What's new

Pakistan buys 13 F16 from Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If used against India I love and I would love more if they are equipped with most painful and deadly bombs
You are working with Shaytaaan Jew Amreeekaaaaa. Your mind has become polluted by all the liberal fascist people in PDF. Run away from here, before you say "We should buy Kfir from Israel"

You are working with Shaytaaan Jew Amreeekaaaaa. Your mind has become polluted by all the liberal fascist people in PDF. Run away from here, before you say "We should buy Kfir from Israel"
Bechari ku maaf kar du bhai :D:P

According to today's jang newspaper Pakistan bought 13 F16 from Jordan with the approval of manufacturer

1140.gif
A/B Block 15 has no PG capabilities AFAIK. Do they?

The PAF F16s are half Mlued... they are not blk 50 / 52 standard.

the jhang/news report needs further verification....so we need to keep our feet on the ground. no other wire services carrying this report.

Reactions: SQ8
the jhang/news report needs further verification....so we need to keep our feet on the ground. no other wire services carrying this report.
More importantly.. such a sale will go through the US DSCA.. as Congress has to approve this sale..

More importantly.. such a sale will go through the US DSCA.. as Congress has to approve this sale..

true however the US still owes us 14 F-16's from the embargoed peace-gate order. so in a way congressional approval is there. what remains to be confirmed is the 'path' to be taken - EDA, USN (not willing) or 3rd party (Jordan).....let's see.

congrats Pakistan .

Jordan did not need these jets because they have no enemy, the Jordanian government is an ally of Israel so they have no immediate use for these jets.

If you remember i mentioned it to you a few months back :D

PAF is planing to go for upgrade for the mentioned aircraft by block 50+....??

Hi,

Thank you--would it be prudent to say that all the air forces operating the F 16's other than the u s---accept those limits.

What I am happy about is that the " KILL SWITCH PROPAGANDA BRIGADE " is going to eat dust---that dust is going to be flying off the spinning wheels of a car that the car salesman is taking for a test drive and right into their mouths.

I have never been so excited by any news for the air force as this one. This is truly a coupe de grace.

Trust me.... KILL SWITCH is not a Propaganda at all... US keep track of each and every US fighter aircraft and uses it as per their requirement.... Recent Spy gate is one of the example...

Last edited:

Pakistan might have already gotten the approval. No point in releasing the news that you are looking to purchase these jets and then get bogged down by approvals. I'd say, they asked the Jordanians if they would like to sell, then went to USA to get the approval and then back to Jordan to finalize the deal.

PAF is planing to go for upgrade for the mentioned aircraft by block 50+....??

Trust me.... KILL SWITCH is not a Propaganda at all... US keep track of each and every US fighter aircraft and uses it as per their requirement.... Recent Spy gate is one of the example...

Oh acha, really? That is so nice of you to tell us about this propaganda. Now please leave this thread if you don't have anything to contribute.

Dude, there are no kill switches. Monitoring a sensitive technology to avoid illegal transfer elsewhere to countries like China, etc is one thing. Blocking a weapon's operational capability is totally another issue. LM, GD, Boeing, etc make world class weapon systems for the entire world. Supplying defense articles that fail to operate during its time of need would be a huge blow to their reputation. You think it a kill switch is used...anyone else (including India) will buy anything from the US defense industry???? Let's put the conspiracy theories and India-Pakistan propaganda aside please.
This is a good buy for Pakistan. Pakistan should buy the new block 52's also (the 18 left in the option). I think like many people said here, it is a MUCH better and quickly adoptable platform for the PAF. Virtually ready for deployment once these jets land as the pilots are already familiar with the technology and the flight operations, etc. It won't take them a lot to get used to the ADF version which is slightly modified from what PAF already operates and supports for decades!

A really really good news for PAF :pakistan: it will boost PAF, and fill the GAP in miner , perhaps PAF should go for more Used F 16, We have a good platform for F16, and can replace old F7P. with JFT.

PAF always facing Financial problems, This is a good alternate solution to increase aircraft inventory, these will be bought to fight against TTP.

Pakistan might have already gotten the approval. No point in releasing the news that you are looking to purchase these jets and then get bogged down by approvals. I'd say, they asked the Jordanians if they would like to sell, then went to USA to get the approval and then back to Jordan to finalize the deal..

All approvals.. large or small.. get published in the DSCA. When Pakistan sold some of its T-37B stock to Bangladesh.. there was congressional approval required and it was published in the DSCA press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom