What's new

Pakistan, a failed state: US lawmaker to PM Yousuf Raza Gilani

Status
Not open for further replies.
jealousy is not restricted to materialistic factors. In this case, the jealousy seems to be more that of ego or prejudice than anything else.

Normally accepted definition of "failed state":

Pakistan certainly does not qualify for "failed state".

Care to explain?
Even by ur comments, US is safer place to live in than pakistan...
And of course, pakistani budgets depend on US aid..
Any other?

Pakistan qualifies all the quality to become a failed state.

Actually even India qualifies when it comes to some of the characteristics of failed state.

But Pakistan's case seems more greater for now.

But this is a banned topic , why are we discussing it?

Care to explain?
Any other?

Incorrect, the US aid extended to Pakistan from 2001-12 inclusive of Flood, Earthqake, Developmental and CSF totals at about US$12 Billion where as, US$ 9.8 Billion has been paid. Just to put things into perspective, that's little over a year's defence budget alone. So your argument is flawed, if you have proof to state otherwise, kindly provide a link.

As long as Pakistan stands, it's not true. Pakistan is a fact, live with it!

Post Reported

why you have reported my post ? pakistan has been clubbed with failed nations, do you want me to post the link for that ?

Not failed. Not yet.

At the very most, it might become another North Korea. But it will be somewhat better thanks to its agriculture and textile industry.

Care to explain?
Any other?

I do not know where did I imply that or how you came to the conclusion that i implied anything like that...

why you have reported my post ? pakistan has been clubbed with failed nations, do you want me to post the link for that ?

You said it was the TRUTH, whereas a list by the USCPS is not TRUTH, it is based on Economic and Social indicators indicators.

You said it was the TRUTH, whereas a list by the USCPS is not TRUTH, it is based on Economic and Social indicators indicators.

If you are interested here, is the Pakistan's profile for 2011, from the organization that compute the index.

Pakistan

Oh bhawanao ko samjho bhai english par mat jao.(only for you)

Maine English ka toh banatay ka kaha hi nahi, maine kaha keh yeh konsi qualities hain joh aap koh pata chal gain, zara humain bhi bata dain.

so what ? so it is not true because only you know the truth ? so you have reported ? :rofl: do you want me to post the link where former pakistani diplomat saying the same ? I actually opened the thread but it was closed down.

so what ? so it is not true because only you know the truth ? so you have reported ? :rofl: do you want me to post the link where former pakistani diplomat saying the same ? I actually opened the thread but it was closed down.

Not me, any solid source..........say the UN?

Maine English ka toh banatay ka kaha hi nahi, maine kaha keh yeh konsi qualities hain joh aap koh pata chal gain, zara humain bhi bata dain.

Do introspect yourself, you will certainly find the answer. Few days ago I have read on The Dawn that peoples are migrating from City Karachi due to deteriorating law and order problem.

Pakistan may be going through a bad phase. But failed state? No way! I can only sense the jealousy of the MP who said so.:tdown:

Funny ..US is jealous of Pakistan.....:rofl:.....for what..:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom