we also need Chinooks ch-47 and ch-53
unfortunately we can get but
we lost them
in past we saw how they participate in rescue and relief efforts in Pakistan
ArmyHelicopterMI-1717.jpg

ch-53
Ch53e-40-070920-38cr-16.jpg

but we need for natural desaturated
we need helos who can perform military cum disaster role like Mi-17s and Pumas. the new med lift helo to be offered by MiL company is the Mi-38 in 2013. cost is between 13-15m US$. this would be a good upgrade on the Mi-17s.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

western transport helos are just too xpensive for PK

Former Pakistan Army Mil Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter (ex-serial number 58506), airframe construction number 94512, photographed at Eindhoven Airport, Netherlands, on December 19, 2011
it was one of five helicopters acquired as spares source by Afghanistan from Pakistan. These former Pakistan Army helicopters, including ex-serial number 58506, were seen stored at Kabul Airport on June 11, 2011.

812-img_1964.jpg

img4109rc.jpg

img4091rc.jpg

img4069rc.jpg

img4034rc.jpg

img3986rc.jpg

photo_89664.jpg

if afghans can refurbished them by a company Prüst Holding B.V. why we just throw them we should do it man we need choppers :angel:

This helicopter can now not be used for any purpose except for scrap metal.

No spare parts, no nothing.

At least that is what I have been told by a ex-PAA Mi-17 engineer.

This helicopter can now not be used for any purpose except for scrap metal.

No spare parts, no nothing.

At least that is what I have been told by a ex-PAA Mi-17 engineer.

so why they transfer it there for refurbished dear?

Former Pakistan Army Mil Mi-8MTV-1 helicopter (ex-serial number 58506), airframe construction number 94512, photographed at Eindhoven Airport, Netherlands, on December 19, 2011
it was one of five helicopters acquired as spares source by Afghanistan from Pakistan. These former Pakistan Army helicopters, including ex-serial number 58506, were seen stored at Kabul Airport on June 11, 2011.

812-img_1964.jpg

img4109rc.jpg

img4091rc.jpg

img4069rc.jpg

img4034rc.jpg

img3986rc.jpg

photo_89664.jpg

10 Mi-17 were purchased by US from a eastern european company, refurbished and leased to PAA. according to PAA, the condition of the helos was very poor (one crashed with 28 soldiers abord). so the helos were rejected. the best US could do was offer them to ANA to use as spares.

whats up with all the 'dears'???:woot:

I dont think that spare parts like transmission, and other mechanical parts could be salvaged, more like scrap metal kind of parts, and some doors, wheels, struts etc etc.

whats up with all the 'dears'???:woot:

I dont think that spare parts like transmission, and other mechanical parts could be salvaged, more like scrap metal kind of parts, and some doors, wheels, struts etc etc.

whatever dear!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom