What's new

Pakistan asks India to share credible information

pkd

Reaction score

Updated at: 2130 PST, Friday, September 18, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Friday again asked India to share credible information that they might have on any alleged future terrorist attacks.

A statement released by the Foreign Office said “Pakistan has once again asked the Indian Government to share any credible information that they may have on alleged plans of any future terrorist attacks against India.”

The FO statement comes in the wake of the recent media reports carried by the Indian official wire service PTI.

“The Government of Pakistan believes that terrorism is a common threat and requires concerted efforts by the international community to effectively counter and especially pre-empt terrorist attacks.”

“This is also entirely consistent with the understandings reached between the Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan in Sharm el Sheikh,” the statement added.

Apparently the Indians had some clue that something was cooking before the Mumbai attacks, but did not share any info with Pakistan, which might have helped prevent the attack.

Hopefully they won't commit the same mistake twice.

Apparently the Indians had some clue that something was cooking before the Mumbai attacks, but did not share any info with Pakistan, which might have helped prevent the attack.

Hopefully they won't commit the same mistake twice.

No such credible information was available if it was available then it could have probably lead to war after Indian response.

Updated at: 2130 PST, Friday, September 18, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Friday again asked India to share credible information that they might have on any alleged future terrorist attacks.

A statement released by the Foreign Office said “Pakistan has once again asked the Indian Government to share any credible information that they may have on alleged plans of any future terrorist attacks against India.”

The FO statement comes in the wake of the recent media reports carried by the Indian official wire service PTI.

“The Government of Pakistan believes that terrorism is a common threat and requires concerted efforts by the international community to effectively counter and especially pre-empt terrorist attacks.”

“This is also entirely consistent with the understandings reached between the Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan in Sharm el Sheikh,” the statement added.

Sir no more information left now. We gave more evidence then america has on osama bin laden. Its really no use now. To be honest sir am now borderd whenever i see number 26/11. Once hafiz saeed gets punishment then am sure sir talks will began.

Sir no more information left now. We gave more evidence then america has on osama bin laden. Its really no use now. To be honest sir am now borderd whenever i see number 26/11. Once hafiz saeed gets punishment then am sure sir talks will began.

The information being referred to here is related to future attacks, not the Mumbai probe.

The information being referred to here is related to future attacks, not the Mumbai probe.

oh ! Sorry sir. i think india should share information but its very likely that india might not share information directly with pakistan. it might share through usa sir.

oh ! Sorry sir. i think india should share information but its very likely that india might not share information directly with pakistan. it might share through usa sir.

:rofl::rofl:

Well lets think about it this way.....

Indians already suspect that there are rogue elements in the ISI who sympathize with terrorists,who could have possibly provided moral and material support to 26/11 attackers and planners.....
Though no proof exists as of yet.....

However going by past history, we cannot rule out the possibility.....

In light of the above, I would say that its a bad idea to share this info, especially since it might give the attackers a heads up allow them to rectify flaws in their plans, plus giving them clues about the moles we have in Pakistan/organizations.....

Unless and until we completely trust a nation, their policies and their actions and views fall in line with India's and favor India, I dont think we should share sensitive Intelligence information.....especially not with Pakistan who we have ongoing animosity and lack of trust in their sincerity.....

Israel is a good example of a country that falls in line with the above....

Well lets think about it this way.....

Indians already suspect that there are rogue elements in the ISI who sympathize with terrorists,who could have possibly provided moral and material support to 26/11 attackers and planners.....
Though no proof exists as of yet.....

However going by past history, we cannot rule out the possibility.....

In light of the above, I would say that its a bad idea to share this info, especially since it might give the attackers a heads up allow them to rectify flaws in their plans, plus giving them clues about the moles we have in Pakistan/organizations.....

Unless and until we completely trust a nation, their policies and their actions and views fall in line with India's and favor India, I dont think we should share sensitive Intelligence information.....especially not with Pakistan who we have ongoing animosity and lack of trust in their sincerity.....

Israel is a good example of a country that falls in line with the above....

Sir i agree with you. Even israel warned india and told not to share sensitive intelligence with pakistan as that will be leaked to people who are always trying to mischif in india. Its better for india to share information with america as there are alot americans in india. So for their protection america will take information seriously.

Back
Top Bottom