What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires on Indian posts in Jammu

We cannot blame the general Pakistanis as such for the kind of delusional claims that they make!!We have to keep in mind that over the years the Pakistani people have suffered(and are still suffering) from a chronic identity crisis which was a direct result of the mission that the Pakistani political class embarked on in order to show itself different and distinct from India. . . . delusional theories such as Martial race and the Hindus being inferior to the Muslims ,Muslim brotherhood(No Islamic nation in the world other than Pakistan cares about Pakistan the latest example in this series being the handing over of Abu Humza by the Saudi intel. to India ) all are the brain child of the Pakistani political elite and military and were conceived in an attempt to exploit the ordinary populace for years over religious sentiments.The fact is the sooner the Pakistani people realize their faults and mistakes the better it is or the inevitable is impending!!

We cannot blame the general Pakistanis as such for the kind of delusional claims that they make!!We have to keep in mind that over the years the Pakistani people have suffered(and are still suffering) from a chronic identity crisis which was a direct result of the mission that the Pakistani political class embarked on in order to show itself different and distinct from India. . . . delusional theories such as Martial race and the Hindus being inferior to the Muslims ,Muslim brotherhood(No Islamic nation in the world other than Pakistan cares about Pakistan the latest example in this series being the handing over of Abu Humza by the Saudi intel. to India ) all are the brain child of the Pakistani political elite and military and were conceived in an attempt to exploit the ordinary populace for years over religious sentiments.The fact is the sooner the Pakistani people realize their faults and mistakes the better it is or the inevitable is impending!!

Basically Pakistan was created by the Muslim elites for the elites to maintain their position and power in the post-independence era of the former British raj. They knew that in a democratic and secular India they will have to share or maybe even loose their power and wealth with the people whom they have ruled for centuries. To justify this end, they made up the two nation theory to keep their citizens under delusion that they were a separate and superior race/nation/culture.

Guys,stopd ebating TNT,why pakistan was created and why something happene din the past and all that.

It doesn't matter now,just look forward.

They fired in Jammu,thats normal.

Our Cantonments in the chicken neck are so beefy,just regular procedure.

^^^With a decline in insurgency in the valley and that too at a rapid pace it is but natural for the Pakistani's to get more and more frustrated and to engage in such activities.Any of my fellow citizens on this forum who have visited Kashmir recently would know the kind of boom in economy and tourism that the region has been witnessing over the past few years!Owing to this the people there who are already weary of this terrorism BS are on an alert that such things do not happen since it might effect this boom and hence are actively cooperating with the army to wipe out these terrorists from the valley!!However the story obviously has its own twists with a small coterie of people coming into focus headed by Mr. Gilani and aided by Pakistan that is a different story altogether having nothing to do with the Kashmiri populace!!:police:

Is that the dream you saw right before you hit puberty?
My dreams are fulfilled,3 times! What about yours? Kashmir? You want it,why don't you get it? Oh sorry you tried but the rat got stepped over by the elephant!

We lost all wars, then India should be conquering us. LOL.

Stop living in delusions.

Slapped every time as usual.

Poor Indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
We lost all wars, then India should be conquering us. LOL.

Stop living in delusions.

Slapped every time as usual.

Poor Indians.
So win a war and conquer ?! China won a war,china should be conquering us?madrassah education showing up here! Pakistan has been the aggressor everytime and india just shows the overexcited country it's right place,defending itself,only in 1971 we slapped you so hard that Pakistan lost its arm;)

^^^They are not ready to accept the truth and are happy in the world of their lies and delusion!!So be it.let it be mate. . . .BTW as far as slapping us is concerned then let me it this way my Pakistani brothers:
India is a land such diversity. . .be it linguistic,religious,social ,cultural,racial u just name it and its here.Despite all that India still manages to continue with its development and progress.OTOH we have got a neighbor with more or less homogeneous population,one single religion and may be two or three different language. . .Yet every single province other than Punjab calls for independence now and then.So which is a greater slap may I ask????

^^^They are not ready to accept the truth and are happy in the world of their lies and delusion!!So be it.let it be mate. . . .BTW as far as slapping us is concerned then let me it this way my Pakistani brothers:
India is a land such diversity. . .be it linguistic,religious,social ,cultural,racial u just name it and its here.Despite all that India still manages to continue with its development and progress.OTOH we have got a neighbor with more or less homogeneous population,one single religion and may be two or three different language. . .Yet every single province other than Punjab calls for independence now and then.So which is a greater slap may I ask????

The slap we give you every time you ask for it. Your entire military doctrine was changed just because of a couple of hundred men we sent to Kargil.

Your military fears us while giving you that false blanket of security to chest thump on the internet. :lol:

You can deny it. Cry some more. Sing Vande Matram. Whatever you need to do to cope. Cheers.

THERE ARE NO RANGERS PLACEMENTS IN AJ&K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom