What's new

Pakistan boasted of nuclear strike on India within eight seconds

too many loose canon fools in PDF these days and the result is this thread.
if one of us launch a NUCK against the other, then its MAD and all that is built for the past 66 years of independance on both the sides of the border will be lost in no more than a hour. and you guys are bosting about each others destructive power but forgot how hard it was to create a civilization and identity for each INDIA and PAKISTAN.

If any one still posts in this thread about destruction then he is the greatest "lava da ka ball"

Bharti Brain fart?

What more could I have really expected?

Cheers.
When, Dude, when, will you start giving an a logical answer to a fact based question..............atleast Aryan gives oft debated , old news articles as a reply..........Tum to woh bhi nahi karte..........:disagree:

Try to find out 8 from this image within 8 seconds,,, just do it.. And pakistan will be super power after that..:lol:

282302_422465391126407_211611708_n.jpg

Don't try you can't do it,,,
And still talking about bombing on India, and not conventional NUKE one...:rofl: :disagree:

When, Dude, when, will you start giving an a logical answer to a fact based question..............atleast Aryan gives oft debated , old news articles as a reply..........Tum to woh bhi nahi karte..........:disagree:
Why are you doing this--->:hitwall:.....better move on and indulge with someone else...

To faida?

What If I don't want to discuss the same things over a million times?

Bait somebody else.

To faida?

What If I don't want to discuss the same things over a million times?

Bait somebody else.
:woot: What?? you have actually given a sensible post on this topic more than once or twice before??
funny..............I can't seem to find any such posts which have not been discredited later.............

Hordes of Bharti trollers have left my mind fatigued such as above.

What can I say?

Hordes of Bharti trollers have left my mind fatigued such as above.

What can I say?
RazPak...help me out man....you along with few of your friends don't get ban even if you spew so much hatred and use banned words....tell me how you do it....seriously your help will not only be appreciated by me but all the Indian members....:smokin:

Try to find out 8 from this image within 8 seconds,,, just do it.. And pakistan will be super power after that..:lol:

282302_422465391126407_211611708_n.jpg

Don't try you can't do it,,,
And still talking about bombing on India, and not conventional NUKE one...:rofl: :disagree:

I found it...Pakistan is officially a superpower now... :cheers: :pakistan: :rofl: :rofl:

How ? When India keep cranking out more and more Missiles and nukes ???

WTF are you saying

India has stopped manufacturing nuclear weapons grade fissile Material as of 2010 , we even shut down the Dhruva reactor that supplied weapon grade plutonium

We have 80 warheads and Fissile material for another 190-220 Warheads , which is enough

Currently we are only working on improving the delivery system

RazPak...help me out man....you along with few of your friends don't get ban even if you spew so much hatred and use banned words....tell me how you do it....seriously your help will not only be appreciated by me but all the Indian members....:smokin:
whenever u see him in a thread ..you can rest assure that either that thread is going down in the drain or will go in near term..he encourages trolling you know...i guess he is holding some special subscription through which he dont get banned (PDF CTs)...so whenever you see him around..leave ur brain and logic behind and just press the trolling on mode... :P

Back
Top Bottom