What's new

Pakistan Beware, They Are Cornering China!

Is that blank verse?

No its not suppose to be a verse.. one does not have to be such a sophisticated angraz to write something...
the thing is.. india and dalai lama being such a opportunists that they used Olympics for their own personal reasons..
while dalai lama is a self appointed leader in tebit like bugti and india just wants to see its enemy hurt!

No its not suppose to be a verse.. one does not have to be such a sophisticated angraz to write something...
the thing is.. india and dalai lama being such a opportunists that they used Olympics for their own personal reasons..
while dalai lama is a self appointed leader in tebit like bugti and india just wants to see its enemy hurt!

The problem is that you live in a dream and a make belief world.

Have you heard what Pranab Mukherjee, the Indian Foreign Minister has said?

Just check and then tell us what the Indian government has to say!

The Indian being in a democratic country, need not agree with what the govt has to say. We are allowed the freedom of expression without being bundled off to a re-education labour camp.

Remember what I had said in the thread you started?

Worlhard.

Now, jsut lift your finger and check Google for assistance to know what the Indian govt has said about Tibet and Dalai Lama.

Interesting debate but we've gone off track.

Imho Olymipcs is probably the oldest international event and its sole purpose is to bring nations and continents together. There should be international laws to keep politics out of sport, once I.O.C. has assigned the games to some country it should be respected by all members. Boycotting countries should be expelled from the organisation.

Politics ruined 1980 Moscow and 1984 LA Olympics, don't let that happen to Beijing.

The Indian being in a democratic country, need not agree with what the govt has to say. We are allowed the freedom of expression without being bundled off to a re-education labour camp.
freedom of expression in india?? lol thats like the funniest dam thing coming out of a indian..
Kasmir Kasmir Kasmir... again where is that your indian democracy freedom in Kasmir.. where is justice for thousands of indian muslims killed by hindu and hindu police? where is justice for innocent girls gang raped by indian police on daily biases..
where is your media in Kasmir??

india and dalai lama being such a opportunists

So is the world, that said show me proff where India had condemend the Chinese or instigated violence in there, did we let the protest march till the Tibetian border?

india and dalai lama being such a opportunists that they used Olympics for their own personal reasons..
while dalai lama is a self appointed leader in tebit like bugti and india just wants to see its enemy hurt

This is a free country and you can talk whatever you want, even you can come to India and foul mouth us as much as you want and no one will give horses crap about what you shall say. Did Dalai lama train millitants, did he order the killing or fighting, enemy hurt? why not they have occupied his land and have treated its people like scum, so why shouldn't he protest, anyone is free to protest in this free country, there are commies here who call America the scum of the earth and run riots over Americas foreign policy , does it change anything? stop living in a world of paranoia .

freedom of expression in india?? lol thats like the funniest dam thing coming out of a indian..

What is so funny about it, maybe you never understand what freedom is , I dont have anyone telling me how I should live or what I should worship, I dont have anyone telling me that this is the particu;ar way to live because religion says so, I have freinds who are non believers of God, Communists even colleagues who are Gay. I have a media that has freedom to critisize us and our government, whose reports are freely used by opportunists like you to point fingers at us. So stop deluding ourself, maybe if you could shed some inferiority complex of yours, you can start posting rationally.

Kasmir Kasmir Kasmir... again where is that your indian democracy freedom in Kasmir.. where is justice for thousands of indian muslims killed by hindu and hindu police? where is justice for innocent girls gang raped by indian police on daily biases..
where is your media in Kasmir??

You watch too much PTV don't you, Kashmiris seem to have more rights then us ordinary mortal Indians. We dont have the right to property however they seemm to have right to property over the land, yes, we are a land of stupids , we should have given too hoots about them and must have allowed our poulation to setttle theere just like your friends in China do.

Stop ranting around. Stop sending men and material across the border and accept the reality that LOC is IB , then you shall see Indian army pulling out. It is Pakistan that is the reason for the suffering of ordinary Kashmiris.

Hmm I also forgot how ordinary Kshmiris are revolting against us! Heck you Pakistanis are more spirited then they are. Why did they not join the uprising during operation Gibraltar or the other failed plans laid bare by your nation. Any man oppessed and suppressed will rise to the ocassion and will revolt no matter how hard the oppression is, many a revolts by the people in this world are a testamen to this, however one fails to se this spirit among Kashmiris, maybe indicating they are happy in INDIA. Prove me otherwise

You watch too much PTV don't you, Kashmiris seem to have more rights then us ordinary mortal Indians. We dont have the right to property however they seemm to have right to property over the land, yes, we are a land of stupids , we should have given too hoots about them and must have allowed our poulation to setttle theere just like your friends in China do.

Stop ranting around. Stop sending men and material across the border and accept the reality that LOC is IB , then you shall see Indian army pulling out. It is Pakistan that is the reason for the suffering of ordinary Kashmiris.

Hmm I also forgot how ordinary Kshmiris are revolting against us! Heck you Pakistanis are more spirited then they are. Why did they not join the uprising during operation Gibraltar or the other failed plans laid bare by your nation. Any man oppessed and suppressed will rise to the ocassion and will revolt no matter how hard the oppression is, many a revolts by the people in this world are a testamen to this, however one fails to se this spirit among Kashmiris, maybe indicating they are happy in INDIA. Prove me otherwise
ever since you got here, you've been pushing and pulling our strings. may i recommend you watch what you say, otherwise you're going to be getting a lot more trouble from now on.

as for kashmir, i understand people being abducted for interrogation. however, pakistan cannot be blamed for sex-mongering indian soldiers raping kashmiri women. kashmiri's want independence from india and their main focus is on the political theatre since pakistan has reduced the supply line to the insurgents because of the WoT.

however, things are starting to heat up again. i think india would have won the hearts of kashmiri's had they not raped their women and killed innocent civilians. yet, that's not the case today is it. i'm waiting for dabong to show up, i think he will give you a good answer.

ever since you got here, you've been pushing and pulling our strings. may i recommend you watch what you say, otherwise you're going to be getting a lot more trouble from now on.

I dont give a crap about what you think , who cares what you think, Who are you to decide whats sright and wrong? Refute my posts with logic if you can other wise ignore it rather then psoting empty threats.

as for kashmir, i understand people being abducted for interrogation. however, pakistan cannot be blamed for sex-mongering indian soldiers raping kashmiri women. kashmiri's want independence from india and their main focus is on the political theatre since pakistan has reduced the supply line to the insurgents because of the WoT.

If only you stop sending millitants and accept LOC as IB we shall pull out our troops.

What happened when your supply lines were best at their peak? kboom nothing substantial. If you had read my posts earlier you shall understand that Kashmiris never revolted like you imagine or you would like them too, history and the very notion that after 50 years of your mongering and suport, Kashmir is still with us.

however, things are starting to heat up again.

Bring em on I say..

Pakistan knew that by supporting insurgency instead of confronting with India directly , it had outflanked direct confrontation or response from India, however operation Parakram and Kargil showed that we are ready to take the war conventionally rather then sit and watch. There is a cost to benifit ratio for Pakistan in supporting Kashmir and it was efficient for them to support insuregncy and belled India but however after the geopolitical changes of the 21 st century your leaders and establishment is slowly realising that it is simply not in their realms of cost to benifit ratio to support Kashmir, which they are slowly bu grudgingly accepting that will not be seperated to India, to go into an all out war with India.

Also one has to remember that Pakistan is facing more challenges in 21 st century at its own backyard and it would be simply naive of you that it will vanish as soon as the war of terro gets over.

Playing cards right, the term used most fonly by your countrymen here is not only your forte but so will others surrounding you.

Finally if you can refute, ge me one logical startergy that your country shalll followto liberate Kashmir.
Wake up and smell the coffee

i think india would have won the hearts of kashmiri's had they not raped their women and killed innocent civilians. yet, that's not the case today is it.

Cry and rabble as much as you want, if so why is the Jihad or millitancy effetive enough to the likes of major revolutions and conflicst, case point being Chechenya, timor, bosnia , Sl. Kashmiris are humans and they want to lead a simple and decent life, it is you and your country who are responsible for their situation, had they been left alone they would have not have to face hardship.

i'm waiting for dabong to show up, i think he will give you a good answer.
I DON'T MIND ,as long as it is a good old debate I am fine with anyone.

I dont give a crap about what you think , who cares what you think, Who are you to decide whats sright and wrong? Refute my posts with logic if you can other wise ignore it rather then psoting empty threats.
why should you care? it's because you're looking at a one way ticket out of here. you've been pissing off quite a few members as well. so drop the username and reveal your true intentions, why you really here. i know you're from bharat rakshak so drop the act. now **** off.

If only you stop sending millitants and accept LOC as IB we shall pull out our troops.
we haven't been sending militants through the LOC lately, you're problems are home grown.

Bring em on I say..
APHC felicitates people on Pakistan day | 4 troops killed, 1 youth martyred in IHK Srinagar, March 23 (KMS):
The All Parties Hurriyet Conference felicitating the Government and people of Pakistan on the Pakistan Day, today, has expressed confidence that the on going developments in the country will usher it in a new era of peace and stability.

The APHC spokesman in a statement in Srinagar pointed out that the people of Kashmir appreciate Pakistan’s unswerving commitment to their right to self-determination.

On the other hand, an extraordinary function was organized in Srinagar today to celebrate the Pakistan Day. Senior Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani and other speakers hoped that Pakistan would stay steadfast in its stand on Kashmir and continue to extend its political, diplomatic and moral support to Kashmiris’ just cause.

In a similar function in Islamabad, the leaders of the APHC-AJK Chapter reiterated that stability of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan was imperative for bringing about a lasting solution of the Kashmir dispute.

Earlier, four Indian troops were killed and two injured in an attack at Telbal in the outskirts of Srinagar. Following the attack, the troops in vengeance shot dead one innocent Kashmiri youth in the area. An Indian army Captain and a trooper were critically injured in a grenade blast at Gadhi in Jammu.
:<.::S Kashmir Media Service The best and free News Agency for Kashmir News

Pakistan knew that by supporting insurgency instead of confronting with India directly , it had outflanked direct confrontation or response from India, however operation Parakram and Kargil showed that we are ready to take the war conventionally rather then sit and watch. There is a cost to benifit ratio for Pakistan in supporting Kashmir and it was efficient for them to support insuregncy and belled India but however after the geopolitical changes of the 21 st century your leaders and establishment is slowly realising that it is simply not in their realms of cost to benifit ratio to support Kashmir, which they are slowly bu grudgingly accepting that will not be seperated to India, to go into an all out war with India.
you're praising india because it was ready to make conventional war and pakistan was not? i think we proved ourselves capable when we rised up to the occasion in 2002. after all, your nation lined itself across the border before us to threaten to invade us. however, you didn't expect us to respond did you? when we didn't even have a BVR capable air force and our navy was hardly a threat, we still rose up to the challenge and more than proved ourselves to hold our ground. pakistan has gone to war with india and will also be ready to go to war with india.

Cry and rabble as much as you want, if so why is the Jihad or millitancy effetive enough to the likes of major revolutions and conflicst, case point being Chechenya, timor, bosnia , Sl. Kashmiris are humans and they want to lead a simple and decent life, it is you and your country who are responsible for their situation, had they been left alone they would have not have to face hardship.
militancy was enough to bring you to war with us, wasn't it? after your parliament was attacked by our sponsored militancy, you threatened to go to war.
from your post above, i take it you don't care at all or you don't even show the least concern for women being raped, children killed, or innocent people tortured? where is your sense of justice? recently a mass grave filled with a thousand people was found, how do expect to answer that? are you just going to blame pakistan? kashmiri's don't want you, get it through your head.
Mass graves in Kashmir raise rights violation stink- Hindustan Times

I even admit, pakistan army's operation against balochi population was wrong(although no one was raped). however, you could care less about civilians and care more about land.

blaming us is not going to stop kashmiri's from blaming india. i know kashmiri's will not blame pakistan for their women being raped by indian soldiers, most certainly not.

in the future, i don't even think you have to worry about pak support for jihadi's anymore. it will be homegrown in india, feeding off the muslims in your own population. you already lost control of some of your territory to the naxalites and soon kashmir, assam, etc. will be too much for you to handle. now that muslims want to estabilish islamic rule over india, i think you're heading for a lot more trouble.

however, things are starting to heat up again. i think india would have won the hearts of kashmiri's had they not raped their women and killed innocent civilians. yet, that's not the case today is it. i'm waiting for dabong to show up, i think he will give you a good answer.

Why are you threatening people? Can't you just silence them with facts. It is only those who have no facts to give, tend to threaten.

As far as raping etc, I am not surprised that you should feel so. After all, when one has no facts to offer, one tends to go to the usual stuff that can be bandied about since society thinks that men in uniform all over the world including Pakistan, have nothing else to do but rape around.

Why are you waiting for Dablong whoever it is. If you are incapable oir handicapped with knowledge, then don't join in the discussion and raise issues that you can't substantiate and veer the discussion into oblivion.

Why are you threatening people? Can't you just silence them with facts. It is only those who have no facts to give, tend to threaten.

As far as raping etc, I am not surprised that you should feel so. After all, when one has no facts to offer, one tends to go to the usual stuff that can be bandied about since society thinks that men in uniform all over the world including Pakistan, have nothing else to do but rape around.

Why are you waiting for Dablong whoever it is. If you are incapable oir handicapped with knowledge, then don't join in the discussion and raise issues that you can't substantiate and veer the discussion into oblivion.
was that an insult, salim?

Interesting debate but we've gone off track.

Imho Olymipcs is probably the oldest international event and its sole purpose is to bring nations and continents together. There should be international laws to keep politics out of sport, once I.O.C. has assigned the games to some country it should be respected by all members. Boycotting countries should be expelled from the organisation.

Politics ruined 1980 Moscow and 1984 LA Olympics, don't let that happen to Beijing.

There is no doubt that the Olympics must go through. The Dalai Lama himself has said so. Therefore, there is no quibbles on that from anyone. even Tibetans.

Politics can never be far from sports. It has ingrained itself for long. Look at the selection of national teams - there is politics. It will be there since there is big money in sports and those who organise and run sports are actually non sportsmen and instead are good businessmen.

Just see where it has taken us. Hair is back and Shoaib Aktar is out!

Remember the match fixing cases? India and Pakistan made the culprits and Australian left with merely a warning!!

Such is life!!

i've been debating ever since i got here and unfortunately i've had member who voiced himself on my "incredible 357 posts". lately, i'm not in the mood of debating.

it wasn't threat, it was a warning. i'm not a mod, but i think some people have noticed his unusual attitude. especially when he takes a username the clearly reflects the opposite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom