What's new

Pakistan accuses Iran of killing man in border incursion

Not sure what part of "backup" you didn't understand? Surely that can mean nothing else than presenting proof for your claim?

Out of the 9 Corps commands, 6 are in Punjab near border and one in Sindh..

Again out of the 9 Major operational Air bases 6 are geared towards India..

More than anything else..Kayani himself has admitted Pakistan Army is India-centric and will be so..
all of the bases are located in to protect populated areas..its nothing to do with india boarder but where the population is located..this is in contrast to india

I need the pakistani security forces do the same thing if the terroists come to attack from afghanistan chasing them even into Afghanistan until their death.:sniper:So no one dares in the future.:pakistan:

produce them in court and apply murder charges to these goons (this is not any thing against Iran but only against these murders).

A Pakistani border official has accused Iranian border security personnel of killing a man on Pakistani territory. The Iranian border police reportedly penetrated the border with Pakistan and shot two suspected smugglers in the south-west Pakistani province of Balochistan. They then took the two men back into Iran, but were apparently pursued by Pakistani border guards, who arrested their Iranian counterparts and brought the two men – one of whom had died - back to Pakistan. The incident occurred in a desolate area where the border is not clearly marked.

January 1, 2012 — RT News line
:angry:
ama yaar pakistan kaisa desh hai jiska marji hoti hai maar kar chala jata hai. America,india ,china.........

we must Judge those soldiers.i hope they didnt damage the relationship with our brothers in pakistan.

produce them in court and apply murder charges to these goons (this is not any thing against Iran but only against these murders).

First Question is WHY THEY WERE CHASING THAT CAR?
there may be our own people disturbing them i-e smuglers,JundUllah people or US spies.

This isn't an issue...govts from both sides can talk and resolve it...its probably cuz the border isn't marked....i know people who have been there..and say the same...so hopefully it won't be anything big..however many people from Rigi tribe were in Jundollah..if these ppl were members of Jundullah..then Pak should support Iran on this !!!

First Question is WHY THEY WERE CHASING THAT CAR?
there may be our own people disturbing them i-e smuglers,JundUllah people or US spies.

yap right question but they cant kill people , no one could kill people , they could have given information to Pakistani forces to arrest these people , they can do pact with GOP about that if they realy need it , further more crossing border without permission is an other crime also.

Why should Pakistanis be upset when the Iranians are doing the job our forces cannot?

i support both pakistan and iran but every thing must be according to law if some one broke it , he should be punished.

Nice- its payback time-
Next time dont arrest them- shoot them at sight first- Ask questions later-

Iran should behave it is not USA-

The Iranians are good for nothing but they feel like something by targeting innocent people..in the name of security..one of the worst country ever!

Back
Top Bottom