What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

10170_595381187138705_1527697290_n.jpg

Cessna Citation.

in the last few months 48 Z-10's have been inducted in the chinese aviation brigades - no interest from PAA?

something fishy is going on inside with turkish...
PA and PAF is looking forward to locally produce T-129 when Heli assembly factory is operational....

something fishy is going on inside with turkish...
PA and PAF is looking forward to locally produce T-129 when Heli assembly factory is operational....

whose factory? - and PAF dosnt operate armed helos!

Did Pakistan actually buy new Pumas.....the furthest aircraft seems to have bigger auxiliary tanks.

They aren't exactly all that new...I was referring to them as 'new' by keeping in mind the other Pumas. The ones with this dark green camo were bought from Qatar(?) about 5 years back...

And yes, the last Puma has aux fuel tanks, fixed over the landing gear bay.

They aren't exactly all that new...I was referring to them as 'new' by keeping in mind the other Pumas. The ones with this dark green camo were bought from Qatar(?) about a couple of years back...

And yes, the last Puma has aux fuel tanks, fixed over the landing gear bay.

UAE and were upgraded in Romania. they were originally purchased for spares but found out to be in good condition (PK standards) so put in service.

UAE and were upgraded in Romania. they were originally purchased for spares but found out to be in good condition (PK standards) so put in service.

Yup...UAE...they were actually quite good (by all standards)...much better than our older Pumas in some cases.

Glass cockpit, better avionics and all the goodies you would expect from a modern heli.

whose factory? - and PAF dosnt operate armed helos!

yeah PAF don't but can in future...
but there are no such plans...:yu:
well I suppose PAC new under construction unit has the facility to manfacture and overhaul helos thats why some talks are going on in initial stages for TOT for TAI T-129....

well I suppose PAC new under construction unit has the facility to manfacture and overhaul helos

Nope.

The PAF Mi-17's are overhauled at PAF Faisal, for the rest PAA facilities at Qasim Avn Base suffice.

Nope.

The PAF Mi-17's are overhauled at PAF Faisal, for the rest PAA facilities at Qasim Avn Base suffice.

all I wanna say is that PA is considering seriously to have a local built attack helo under TOT coz of IA helo program :yu:

all I wanna say is that PA is considering seriously to have a local built attack helo under TOT coz of IA helo program :yu:

There haven't been any indications of that from anywhere...or is this 'insider' info? :D?

There is modified Mi-8 hovering in the skies of twin cities for the past couple of days. One can easily see some additional yellow-colored panels with some equipment installed on both sides. Additionally there is an unusually large antenna on the tail and a couple of small spike-shaped ones on the belly.

Anybody got any info on that?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom