What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Obviously there isn't a 24/7 physical presence, but i'm pretty sure the camera feeds are monitored 24/7.

I would concur. The virtual presence is indeed 24/7 as technology makes it easier to reduce the amount of physical presence needed to ensure secure monitoring.

YOUNG GUNS

522636_349250678526084_2143544652_n.jpg

Women should come forward to join PAF, other fields: Saba Khan

Tuesday, 12 March 2013 11:49 Posted by Parvez Jabri

paf-jf-17-thunder-400.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force is the most respectable field for women to serve, provided they are given all pre requisite education and training.
These words were expressed by the Flight Lieutenant, Pakistan Air Force Saba Khan in a talk with PTV Tuesday.
She said that she was the first in the batch of four pilots in Pakistan Air Force with great support and encouragement by her family.
She said PAF is the best profession for women to opt for and she would advise girls to join this field.
She said PAF training is very tough as flying itself is very demanding and it's very challenging physically and mentally adding final handling training is really very tough in this regard.
She appreciated PAF's decision about women's inclusion in PAF and was of the view that what matters is the expertise and not the gender as male or female in any field.
She added that we are proud to be able PAF's graduate pilots.
She said although there is a tough training in this field but she never compromised on physical training and now she is one of the best flying pilot in PAF.

42-166231201.jpg

Thumbs up for PAF from Flight Lieutenant Saba Khan and a fellow female pilot.

Women should come forward to join PAF, other fields: Saba Khan

14 March 2013

AirForces Monthly Issue 001 is now available for you to download electronically.

The first issue of AirForces Monthly came out in April 1988 and April 2013 marks 25 years of the magazine.

AFM has changed dramatically since Issue 1. The magazine now contains 100 pages, whereas the first issue only had 64. All photos are now in colour and news is up-to-date from all corners of the globe.

We have scanned the magazine from cover-to-cover and is now available for download. The file is almost 16Mb, so it might take non-broadband users a while to download.

If you have any issues downloading the PDF, please do let us know.

Thank you
AFM

its free

NaVal pilots, with A5 at Skardu?

Very weird.

if a/c are lost over snow covered mtns, the pilot also wears orange kit for SAR crews to locate.

14 March 2013

AirForces Monthly Issue 001 is now available for you to download electronically.

The first issue of AirForces Monthly came out in April 1988 and April 2013 marks 25 years of the magazine.

AFM has changed dramatically since Issue 1. The magazine now contains 100 pages, whereas the first issue only had 64. All photos are now in colour and news is up-to-date from all corners of the globe.

We have scanned the magazine from cover-to-cover and is now available for download. The file is almost 16Mb, so it might take non-broadband users a while to download.

If you have any issues downloading the PDF, please do let us know.

Thank you
AFM

its free

if a/c are lost over snow covered mtns, the pilot also wears orange kit for SAR crews to locate.

has article on the T-33 operators and mentions that the K-8 has been designed with 1st flight in 1990.

For Allah Sake someone tell me when j10s are coming plzzzzzzzzzz:hitwall:

For Allah Sake someone tell me when j10s are coming plzzzzzzzzzz:hitwall:

You should not do many of these "Allah ka wasta's".. becomes a habit for even the tiniest things.. trust me.. Ive suffered.

And the J-10s are NOT.. I repeat.. N O T... Nein.. Nyet.. Nahin.. Coming.
J-10's Nahin aarahe.. Unn ko bhool jayo aur aaram se sou.

We dont have the money to sustain the JF-17 program .. J-10s are out of the question.

You should not do many of these "Allah ka wasta's".. becomes a habit for even the tiniest things.. trust me.. Ive suffered.

We dont have the money to sustain the JF-17 program .. J-10s are out of the question.

allah ke name per 2-4 hi de do babu :angel: hum ghareeboon ko usy PAF colors main dekhna hai hum par rahim kero tumhy allah saeen ka wasta baba:rofl:

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ASa Mat Bolooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo China yar Koi ek ada hi day do:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

we are doomed, now what we have .
f-16 vs Sukhoi PAK-FA
jf-17 vs dassoult RafaLE
f7 sky-bolt vs SU-30-MKI
MIRAGES VS MIGS

even if u are a patriotic Pakistani, what the hell will u think, and plz dont dare to say, that our pilots are better, they are better but what they have to fly, seriously this is bullshit

we are doomed, now what we have .
f-16 vs Sukhoi PAK-FA
jf-17 vs dassoult RafaLE
f7 sky-bolt vs SU-30-MKI
MIRAGES VS MIGS

even if u are a patriotic Pakistani, what the hell will u think, and plz dont dare to say, that our pilots are better, they are better but what they have to fly, seriously this is bullshit

It's important to remain level headed in times good and bad. Much like the j-10 wouldn't suddenly give us air superiority over the IAF, it's absence doesn't doom us either. Does it leave us in a disadvantageous position? Absolutely, but that isn't the end of the world. If your fear is based plainly on a one to one comparison, then it maybe a good time to remember those sanctioned block 15s of yore would have been mowed down by the MKI as well. We were outmatched then and we are outmatched now. Which is why any PAF posturing over the last 20 years has been very defensive in nature.

If we focus on the geopolitical reality of the subcontinent and the role of the Indian and Pakistani forces in maintaining it, then this should come as no surprise. Minimum deterrence has been the term thrown around often on this forum and it does accurately reflect the present PAF capability. The PAF can defend Pakistani airspace and offer a limited strike and CAS capability. In short, we can defend ourselves, until a diplomatic solution presents itself.

On a side note, to claim that our neighbor's pilots are inferior is a great insult to the PAF pilots who risk their lives by going toe to toe against them.

Back
Top Bottom