What's new

Pakistan Army | News and Discussions

Bro Is there anything left in Turkish arsenal in which Pakistan has not shown interest .....??
more on follow me
sarsılmaz make a deal with POF for tech transfer,some products of sarsılmaz will be produced by POF in pakistan,the mans on photos from POF who visit sarsılmaz factory
image.jpeg

Good news overall. Turkey manufactures high quality material. TOT would be ideal for some products. Pakistan s diversity program showing results.
Turkey
Ukraine
Russia
Italy
South Africa
Less dependency on US and even China.

Good news overall. Turkey manufactures high quality material. TOT would be ideal for some products. Pakistan s diversity program showing results.
Turkey
Ukraine
Russia
Italy
South Africa
Less dependency on US and even China.
True sir.
The South Africans with there UMKHONTO missiles, Artillery, MARPs and may be even APC/IFV are an excellent partner. @Bilal Khan (Quwa) have made me a fan of UMKHONTO and i already liked there artillery systems.

Only if we can actually sign some deals and transform this warming up of relations with these suppliers into actually military hardware now.

more on follow me
sarsılmaz make a deal with POF for tech transfer,some products of sarsılmaz will be produced by POF in pakistan,the mans on photos from POF who visit sarsılmaz factory
View attachment 390336
How old is this news ?

no MPT leicence is not belong to sarsılmaz,you can see portfolio of guns on their web site
www.sarsilmaz.com
The article you published about Rockets and handguns were these published in last one week ???????

This might - or might not - be relevant.

-There's the CZ buzz.

-Tatra's 8x8 truck is a pretty popular platform for wheeled-SPHs, including the Denel T5-52 and Nexter Caesar.

The Cabinet approved, in principle, to start negotiations on draft MoU between Ministry of Defence Government of Czech Republic and Ministry of Defence Production Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, concerning cooperation in the field of defence industry and logistics. (Defence Production Division)

http://www.app.com.pk/cabinet-approves-agenda-items-related-to-defence-aviation-health-sectors/

Why Hazrat have you got a source or news?
Well I know Pakistan is looking for new handguns and we are testing few of them including Beretta APX and others but I don't want to see more of this company products our guys are already not satisfied with B-6

Well I know Pakistan is looking for new handguns and we are testing few of them including Beretta APX and others but I don't want to see more of this company products our guys are already not satisfied with B-6
Hazrat there is a new striker fired gun from them, Weather it is adopted or not that remains to be seen.

IMG_20170414_162257.jpeg

Another Mushshak crashes near jehlum. Seems like fatal accident.

Back
Top Bottom