What's new

Pakistan 5th Generation Fighter Possibilities

Well when its all on YouTube PAF and PAC should go for it, No matter how complicated and expensive this technology of 5th Gen. fighter is,,,,,,,,,,,, After all fortune favors the brave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Like in the case of Atomic bomb for Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday said that Pakistan did not have the capability of stopping drone strike inside its territory.

Speaking to the media in Islamabad, Malik said that the government did not have the technology to stop the drone strikes and that he hoped scientists from Pakistan would develop the technology to counter the drones.

The interior minister also said that he might accompany Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to watch the semi-final between Pakistan and India in Mohali.

The CIA has carried out a long-running drone campaign in North Waziristan, with 17 of 20 strikes targeting militants in the area so far this year, according to a tally by the New America Foundation.

A US strike by unmanned aircraft killed 39 people on March 17 in North Waziristan, prompting outrage and protests across the country.

Datta Khel is one of the most targeted areas in the CIA’s air campaign in Pakistan. At least 120 out of 127 drone attacks carried out during the past year were carried out in North Waziristan Agency, with most of them in Datta Khel tehsil. Forty-five of the 234 strikes, or 19 per cent, have taken place in

Datta Khel since the US began carrying out strikes in Pakistan in 2004, according to data compiled by The Long War Journal. And so far this year, eight of the 19 strikes in Pakistan have taken place in Datta Khel.

Pakistan not capable of stopping drone strikes: Malik – The Express Tribune

Inshallah ..

What the hell man. u shouldn't have posted it here. I hope MODs will either delete it or move it to an appropriate forum.

Maybe the mod's can also delete half the other fantasy posts in here as well and move the posters to the appropriate reality.

Pakistan needs to start somewhere. However the experience of the other countries that have attempted similar ventures must be kept in mind and a pragmatic decision and consensus must be arrived at.

I do not know what is the present status of Pakistan's R&D compared to India of the 1980s when we first started out own aircraft project. Let us assume that Pakistan's aeronautical expertise as of today is similar to India's of the 80s. So it might be quite feasible that in a decade or so with proper planning some important sub-systems can be developed for 4.5 - 5 generation aircraft.

One must also remember that in the 80s there was no such prediction about India becoming a future economic giant with excellent human resources. Still we embarked on the project and now, though still far away, we dream of designing and producing a 5th gen aircraft.

But economies of scale must also be taken into account. Even if Pak economy goes back to 6 - 8 % growth rate in the long term, it may still not be feasible to start thinking of traveling alone.

I think that Pakistan should follow the Israel model. Achieving Israel's level of success will be difficult as in certain areas these guys are better than even the US. Even if Pak can achieve half of Israel's capabilities it well be an important step and this will benefit China too. In fact imparting quality technical help to China is imperative if Pakistan is to take the relationship to a really meaningful level.

My 2 cents worth...

are you kidding me no technology bro's its a fake !!! totally
even stinger shoulder launch can lock it and radar can spot it!!!

are you kidding me no technology bro's its a fake !!! totally
even stinger shoulder launch can lock it and radar can spot it!!!

If you are referring to stealth technology, then yes.
Stealth aircraft have a tremendously low signature and are extremely difficult to track, but aircraft like the F-117A can be tracked using low frequency (high wavelength) radar waves. One was shot down but the reason was that it didn't have a Missile Warning System.
The F-22 will be a lot harder, but their stealth can be compromised if there's an AWACS present.

since when predators have low signature even news reporters recorded him flying in waziristan ( truth is paf already operates them and im happy with that) civilians are a casualities ... may be they are no civilians mabe they hide them in their homes and get involved ....

If you are referring to stealth technology, then yes.
Stealth aircraft have a tremendously low signature and are extremely difficult to track, but aircraft like the F-117A can be tracked using low frequency (high wavelength) radar waves. One was shot down but the reason was that it didn't have a Missile Warning System.
The F-22 will be a lot harder, but their stealth can be compromised if there's an AWACS present.

I think you mean "Long wavelength"

Yes, they can be tracked using longer wavelengths and combination of other radar setups.

Even if F-117 had missile warning receiver, i don't see how it could have out run and out sped a SAM missile.

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Monday said that Pakistan did not have the capability of stopping drone strike inside its territory.

Speaking to the media in Islamabad, Malik said that the government did not have the technology to stop the drone strikes and that he hoped scientists from Pakistan would develop the technology to counter the drones.

The interior minister also said that he might accompany Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to watch the semi-final between Pakistan and India in Mohali.

The CIA has carried out a long-running drone campaign in North Waziristan, with 17 of 20 strikes targeting militants in the area so far this year, according to a tally by the New America Foundation.

A US strike by unmanned aircraft killed 39 people on March 17 in North Waziristan, prompting outrage and protests across the country.

Datta Khel is one of the most targeted areas in the CIA’s air campaign in Pakistan. At least 120 out of 127 drone attacks carried out during the past year were carried out in North Waziristan Agency, with most of them in Datta Khel tehsil. Forty-five of the 234 strikes, or 19 per cent, have taken place in

Datta Khel since the US began carrying out strikes in Pakistan in 2004, according to data compiled by The Long War Journal. And so far this year, eight of the 19 strikes in Pakistan have taken place in Datta Khel.

Pakistan not capable of stopping drone strikes: Malik – The Express Tribune

Inshallah ..

Somebody with a bit of common sense and information on PAF SAM capabilities and Predator Drone specifications must enlighten Rehman Malik and the Supreme Court should take a suo moto notice of his nonsense declarations!

P.S. It is Predators that carry out attacks in Pakistan, the CIA probably doesn't even use the Reaper here.

I think you mean "Long wavelength"

Yes, they can be tracked using longer wavelengths and combination of other radar setups.

Even if F-117 had missile warning receiver, i don't see how it could have out run and out sped a SAM missile.

Perhaps it could have used counter measures to defend itself.

since when predators have low signature even news reporters recorded him flying in waziristan ( truth is paf already operates them and im happy with that) civilians are a casualities ... may be they are no civilians mabe they hide them in their homes and get involved ....

I thought you were talking about stealth tech being fake.
R.Malik is lying by the way, we can shoot them down with our current aircraft.

I thought you were talking about stealth tech being fake.
R.Malik is lying by the way, we can shoot them down with our current aircraft.

Ofcourse we can!! ... There is no doubt that millions of dollars being spent on block 52's cannot take down a single engine kite that can be seen with the naked eye. But lets let our country decide whether it is possible to take that down before we discuss 5th generation fighter aircraft.

THE THINGS WIHT US IN NOT ONLY ECONOMY BUT WE UNDER ESTIMATE OUR SELVES
ITS A HARD TO DO MR.MASTAN KHAN BT WE HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON IT...AS WE DID WIHT OUR NUKES

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom