What's new

Pakistan boasted of nuclear strike on India within eight seconds

the actual launch window.. from decision to missile launch is closer to a few minutes.

that is if the nukes in pakistan are kept mated to the missile and in a ready to fire to condition, I presume.

If not, as I think is the case with india, then even few minutes is too less..

Try to make it -8 seconds.....

invent a time machine and place the nuke in it and throw it towards India..
Be careful you don't use chinese supplied electronics..Otherwise you may bomb the India of before trillion years..
Ohh God I got it, it was pakistani nuke which destroyed dinosaurs in past, using time machine...:rofl:

LOL who was the idiot who listened to a couple of drunk generals and wrote a book about it. It so much paints Pakistan as a irresponsible trigger happy state with dangerous weapons at their disposal.
The author was scared for India, scores another point in the wests media campaign of showing that counntries like Pakistan are a danger to the civilised world.

Notch up a point to the west's demonising of Pakistan via a stupid General.

and the attack within 8 seconds could be true which inadvertantly means the nukes are always kept in a ready state and can anyday fall into the hands of terrorists. Which poves the fear of the world towards Paks nukes. :lol:

Exactly.

The whole point of this 'revelation' is to paint Pakistan as an irresponsible country run by crazy generals. It's right in line with the 'Saddam can launch chemical weapons in 45 minutes' pre-war hysteria.

Also, who's to say who was more drunk at the dinner? Perhaps this Campbell guy had had one too many and doesn't remember his head from his behind. Or is just plain making sh!t up for effect.

Bharti Brain fart?

What more could I have really expected?

Cheers.

u guys lost in every single peice of war that happened btw our countries. from 1965 to kargil. all lost lost lost. is bar kya kar lo goo??

u cant beat us, sorry but eveen allah has chosen india over pakistan.

Bharti Brain fart?

Cheers.
As if your very intelligent army general had thought of something which is useful to the world..
Atleast this indian had shown you new idea of attacking using time machine..

Bharti Brain fart?

Cheers.

Okay then let's see. Shall we?

1947 - Pakistani forces invaded Kashmir
Result: Indian forces kicked the intruders out and regained the control of Kashmir valley along with most of Kashmir.

1965 - Pakistan invaded India with operation Grand Slam
Result: India declared war and had upper hand (although it there was no desicive victory)

1971 - Pakistan carried out pre-emptive strikes
Result: Bangladesh was born

1984 - Pakistan showed Siachen as their part
Result: India gained control of most of Siachen glacier

1999 - Again Pakistan invaded and intruded Kargir, Kashmir
Result: Got a bloody nose and had to retreat to the previous positions. :)

Exactly.

The whole point of this 'revelation' is to paint Pakistan as an irresponsible country run by crazy generals. It's right in line with the 'Saddam can launch chemical weapons in 45 minutes' pre-war hysteria.

Also, who's to say who was more drunk at the dinner? Perhaps this Campbell guy had had one too many and doesn't remember his head from his behind. Or is just plain making sh!t up for effect.

Could be true - the reporter must be brain f@rting, the General or Pakistan must come clean about it and say that this was never said -

it's a sy ops really - It shows that the Brits were worried about India as the victim and Pakistan as the aggressor, the article does not say what India will do to Pakistan in retaliation though, India being the bigger power of the two is still the victim here.

In fact I have yet to come across any statement/ news article anywhere where India is brandishing its nukes or saying that India will nuke so and so country.

Good for India :tup: and bad for you.

I think Mr Campbell took a quip too seriously..
I had an army colonel talk about blowing su-30's out of the sky with his tanks AAA.. and I knew then to roll my eyes and hide my smile.

the actual launch window.. from decision to missile launch is closer to a few minutes.

yes

the window cant be less than 10 minutes

5 minutes to take decision and 5 minutes to launch missiles

Back
Top Bottom