What's new

Pakistan can not sell JF-17: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we sell MKI ?? No

Learn the difference between license production and joint development by some countries :azn: Pakistan provided half the money for the development of the aircraft ... By the time our domestic demands are met , the WS-13 will hopefully be available for the JFT to be exported to foreign countries ... MKI is just another variant of Sukhoi 30 customized for India which is a norm for every country buying an aircraft , that is why you cant sell it ... JFT on the other hand is a jointly developed aircraft by CAC and PAC , hence both parties get equal profit ...

FC1 is the chinease name for the JF17 and that could be exported by the chinease since it was desiged by CAC in CHINA.

Since it co-developed by China and Pakistan it will not be a very difficult answer to that million dollar question that " both parties get 50-50 profit " ... The source isn't quoting a senior official of either PAC or CAC , its the quality of " Pakistani journalism " on defence matters at its best again ...

908802.jpg

we have time like forever :D

You are welcome to prove me wrong. This is what I remember , some one can correct me if I am wrong.

dude i have already said u that visit jf17 info pool.
U even dont know correctly who is the owner of the plane n u r commenting in its sale's thread............

Stupid trolling thread. What does it matter who sells the plane? It shall be going to friendly nations anyway and improve the profile of the bird that has seen much criticism from trollers.

The best response to trollers is not to respond to their inflammatory posts.

Am busy watching systematic demolition of Indian batting line-up by Pak bowling attack. I suggest y'all enjoy the same. CIAO.

On the basis that JF17 THUNDER is a joint project and Pakistan will share 50/50 PROFIT

can we assume the

indo russian FGFA is a joint product with similar export rights for india

FGFA

On the basis that JF17 THUNDER is a joint project and Pakistan will share 50/50 PROFIT

can we assume the

indo russian FGFA is a joint product with similar export rights for india

FGFA

If Brahmos gets sold in the future then we can say that the same can be done with the FGFA, but the question is who do we sell it to? the countries that can afford and if they - have a need for 5th Gen fighters already are involved in their own 5th gen programs or are tied with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom