What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Cobra's are fine for it , we have Large numbers of Manpads AA launchers will destroy Lch in ashes

we have Cobras for the time being.

don't you think it's bout time you upgraded them(if it's possible or buy new ones)into super cobra's????.........they are near about as good as the apaches!!!!

378921_227965787274692_134734949931110_560000_389871671_n.jpg

You can identify the terrain just by looking at it.:blink:

dont be so surprised. looks like you didnt spend much time in the countryside or flew over it much

thats called experience and knowledge of the topography with the type of features, terrain and the natural growth. I can for example tell you from the snaps what part of Baluchistan the pictures was taken depending on the desert, the bald mountains or snowy mountains with pine trees.

I am sure he can also tell where the Punjab plans stop and the Potohar badlands start too.

its mean USA is playing same old dirty game lolz we become fool once again .

hehe and I am sure you are not surprised
it was just the matter of time that Uncle Sam was going to do this once again. just take it the good way, maybe Uncle wants us to be self sufficient and do it ourselves like we did with JF-17. maybe its time for a gunship now

don't you think it's bout time you upgraded them(if it's possible or buy new ones)into super cobra's????.........they are near about as good as the apaches!!!!

we have AH-1S which are /were being upgraded to AH-1F. almost half have been. - the next step is going for the Super Cobra! the Chinese option is WS-10 if China can solve its powerplant issues!

we have AH-1S which are /were being upgraded to AH-1F. almost half have been. - the next step is going for the Super Cobra! the Chinese option is WS-10 if China can solve its powerplant issues!

but they don't have twin engines like super cobra do they???

our 1st desire is ah-1z super cobra
1024px-AH-1Z_HMLA-303_in_flight_2008.jpg

i hope we will get him
2nd is t-129
1024px-T-129kzlsngr11.JPG

and last is Chinese
that is ever green
24hrs available

I thought US refused to sell Pakistan the Super Cobra? If not, then why not go for the Apache Blk.III?

we should go for chines version i they ar cheaper can any one post a comrision chart of spes of gunship copter we can get like turkish chines version :coffee:

Z-10

The main obstacle to progress for the programme has been to secure a suitable indigenous powerplant. A handful of Z-10 prototypes flew with Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C turboshafts, but production standard aircraft (perhaps designated Z-10A) are to be powered by a Chinese-built WZ-9 engine. Delays in fully developing and producing these engines have slowed the Z-10's entry into service with the People Liberation Army (PLA).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom