What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

in the last few months 48 Z-10's have been inducted in the chinese aviation brigades - no interest from PAA?

in the last few months 48 Z-10's have been inducted in the chinese aviation brigades - no interest from PAA?

in last few months billions of $ looted by GOP even in off day they worked for looting us .500bn rupees works singed by mandi wala in three days only .so what you expect now we can have money to buy fuel let alone choppers ?:)

429660_580659028612921_870202959_n.jpg

is that a gattling gun i see??

Looks like it...

Do we have gatling guns? I've heard something related to this that we use them...but only ever saw M240's, MG-3's etc.

See post 453...http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/45739-pakistan-army-aviation-corps-updated-31.html, can't find anything on the net other than this.

Got to confirm this, although I have heard this before.

Looks like it...

Do we have gatling guns? I've heard something related to this that we use them...but only ever saw M240's, MG-3's etc.

See post 453...http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/45739-pakistan-army-aviation-corps-updated-31.html, can't find anything on the net other than this.

Got to confirm this, although I have heard this before.

yes we do but not a lot of them some were seen in the army videos in the FATA war on hueys but after that no signe.

What percentage of AFFDP 2k9-2k19 has been accomplished regarding Army Aviation?

The third one is of MoI/Cabinet division, the first two though look like army to me, I've seen those kind of camos over at Multan.

now when i look at the pics again, the first 2 are MOI for sure. it has its coat of arms on the door

now when i look at the pics again, the first 2 are MOI for sure. it has its coat of arms on the door

Yup...I enlarged the pic and saw the faint GoP emblem, otherwise I thought it was just some green roundel.

So all three are MoI.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom