What's new

Pakistan can not sell JF-17: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha .. censorship the China way ... Please read the source I have posted. It is from a Pakistani News and media house.

well well ur source is from pakistani media and mine is Pakistani PM!
these are his words...
"for us if the PLA (Peoples Liberation Army) will induct the aircraft in their air fleet. This will give us a lot of publicity to our aircraft and we will be able to sell a larger quantity of the aircraft to bring down the cost."

^leave him buddy..! he is obsessed with Pakistan "the one and only ramu'.

It seems u have no idea abt these things...we have all sorts of cheap chineese stuffs selling by road side...and its disgustingly unsafe for Kids eg toys..

lol whatever you making up, i've been to india many times, saw and experienced those roadside vendors, those things they sold were indeed cheap, but they dont even have proper labels or price tags these is no way you can tell where they made from. but naive people lack of common sense believe they were made in china```most of the things they sold on the price could barely making up 1/2 of what the cheapest 1hr wage in China``

and at the end another cheap naive shoot on China's 'poisoned' toys```lol hundreds of million kids worldwide playing with toys 'made in China' they all seem quite healthy

I think reporting is not correct because we are asking China to produce 50 planes on urgent basis and same time we make statement that we will sell our JF 17 plane to other country. So that means we didn't required 50 plane on urgent basis

My two cent

The thread is abt how a lovely country & people can be taken for a ride by the ever blood sucking forigners..

acting as if you are care for the welfare of Pakistanis``lol, but actually something else working your brain``

Thanks Waqas.

Yes and does his opinion still count when China contradicts by taking a stand?

what did China contradict? you know every singles words in the JF-17 contract?? no you are not, but try to show you funny believes that China dont give a 'f**k' about Pakistan based on one random news?lol

how many times do i have to use naviety? :D

What an ultimate waste of energy to read such an article....

The writer should have given some appropriate caption to add more beauty to it...something like....

Pakistan can not sell JF-17........India can! LoL

what did China contradict? you know every singles words in the JF-17 contract?? no you are not, but try to show you funny believes that China dont give a 'f**k' about Pakistan based on one random news?lol

how many times do i have to use naviety? :D

I don't want to stoop to your level and request you to mind your sick language. Just give me one link where China is willing to let Pakistan sell JF-17 to a country of their choice. I have provided a source from Pakistan who claim that China will not let Pakistan sell JF-17 for 10 production years.

then why would Gilani say:

Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani told his Chinese counterpart that their programme of JF-17 Thunder Aircraft was going on successfully, but it would be a pleasure “for us if the PLA (Peoples Liberation Army) will induct the aircraft in their air fleet. This will give us a lot of publicity to our aircraft and we will be able to sell a larger quantity of the aircraft to bring down the cost.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ake-over-operations-gawadar-port-mukhtar.html

just a spoof :argh:

I don't want to stoop to your level and request you to mind your sick language. Just give me one link where China is willing to let Pakistan sell JF-17 to a country of their choice. I have provided a source from Pakistan who claim that China will not let Pakistan sell JF-17 for 10 production years.

There are several mistakes made while reporting defense contracts,
a lot of them are created because the countries involved never want to share details.

Ramu, Use common sense, have a look at china and have a look at what they have achieved.

DO you really believe, in your right senses that the Chinese will deny business ?

China means BUSINESS ( see now I give a whole new meaning to this term ).

AT the most the Chinese may have requested, that Pakistan may not sign a sale deal individually.

Which is fine, let China prime the deal. As long as it keeps the mill rolling.

lol``still your funny believe dictate your common sense, isnt it a joint project? so any transactions taken places need two parties' involvement and mutual consent...

what fact can be proven by your one 'odd' source, I also have sources saying that India is a puppet of Russia and U.S``should I blindly take the sources as the 'fact'? No, not every like you`:)

lol``still your funny believe dictate your common sense, isnt it a joint project? so any transactions taken places need two parties' involvement and mutual consent...

what fact can be proven by your one 'odd' source, I also have sources saying that India is a puppet of Russia and U.S``should I blindly take the sources as the 'fact'? No, not every like you`:)

The fact I can prove from one odd source is the fact itself. I am not deriving any conclusions from it but clarifying the very fact that is stated.

About sources that claim India is a puppet with US / China, I can counter your claim as it is a subjective opinion derived from events and not the event itself.

Just because you think you are the smartest does not make you one. Here I am not talking about subjective thinking but a fact that I agree is based on that one article. Unless the article is withdrawn by Pakistani News house, I can hold on to it. I asked you to show a source for what you claim but you have come out with an argument that hold little water.

It is understood that it is a joint venture but what is the extent of ownership on whose side and to what extent is not public knowledge. Events such as these do give a sneak peak at who holds the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom