What's new

Pak warned of dire consequences if India attacked: Ex-Obama aide

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has suffered from Pakistani attacks for years. I would have thought given the recent suffering in Pakistan from the same kind of attacks, that there would be more sympathy for India.

But sadly there are some morally bankrupt people who cheer suicide attacks in Tel-Aviv or Mumbai, but cry when a market is blown up in Islamabad.

Pakistan is a failed state. The path it chose was wrong. All those years of developing terrorism for a patch of disputed land. If Pakistan put as much effort into developing economically as it did developing terrorism - it would be an emerging economic power like India by now.

The path to peace and prosperity is with the west, not Iran, not Taliban or the medieval nutters in your tribal regions.

Another attack on India like the Mumbai attacks will be the end for Pakistan.

**** you murderers and their supporters , you killed thousands of Japaneses and their cities their was no justice we will make you accountable to justice , you have done endless crimes if we start telling these we can write many book , get lost you mother *****

go do what you can , we have fought many wars , if we have to fight few more we are not afraid.
We will kick your *** so bad that you will remember.

no doubt NATO forces attacked pakistani soldiers intentionally...may b they r taking revenge from them of supporting talibans..
finally getting some taste of their own medicine..literally i have no sympathy for those killed soldiers..
some pakistani claimed that US and nato forces lost the war in Afghanistan...they have already destroyed taliban regime..they killed osama...they have successfully brought the terror fight on pakistan's soil..in short mission accomplished..that was the US mission 10 years ago...yet nothing left in afghanistan for NATO now just like in IRAQ..now people will forget afghanistan and pakistan is the new terrorist state...

**** you murderers and their supporters , you killed thousands of Japaneses and their cities their was no justice we will make you accountable to justice , you have done endless crimes if we start telling these we can write many book , get lost you mother *****

go do what you can , we have fought many wars , if we have to fight few more we are not afraid.
We will kick your *** so bad that you will remember.

You remind me of these primitive hotheads from Pakistan we see on TV who march chanting for death of this and that.

Grow up.

You remind me of these primitive hotheads from Pakistan we see on TV who march chanting for death of this and that.

Grow up.

Ya we need to grow up , and you need to kill more to feed you vampiric blood hunger ,

go go nuke few more countries murder people steal their wealth , enslave them .. bloody thieves , play global games enslave all nations all your dirty plans.

It's not my fault if people cannot debate stuff in a civil way. I only posted a piece of news.

I agree its an interesting piece. But then I think actions speak louder than words and I do not think that any pakistani really wants terrorists to attck civilians in india.

Sorry we have democratic set up. PM can't take decision alone. Oh wait. You don't know what democracy is. Let me educate you democracy means...............

bit off topic but democracy is much hyped and somewhat irelevant.

Guys to be honest I dont give a rats a$$ to whether american warn india against attacking pakistan or vice versa, all countries in the neighbourhood have to try to resolve outstanding issues like border issues without allowing the likes of america or interlopers with ulterior motives from interfering in our neighbourhood. I think its the collective failure of all our political leaders that these issues are outstanding. remember if a nuke goes off in india china or pakistan its our people that will suffer not americans.

I dream of seeing the day that we have an EEC type of arangement to include besides these three countries other countries like iran sri lanka etc

India has suffered from Pakistani attacks for years. I would have thought given the recent suffering in Pakistan from the same kind of attacks, that there would be more sympathy for India.

But sadly there are some morally bankrupt people who cheer suicide attacks in Tel-Aviv or Mumbai, but cry when a market is blown up in Islamabad.

Pakistan is a failed state. The path it chose was wrong. All those years of developing terrorism for a patch of disputed land. If Pakistan put as much effort into developing economically as it did developing terrorism - it would be an emerging economic power like India by now.

The path to peace and prosperity is with the west, not Iran, not Taliban or the medieval nutters in your tribal regions.

Another attack on India like the Mumbai attacks will be the end for Pakistan.

And you are the same morally bankrupt people who enable the murdering of innocent women, children and men in Palistine.
you also consider Winston Churchill to be one of your greatest prime minsters
when he was so morally bankrupt that instead of sending emergency aid to Bengal during a famine that killed 4 million people, he simply said "why Gandhi hadn’t died yet."

A quick advice to the Indian admin :

Please conduct a OPn Northwood style operation and blame us and then attack Pakistan so we can **** u in self defence

Gen. James Jones Shut the hell up and keep your comments to your self we dont tell you how to fight your wars so you have no right to tell us how to deal with ours.,......

no doubt NATO forces attacked pakistani soldiers intentionally...may b they r taking revenge from them of supporting talibans..
finally getting some taste of their own medicine..literally i have no sympathy for those killed soldiers..
some pakistani claimed that US and nato forces lost the war in Afghanistan...they have already destroyed taliban regime..they killed osama...they have successfully brought the terror fight on pakistan's soil..in short mission accomplished..that was the US mission 10 years ago...yet nothing left in afghanistan for NATO now just like in IRAQ..now people will forget afghanistan and pakistan is the new terrorist state...

******* pig go tell this to someone who has lost a son, a brother and a husband and then go off talking about **** about someone who had the balls to face gunfire because you dont even have these balls, no nutted piece of **** screw you and most of your nation and if you think that we are the new epicentre i challenge you to come attack us and see who got balls, talking behind the safety of your computer screen gives you no right to talk smack and try to be a more humane person and not the typical Indian most people percieve you ***-holes to be

i can see excitement in Indians eyes ever since NATO Pakistan border skirmish. If pakistan is exercising restraint then it doesnt mean that they cannot reply to any atttacks... Dont get an impression that it will be a walk in the park for Indians if two fronts are opened against Pakistan. Then i am afraid we are looking into third world war with nukes flying around. No one will be safe, i am pretty sure of that.

But knowing indians history, i wont be surprised if they will exploit the opportunity as they did in 71 war. Will history repeat itself or will it be other way around. all i know it wil be mortal fight between the two countries. either indian flag will fly on Pakistani parliment or Pakistani flag will fly on indian lok sabha !!

And you are the same morally bankrupt people who enable the murdering of innocent women, children and men in Palistine.
you also consider Winston Churchill to be one of your greatest prime minsters
when he was so morally bankrupt that instead of sending emergency aid to Bengal during a famine that killed 4 million people, he simply said "why Gandhi hadn’t died yet."

And Muslims pillaged dozens of countries and now occupy 56 of them.

If you want to talk about history, we can talk about why your people aren't in Arabia where they belong.

I support Israel and feel Britain wronged the Jews in 'palestine'.

History is gone. We fought two world wars with Germany which make anything you've been through look like a walk in the park. Yet we can get over our differences with them.

You still harbour animosity for things that happened when your parents weren't even born.

Dipankal, its a perception. if you will ask most of the Pakistanis or most of arab world, they will tell you Osama died long time ago and it was a false ops to frame pakistan. Pakistani and rest of arab world ask for evidence, which i agree to, we have not seen any evidence of Osama death, amy be he did die a long time ago, what can we say. should we trust anything coming out of governments??. I dont trust any government anywhere. if you look at governments anywhere in this world, everyone is working for their own agenda. Here is US, 1 out of 4 people are struggling to pay their bills and still we are having wars.

Now your statement that you dont have any sympathy for soldiers killed, that is sheer hatred, which i can understand coming from Indian point of view. No surprises here.

Now

Why are conspiracy theories so entrenched in the Muslim world? Everything that happens is a conspiracy and someone else's fault. The poor Muslims always being framed. OBL is alive, Israel trained Squirrels to spy on Iran, 9/11 was Mossad/CIA, NATO is funding terrorists against Pakistan etc etc.

Muslims are such an infantile people. When is enlightenment going to come to Islam?

Sorry we have democratic set up. PM can't take decision alone. Oh wait. You don't know what democracy is. Let me educate you democracy means...............

Democracy Means everybody kiss Sonia Gandhi's balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom