What's new

Pakistan, China ink deal to develop long-range radar

source is dated from 2006 and we are still talking?

Logic you should stand by your ID. Logic says US and NATO are not reliable.. they have proven themselves they are not reliable, they have also proven they are many ways against Pakistan's State Interests and would like to make you weak so that you wouldn't resist when they deploy their plans.

China is your most trusted friend.. they might not be the best in the world "yet" but they are the most reliable partners you could ever have. We cannot feel proud of a gun which is world's best but at time when we would need that, the maker of the gun wouldn't supply us the bullets we need to defend ourselves.

Look why is Pakistan pushing China to supply JF-17 although we have good number of F-16s to fight Americans if they invade. Reason is simple, Americans know what codes disable their own provided missiles and what switches would shut-down engines of our pride aircraft.

Also China is THE emerging power of the world. Its only matter of time when Chinese equipment will be on par with western and American equipment so why not invest with them when sun is rising for them. And just to tell you a little... Chinese in many ways are better than Russians by the time we talk. They are even approaching American standards with more rapid rate than you and I imagine. Have faith. You don't find dependable people every day and when you have them, be thankful to God for He gave you opportunity to have them in life.

We have developed AWACS already. This is an old news which has come true already.

We have developed AWACS already. This is an old news which has come true already.

no the awacs is supplied by china .btw no long range radar jointly developed by pakistan and china yet though the thread is 4.5 years old .:hitwall:

Important to know that is there any output after 4.5 years? where are these radars if they worked 4.5 years?

Any fresh news / update Pakistan, China ink deal to develop long-range radar

I am happy that Pak Forces are shifting their dependence towards China gradually and trying to get rid of Uncle Sam. Now i am fed up of F-16 debat, there must be some talk about J-XX or Rafale in PAF.

I don't think that's true. AQ Khan probably didn't figure out any equations as he was a metallurgist by profession. It was during his management though that Pakistan developed nukes. He deserves credit but he's given too much imo.

I did NOT imply that he figured equations...
I ment that he brought with him the FUNCTIONAL-KNOWLEDGE -&- Experience ,,, & contacts of contractors/suppliers... these were the KEY peices without which ALL-others working on project would still be working without success...

It's like Einstein figured E=MC2,,, but others figured how to practically use this equation,,, everyone gives credit to Einstein ,,, few know of those who actually produced fission weapons..

do we have the technology to manufacture AWACS?

what happened to long range radar we were supposed to develop?

The RADAR has already been delivered.

The RADAR that was being developed by No.14 group (CETC) has been delivered to Pakistan. This is the same company that is developing RADAR for JF-17 Block III the Radar is known as KLJ-7A and that RADAR has also been developed and has also passed it's trail phase.

Yeh kya joke hai :mad: 2006 ki thread koh zinda karkay mujhay baykaar may khush kiya :hitwall::fie:

Back
Top Bottom