What's new

Pakistan accuses Iran of killing man in border incursion

Does this gives you right to cross Pakistan border? and what you posted does not identified dead as smugglers or the friends of rigi.

Read my previous posts again. I didn't say it gives us the right to cross the Pakistani border. I didn't justify that, the newspaper claimed they were smugglers, I said the family name and the names sound like they were related to the Rigis. That's all I meant.

Read my previous posts again. I didn't say it gives us the right to cross the Pakistani border. I didn't justify that, the newspaper claimed they were smugglers, I said the family name and the names sound like they were related to the Rigis.

Nothing gives you right to kill any one in cold blood.

Iranians never make such mistake at Afghan border! or Turkmenistan border!

The amount of smuggling take place between Iran - Turkmenistan is mammoth but apparently no issues with that!

i'm suspecting mischief in backdrop of US transit aid blockade.

Dude...Iranian soldier may not have done this one? I suspect there is def'ly hand of some US to create issues between brotherly relation between Iran and Pak...:whistle:

So the Iranian security forces personnel have been arrested by FC. Good they should conduct a proper investigation of this incident.

Now a non-nuclear country is also raping pakistan's sovereignty.:lol: Another slap indeed.

No they have been doing it since long.

In 80's they didn't dare to even think about it but they kept arming and financing Bugti.

They also hosted bharti consulate on Pakistan border, from where all BLA terrorists used to go to bharat and Israel for training.

US killed Pakistan soldiers, Pakistan accused them and can't do anything.

NATO killed Pakistan soldiers, Pakistan accused them and can't do anything.

Terrorists killed Pakistan civilian, Pakistan can't do anything.

Iran have killed Pakistan smugglers or soldiers, Pakistan can't do anything but accused them.

Pakistan accept to kill themselves.

Iran is trying to behave like a regional power..giving USA some listening post against Iran will put them back in their third class shoe they deserve to be in

Iran have killed Pakistan smugglers or soldiers, Pakistan can't do anything but accused them.

Pakistan has the best location and they can punish usa n iran

According to the article Pakistani security arrested the Iranian security personnel inside Iran after they crossed the border into Pakistan and returned to Iran. So in this case Pakistan did make arrests and interrogation.

Pakistan needs to make its border protection on all sides a little stronger.. While most of the Pakistan forces are focused on the Indian border, it seem all the incursions are happening on the other sides.

India can play a big role here, Pakistan's obsession with India has been at a cost to security else where. India should remove some of its border troops to help out here. Or at least some understanding or agreement should be made and implemented very quickly.

Recently, Pakistan offered to mutually remove artillery from border areas, amid daily cross border firing blames.

Bhartis bluntly refused the offer.. you the reason is exactly opposite to what you proposed.

Every time Pakistan army is engaged with other issues, bhartis start artillery fire from across the borders, killing Pakistani civilians and soldiers.

India can play a big role here, Pakistan's obsession with India has been at a cost to security else where. India should remove some of its border troops to help out here. Or at least some understanding or agreement should be made and implemented very quickly.
The same thing will happen again like kargil. Both countries signed the Lahore Declaration, and even after that the promises were not kept and we had Kargil war in our hands. If both side really want peace then they should try to bend a little and accept the LOC as the international boundary, sure it will hurt the ego of both countries, but lets face it the Kashmir issue is not going anywhere and there nothing both sides can do. Both are nuclear power and both have vast development issues, its better to realize and work on a better tomorrow than to go to war and end up losing what we even hold. Regardless of what happens or who has a powerful military the fact that remains is both India and Pakistan would loss a lot than gain anything from a war for kashmir.

And considering the issue with Iran, I am sure both Pakistan and Iran can straighten things out with each other. There is no need to hype up things and make it worse. Let the government from each sides decide for the proper solution.

Back
Top Bottom