What's new

Pakistan cannot afford war over Kashmir: PM Gilani

Pakistan cannot afford war, Pakistan cannot afford to keep the national assets (PIA, railways etc.) running, Pakistan cannot afford to ensure the basic of the basic rights of a citizen, Pakistan cannot afford to have honest politicians.

But Pakistan can indeed afford to have corrupt politicians like Gilani and Zardari in the Parliament and ministries.

simply because pakistan has no control over them they come and rule :lol:

Master minds of Mukti Bahni, Tamil Tigers, TTP & BLA talking development. :angry:

I am even not able to count the name of organizations Pak put against India.....
let me think....Let,Jem,Babbar khalsa...oh no too much to count...:fie:

Don't forget your, SU-30 was locked by Pakistani F7-PG.

Once your slave govt. gone we are going to make the lock picture public.

With this?

bows-and-arrows.jpg

every time i hear Kashmir Banega Pakistan i laugh at their expense we are not going to leave J&K as it is an integral part of India and once we get BJP in power we will revoke article 370 of the constitution fully integrating Kashmir and Kashmiris into the union.

if Pakistan is willing to accept status quo along with destroying terrorist infrastructure and the cessation of terrorist attacks in Kashmir and throughout India we will be willing to cooperate a joint agreement in Kashmir should be worked out with things such a as;

special Kashmir ID card allowing Kashmiri's to travel freely on their own behalf to the other side visiting family etc, and protection of non muslim minorities e.g Sikhs,Pandits, Buddhists, complete demilitarization of Kashmir and investment in tourism, and joint mechanism that deals with water issues and land disputes.

every time i hear Kashmir Banega Pakistan i laugh at their expense we are not going to leave J&K as it is an integral part of India and once we get BJP in power we will revoke article 370 of the constitution fully integrating Kashmir and Kashmiris into the union.

if Pakistan is willing to accept status quo along with destroying terrorist infrastructure and the cessation of terrorist attacks in Kashmir and throughout India we will be willing to cooperate a joint agreement in Kashmir should be worked out with things such a as;

special Kashmir ID card allowing Kashmiri's to travel freely on their own behalf to the other side visiting family etc, and protection of non muslim minorities e.g Sikhs,Pandits, Buddhists, complete demilitarization of Kashmir and investment in tourism, and joint mechanism that deals with water issues and land disputes.

its one sided plan and story what is another side dear?

its one sided plan and story what is another side dear?

are bhai jaan Kashmiri lok both fikar vich hai.... yera Bharat aur Pakistan joint agreement karya fer kashmiri lok di kismet badya ho ga nale terrorist training camp ap nu ki dinda aa ?

Lately lots of sane voices heard from Pakistani sides.A good sign for peace. Only a fool will want a war.

Pakistan cannot afford war, Pakistan cannot afford to keep the national assets (PIA, railways etc.) running, Pakistan cannot afford to ensure the basic of the basic rights of a citizen, Pakistan cannot afford to have honest politicians.

But Pakistan can indeed afford to have corrupt politicians like Gilani and Zardari in the Parliament and ministries.
Pakistan can afford ENDian terrorists in Pakistan fighting against Pakistan but not war on Kashmir.

Pakistan can afford ENDian terrorists in Pakistan fighting against Pakistan but not war on Kashmir.

what Indian terrorists are in Pakistan and how are you guys fighting them? and don't give me none of that BS that you guys claim we are in Balochistan or helping TTP, or RAW/Mossad/CIA interference present factual info not zaid hamid wet dreams

what Indian terrorists are in Pakistan and how are you guys fighting them? and don't give me none of that BS that you guys claim we are in Balochistan or helping TTP, or RAW/Mossad/CIA interference present factual info not zaid hamid wet dreams
dushman accepted everything

I find it funny that Rabia "Kashmiri" joined the forum a day before Kashmir Solidarity day:lol:

Yet another "Kashmiri" who has nothing to do with Kashmir(Ilyas Kashmiri)

I can Only Say... "Truth is Bitter" Im Glad The Pakistani PM had Guts to Speak The Truth.
Der Aye Durust Aye..

Don't forget your, SU-30 was locked by Pakistani F7-PG.
Once your slave govt. gone we are going to make the lock picture public.

When n where did this Happen ?

Back
Top Bottom