What's new

Pak women commandos could storm madrassa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brothels incident brought forward that they are ready to bear arms for their cause. Can't blame everything on foreigners. We have enough of these nuts mixing religion with vigilantism.

Most of the students are from the northern areas (less educated) and essentially considered outsiders in the heart of Punjab. They do not have any significant backing from other Islamist groups. Read below as to what the mainstream Islamic parties in Pakistan are saying about these vigilanties:

Dawn:
Pakistani madressahs declare suicide attacks un-Islamic
PESHAWAR, Pakistan, April 17 (AFP) - Some 2,000 Muslim scholars, teachers and administrators from madressahs across Pakistan Tuesday declared suicide attacks un-Islamic and opposed enforcement of Sharia by force. The meeting was convened by Leader of Opposition Maulana Fazlur Rehman, whose hardline Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party, is running thousands of madrassas in the country. The convention also declared illegal and un-Islamic threats to hairdressers against shaving off beards and attacks on video shops in the name of curbing obscenity in North West Frontier Province bordering Afghanistan. They said such acts were a “conspiracy of some hidden powers.” The six-page declaration issued after the convention said: “some hidden powers are engaged in suicide attacks against the Muslim administration of our country and the victims are our Muslim brothers.””Such aggressive acts are not only illegal but also against Islamic Sharia, which can never be encouraged,” it said. It said such steps were bringing madressahs and their Islamic scholars into disrepute and “we do not support them.”It also advised students of madressahs to understand “this conspiracy” and keep themselves away from all such acts. (Posted @ 20:34 PST)

Isn't that full of contradictions?

Fazlu is probably trying his best to separate his Mullahs from THESE mullahs since they're pretty much receiving bad press from everyone now. Didn't he just try to impose a Taliban styled law? TWICE! Which makes me doubt if he's BSin us about this current position on suicide bombing as well.

Lol and the conspiracy theory - his third allegation. Mullahs are creating trouble for Musharraf at the behest of Musharraf. As if Musharraf needed to create a Mullah problem in Pakistan to fight off and become a hero.

Isn't that full of contradictions?

Fazlu is probably trying his best to separate his Mullahs from THESE mullahs since they're pretty much receiving bad press from everyone now. Didn't he just try to impose a Taliban styled law? TWICE! Which makes me doubt if he's BSin us about this current position on suicide bombing as well.

Lol and the conspiracy theory - his third allegation. Mullahs are creating trouble for Musharraf at the behest of Musharraf. As if Musharraf needed to create a Mullah problem in Pakistan to fight off and become a hero.

I am no supporter of Fazlur Rehman but when his party tried to push for Sharia, they took the legal recourse, which was to go through the parliament and they suffered a setback. This is different from someone proclaiming that they have imposed the sharia rule and establishing courts (this would hurt Fazlur Rehman the most).

As to who has created this problem and your assertion that Mullahs are doing that at the behest of Musharraf, it may be true however it could also be classified as another conspiracy theory :P

, it may be true however it could also be classified as another conspiracy theory :P

This seems to be the explanation given to all the problems in pakistan, conspiracy done by foriegn governments

This seems to be the explanation given to all the problems in pakistan, conspiracy done by foriegn governments

Mine was referring to a conspiracy hatched by Asim and not any foreign governments.:angel:

Mine was referring to a conspiracy hatched by Asim and not any foreign governments.:angel:

Just Generally speaking, I kinda have noticed that Most Pakistani's have a definite taste for it

Just Generally speaking, I kinda have noticed that Most Pakistani's have a definite taste for it

I am not inclined to crappy conspiracy theories, however its fun to listen to one every now and then,

MMA is the joint platform of all religious groups including all sects and hardliner political parties.

The secret hand mentioned here is "Dirty Politics", not any foreign hand.

In some above post I have already mentioned that the claric is a government employ and Maddrassah is built on government land while someone is using the claric for domestic political intrests.

I dont think it is going to be situation like "Golden Temple", the guy is already loosing nerves and support from major hardliner groups and would give up eventually.

MMA is the joint platform of all religious groups including all sects and hardliner political parties

Most kids in these madrasshas have absolutely positively no future .what so ever.Pakistan government can pay attention today when there is only 1 mosque.or they will have to pay attention tomorrow when there is 100s of these kinds of mosques.
AS there is no freaking way an-uneducated Teacher can get you ready for the future.ALmost all the mullhas no matter which sect they belong to are playing with these kids future.that alone should tell the people of pakistan.that these mullhas have nothing to do with islam.
Almost all of these females students will have extremist kids.as thats all they know.so they will teach there kids what they know.

smallest example that i can give of the future.ordinary cars and i mean cheap no frills cars will require a mecahnic with at least.bachleor of science degree +a great amount of knowledge of computers.cause new vehicels comming out in next few years are totally dependent on computers.good old days of changing the part puting here in gear and moving on are days of history.and thats just a car.
point is in order for us to grow in tomorrows economies.unskilled uneducated worker will not be able to get a job.

I do not agree with your assesment here. Indian govt has been anti-Kashmiri and it just happens so that all of its victims in Kashmir were Muslims...then the issues such as Gujrat add to the perception of India being anti-Muslim.

Not everyone is a Jihadi. The people who faught in Afghanistan and Kashmir were and indeed are Jihadis and they have faught for freedom (you would obviously disagree but a vast, vast majority of Muslims would not). History will look at them as freedom fighters and not as the cliched "terrorist etc." because they have reacted to a wrong (occupation by force)..

Ok Blain, let me say it this way Gujarat was a shame. But India was considered a kafir state much before that due to the Kashmir issue. Pakistan raked up support for the kashmiri cause by showing India oppressing the muslim brothers. You made it a relegious issue and not a political one or a issue about soverignity.

You started arming them and training them to fight in Kashmir and Afghan under the oath of quran. You told them allah is great and so we shall get kashmir and rule Afghanistan. And now what if you mioveback on either Afghan or Kashmir your basicaly insulting Allah in your meaning.

Now Pakistan wants to cool down both Afghanistan and Kashmir. Can they do that without being seen as a kafir state itself. Thats dilemma you are facing.

Ok Blain, let me say it this way Gujarat was a shame. But India was considered a kafir state much before that due to the Kashmir issue. Pakistan raked up support for the kashmiri cause by showing India oppressing the muslim brothers. You made it a relegious issue and not a political one or a issue about soverignity.

You started arming them and training them to fight in Kashmir and Afghan under the oath of quran. You told them allah is great and so we shall get kashmir and rule Afghanistan. And now what if you mioveback on either Afghan or Kashmir your basicaly insulting Allah in your meaning.

Now Pakistan wants to cool down both Afghanistan and Kashmir. Can they do that without being seen as a kafir state itself. Thats dilemma you are facing.

Bull you are not making any sense. what does Kaffir state means? what it has do with kashmir?

Pakistan need no more enemies when its own people are advising to bomb and destroy its own populace.:tdown:

I am enjoying the meniac mentality of some people here. Carry on dudes. No one can match you in the world. you are a class act of insanity. Keep it up.
:angry:
Kashif

Bull you are not making any sense. what does Kaffir state means? what it has do with kashmir?

Kafirs are non believers. India has been painted as hindustan, a land of hindus who are oppressing the muslims in their land including Kashmir.

Pakistan made Kashmir a relegious issue, it was painted as Muslims vs non muslims ( a hindu state). Now the same extremists who Pakistan supported had grown to such strengths that Pakistan itself cannot handle it.

Pakistan need no more enemies when its own people are advising to bomb and destroy its own populace.:tdown:

I am enjoying the meniac mentality of some people here. Carry on dudes. No one can match you in the world. you are a class act of insanity. Keep it up.
:angry:
Kashif

WoW........

Gentleman,

Look at the record for last decade, India stands number one two in world (after Iraq) in killing her own people in religious, speratists, ethnic and class struggle.

Iraq is in a war followed by civil war, but India shines as a "class", it is not Pakistan my dear, its your great homeland, want to know the figures? I would be happy to quote here yearwise killings in India and comparison to rest of entire world including Pakistan.

Even in rest of the world (combined) number is less the biggest democracy.

WoW........

Gentleman,

Look at the record for last decade, India stands number one two in world (after Iraq) in killing her own people in religious, speratists, ethnic and class struggle.

Iraq is in a war followed by civil war, but India shines as a "class", it is not Pakistan my dear, its your great homeland, want to know the figures? I would be happy to quote here yearwise killings in India and comparison to rest of entire world including Pakistan.

Even in rest of the world (combined) number is less the biggest democracy.
So you mean to say that pakistan is no better than India!:agree:
By the way leaving kashmere, where thier is our defence forces are in the out, our government has never sent full brigades with aerial bombing of its innocent populace,like some time back in the madarsa in your north.
Way the facts you are going to spell.:disagree:
Kashif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom