presence of Musharraf ... He again said same thing ... And if those election would not be fair then why did PMLQ win & why did PPP drop out to Musharraf from presidency ????????

Are you taking about 2008 Elections? Pre 2008 that question should be asked from member @Leader I was not that interested in politics at that time I was too busy Training/Studies.

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest change today has been that the Higher class has come out.

My relatives are voting in Pakistan and in every polling station they say that there are big land cruisers and women come out and men in suits and go and vote, this class of people never came out to vote previously.

Executives and professionals. Big CHANGE.

Yes thats a huge change..the educated people are in the loop now.
Until now voting was for villagers and old people only..
I remember Abbottabad getting flooded with villagers on election days...brought in by candidates.
Whoever could transport more people while handing them a few hundred rupees each,used to win.
This time its different.

Who will pakistanis elect today ? president or prime minister ? and can they change current pakistans policy towards USA ? explanation please....

It will be Prime Minister - And Policy depends on who will be sitting on that Post.

Back
Top Bottom